Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

Forum selections within header drop-down menu

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2022, 03:57 PM

Received 51 Likes on 23 Posts
2015 (Final-Year) Fully-Loaded W204 M156 Custom Mercedes-Benz Designo C63 AMG Edition 507 Coupe
Forum selections within header drop-down menu

Back when I created my account, I was able to add/remove which forums I wanted listed on the drop-down menu in the header on the "Forums" tab. If I remember correctly, I believe I was able to edit what would appear in the "Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles" section. I've forgotten how to do this and can't seem to find the settings for it. Any help? Thanks!
Old 03-04-2022, 05:30 PM
IB Staff

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by JumboNate
Back when I created my account, I was able to add/remove which forums I wanted listed on the drop-down menu in the header on the "Forums" tab. If I remember correctly, I believe I was able to edit what would appear in the "Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles" section. I've forgotten how to do this and can't seem to find the settings for it. Any help? Thanks!
There is no such feature and hasn't been to my knowledge. You can't change what is listed in each forum.

There is only two options.

1. Using the Subscribed forums feature to show your subscribed forums in the header section. You currently have the option enabled but have no subscribed forums, per the yellow notice you see in the header.

Per the notice, you need to add forums. Go to the forum you want added, for example:
https://mbworld.org/forums/s63-amg-s...w222-v222-192/

Click on Forum Tools option in the right-column and then select Subscribe to this forum.

2.Live Feed:
https://mbworld.org/forums/misc.php?product=vblive

You can add specific forums you want to monitor and have them updated, live, while you're on the Live Feed page.