Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

new member check in

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2023, 09:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 E-63 AMG 4door 6.3 ltr
new member check in

HI I just yesterday started a newbie post and it seems to have disappeared kept saying saved yet where do I find my saved work please?? thank you very much for any help.sincerely Rob
Old 07-31-2023, 07:55 PM
Super Moderator

Received 748 Likes on 729 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
if you leave the page, then saved draft will be lost...
Old 08-01-2023, 01:28 PM
IB Staff

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by RobbysE63
HI I just yesterday started a newbie post and it seems to have disappeared kept saying saved yet where do I find my saved work please?? thank you very much for any help.sincerely Rob
The saved drafts are stored locally in your browser.

If a New Thread:
Return back to the specific section you were drafting your message and use the New Thread button. You should see the Restore Auto-Saved Content button below the message reply box.

If a New Reply:
Return back to the specific thread you were drafting your message and use the Reply button. You should see the Restore Auto-Saved Content button below the message reply box.

If you don't see the Restore Auto-Saved Content below the message box, then you're either not in the correct section or thread or it got deleted in your browser. The data is not stored permanently, only temporarily and it depends on your browser as to when it clears it out.