Dealer Incentives For 09?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 08:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R350
Dealer Incentives For 09?

Hey Everyone,

Does anybody know what dealer incentives are available right now?

Thanks!!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:46 PM

Q & R
Originally Posted by Alta Rossco
Hey Everyone,

Does anybody know what dealer incentives are available right now?

Thanks!!
Got an 09 R class with 5k dealer cash - but limited to only 3 per dealer - and I believe only on old stock. This on top of a typicla $8k discount many dealers are giving. You may have to look outside your local MB dealer.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:24 AM

R350
Thanks,
Did you buy it recently??

Thanks
Old 08-05-2009, 02:42 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
S320 GL350
Hi - I'd love an '09. I know of a carneol red one with the 19" wheels on a dealer lot (in AB if that's where you're from ...)
Old 08-05-2009, 10:00 PM

12 E550
13K off MSRP???? not in NY NJ metro area.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:36 AM

Q & R
I stopped by MB of Greenwich CT in early July and they have a P2 with rear entertainment they would sell for $6k off. So you have go nationwide to find the $5k trunk money.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:10 AM

E-63
Talking dealer incentives as of October, 2009 on E-63 AND 550SL please

I would like to find out where the true dealer incentives are posted for the Washington, D.C. area for a 550 SL....and for an E-63 amg ?

I was told by one dealer that the incentives will show up as "O" unless the management knows where to look as the dealerships want to keep it as confidential as possible.

Since I flip cars once a year, i was given advice not to buy a new E-63 as I will take a bigger hit on depreciation then on the 550SL!!!

This is my first time using this forum. I am not sure under what category I will find an answers to this post.

My regular e-mail is: kr5flute@yahoo.com (in case you don't mind telling me where to look for any responses to this post).

I will probably be selling my "Mint" 2008 corvette coupe with 6,000 miles with every conceivable option except glass roof (Jetstream blue optional paint with black interior).

Thanks for reading my post,

reddog
Old 10-09-2009, 03:17 AM

Q & R
Originally Posted by reddog1113
I would like to find out where the true dealer incentives are posted for the Washington, D.C. area for a 550 SL....and for an E-63 amg ?

I was told by one dealer that the incentives will show up as "O" unless the management knows where to look as the dealerships want to keep it as confidential as possible.

Since I flip cars once a year, i was given advice not to buy a new E-63 as I will take a bigger hit on depreciation then on the 550SL!!!

This is my first time using this forum. I am not sure under what category I will find an answers to this post.

My regular e-mail is: kr5flute@yahoo.com (in case you don't mind telling me where to look for any responses to this post).

I will probably be selling my "Mint" 2008 corvette coupe with 6,000 miles with every conceivable option except glass roof (Jetstream blue optional paint with black interior).

Thanks for reading my post,

reddog
I bought an R350 with dealer cash and if a dealer has it available for your car they should tell you - if they are honest and really want to sell a car. Not all dealers had the cash and those who did not looked at me like I was from Mars. I bought mine out of state because the car with the options and color I was looking for was hard to find. Since I was willing to go outside my immediate area, I was able to find several dealers with trunk money on the R when it became available. But even these dealers did not have the money on every one in stock. Only select cars. According to one salesman, there are rebates that are not advertised under a broad marketing campaign that a dealer can get for certain cars that have been in inventory for an extended period of time. For example, dealers I contacted nearly 3 months ago that did not have rebates back then are calling me now with offers.

Everyone knows R classes sit on lots for a while, so it may be hard to find these deals for an SL. Try the SL discussion area. Good luck. BTW, I like my C6 too much to get rid of.