R500 Exhaust Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2024, 09:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 R500
R500 Exhaust Upgrade

Hello all!

I recently acquired a "new to me" 06 R500, and while I really enjoy the car, I am wanting to make the exhaust on it a little more aggressive. Here is the big thing, I don't want it to drone while I'm driving it, and I am not looking for anything obnoxiously loud. Just something subtle that is a little louder at idle/normal driving, and that gives it a nice rumble when I get on it. I have been all over youtube, and all i seem to find is people who straight pipe their cars. That's not the direction I want to go. Has anyone on here had any experience modifying the exhaust on one of these cars aside from straight pipes? If so what did you use, and how did it sound?

Thank you for your time!
Old 04-22-2024, 03:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R500
😎

Originally Posted by 06-R500
Hello all!

I recently acquired a "new to me" 06 R500, and while I really enjoy the car, I am wanting to make the exhaust on it a little more aggressive. Here is the big thing, I don't want it to drone while I'm driving it, and I am not looking for anything obnoxiously loud. Just something subtle that is a little louder at idle/normal driving, and that gives it a nice rumble when I get on it. I have been all over youtube, and all i seem to find is people who straight pipe their cars. That's not the direction I want to go. Has anyone on here had any experience modifying the exhaust on one of these cars aside from straight pipes? If so what did you use, and how did it sound?

Thank you for your time!

Iam too looking to doing this have you done anything yet exhaust wise ?
Old 04-23-2024, 01:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 R500
Originally Posted by R500 unicorn
Iam too looking to doing this have you done anything yet exhaust wise ?
not yet. Currently trying to sort out why the cargo 12v socket fuse keeps popping.