R-Class (W251) Produced 2006-2013: R320CDI, R350, R420CDI, R500

Attention: Nevada Jack, KL Go only on V8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 08:28 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attention: Nevada Jack, KL Go only on V8

I made a phone call to a freind but he couldn't do much in this department. He sais the KeyLess GO will be offered on everything above the V6. Also ,the V6 doesn't have the chrome pieces on the outside and doesn't have the 18's option nor Partronic(?)

The V8 will offer KeyLess GO among other things.
Old 06-26-2005, 10:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
Originally Posted by Cozz
I made a phone call to a freind but he couldn't do much in this department. He sais the KeyLess GO will be offered on everything above the V6. Also ,the V6 doesn't have the chrome pieces on the outside and doesn't have the 18's option nor Partronic(?)

The V8 will offer KeyLess GO among other things.
Thanks Cozz..I suspected as much. My dealer had talked with the Regional Sales Rep and they told me no chance. So I changed my order to a R500 with everything but the Rear LCD in the seatbacks and heated rear seats.

BTW...all three of the options you mentioned...exterior Chrome, 18"wheels and Parktronic are optional on the V6...my original order for the R350 had all of those as options. Keyless Go is the only option not available on the V6 that I could determine from the NetStar listings I worked from.