Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

w203 eis programming???? car in shop...help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02' C320 03' C240
w203 eis programming???? car in shop...help

CAN ANYONE GIVE A QUICK REPLY? 12/13/10
I had to get a new EIS, got it programmed by a indie shop. Now my cluster does not dispay what gear I'm in the whole display is gone. Not only that but my steering wheel buttons on the left act weird. I scroll up or down and if you try to go back to previous screen in will go to a different menu than before every time. The right side button controls dont work at all. Lastly I just noticed that my windshield wipers work wierd too. Click them to the second setting and it acts like it should on the one turn setting. Turn it once and it wipes every few seconds. Was this all caused from the eis not being programmed correctly or from when the shop tryed to program a clk cluster for me into a c class and messing things up? I need some sort of direction to go in to fix this. I spent too much time and money to have this not be fixed. Anyone have any clues?

Last edited by GODZSUN; 12-13-2010 at 10:55 PM.