Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

2003 CLK 55AMG (best dollar per H/P mod?)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2010 | 12:41 AM

2003 CLK 55 AMG
2003 CLK 55AMG (best dollar per H/P mod?)

Ive got a 2003 CLK55amg now that ive got some nice wheels and system in it im kinda thinking about starting to play with the mods a little bit but everything that I read is have it tuned by the big dogg companies which in a normal situation would be perfect but right now I helping take care of my Meth addicted brothers two twin girls and dont mean this to sound like im looking for handouts but just barely able to make payments as it is for the next year or so, is there any do it your self tricks that one can do to the car just to peep it up 5 or six hp I guess im just bored and like they way the forum takes care of each other and figured i would try my luck but if not any options right away its not like its a slouch by any means im not having any problems with Honda,acura,corvette and of those really arent to much more than tasty little bites anyhow everybody have a wonderful night and take care thanks for your help