Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

How do I reply to my own thread?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2024, 10:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 E63S
Exclamation How do I reply to my own thread?

How do I reply to my own thread? I started a thread no problem: https://mbworld.org/forums/w213-amg/...ke-rotors.html But when I try to 'reply' or 'quick reply' to my own thread i just get a message saying: "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting." Almost 24 hours have gone by without it being approved. I find it bizarre that I can start a thread without moderation, but a reply needs to be vetted. Also, other people have posted to my thread without any apparent need for moderation. What's going on?

Thank you,
Jeremy
Old 05-26-2024, 06:32 PM
IB Staff

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Hello,

All posts by new members, or members with low activity, are checked against our anti-spam tools. As you continue to use the site, the posts will be less subjected to the anti-spam tools.

Posts that you submit that are automatically checked and held to Moderation queue for manual review, are manually reviewed by staff and approved as time allows by the volunteer staff.

Originally Posted by E63S VT
How do I reply to my own thread? I started a thread no problem: https://mbworld.org/forums/w213-amg/...ke-rotors.html But when I try to 'reply' or 'quick reply' to my own thread i just get a message saying: "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting." Almost 24 hours have gone by without it being approved. I find it bizarre that I can start a thread without moderation, but a reply needs to be vetted. Also, other people have posted to my thread without any apparent need for moderation. What's going on?

Thank you,
Jeremy
Old 05-26-2024, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 E63S
Thank you for the explanation. I thought that might be it, but wanted to ensure I wasn't replying incorrectly somehow. Thank you very much for the work that you and the other moderators do.

Jeremy