R-Class (W251) Produced 2006-2013: R320CDI, R350, R420CDI, R500

R-series: 3rd row DVD entertainment?

Old 05-24-2005, 02:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R-series: 3rd row DVD entertainment?

Hello. I'm new to this forum and am seriously contemplating the R series as our next family car. We have 2 children, 5 and 2. and one on the way this summer. I know the 2nd row has a DVD/monitor system in front-seat headrest. Does anyone know if the 3rd row has a DVD/monitor system? I seem to have seen a system popping up from the middle console in between the 2nd row seats. Any info would be great.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
Originally Posted by ccoh
Hello. I'm new to this forum and am seriously contemplating the R series as our next family car. We have 2 children, 5 and 2. and one on the way this summer. I know the 2nd row has a DVD/monitor system in front-seat headrest. Does anyone know if the 3rd row has a DVD/monitor system? I seem to have seen a system popping up from the middle console in between the 2nd row seats. Any info would be great.
I think that picture you saw was of an ML setup...it has a single center monitor I think between the front seats. I don't think there is a monitor for the 3rd row seats. I have read the specs and two different equipment lists and don't remember a reference to it.

Go to the German Car Fans website and look for the R Class in Depth article by DC posted there. It gives a complete detailed look at the R.

My R350 will be built in early September and when I get pricing information and options I will post them.