R-Class (W251) Produced 2006-2013: R320CDI, R350, R420CDI, R500

Options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 E320S4
Options

I have heard too many differing stories...dealer says cannot quite yet specify option packages...some say you can. Curious re: keyless go; will this be available on the R350 since it is NOT on the ML 350 (only 500)...also the full leather...i'm wondering if you simply ought to add $10k to the price of a loaded ML to get the price of a loaded R, or if the R, by default, may have a few more options as standard equipment...also, ANY WORD ON BLUETOOTH...this is ridiculous? Chrysler availability (Acura, BMW, etc.) but not Mercedes?
Old 06-07-2005, 10:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
Originally Posted by holtmorrison
I have heard too many differing stories...dealer says cannot quite yet specify option packages...some say you can. Curious re: keyless go; will this be available on the R350 since it is NOT on the ML 350 (only 500)...also the full leather...i'm wondering if you simply ought to add $10k to the price of a loaded ML to get the price of a loaded R, or if the R, by default, may have a few more options as standard equipment...also, ANY WORD ON BLUETOOTH...this is ridiculous? Chrysler availability (Acura, BMW, etc.) but not Mercedes?
There is no official list of options or pricing available yet. They are supposed to be very close to being released. I have an R350 order in with a 1st decade build in September. With a really loaded R350 I am figuring about $17,000 in options added to a high of $49,900 base for a total MSRP of $66,900. This is an outside figure and would include almost every option cited by MB to be available for the car.

Whether the Keyless-Go will be an option on the R350 (it had better be) I can't confirm. The leather option will certainly be an option as part of some kind of Interior Premium package. No BlueTooth.

Go to www.germancarfans.com and on the MB pages, find the R Class in Depth article. It lists as much detail as there is available about the car and a list of the Options with some detailed explanations. Also, go to my mac website in my signature and go to the Download album. At the bottom of the list I have a pdf file of a MB brochure for sales staff (Canadian) and it lists the options and packages. You can download the pdf file from my site.

Hope this helps...stay tuned.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
R Class Equipment List

Here is a page from the MB brochure for sales staff:

Last edited by Nevada Jack; 06-07-2005 at 11:21 AM.