Real Estate Discuss Real estate investments, home improvements, decorating etc.

Moved into a new house

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2024, 07:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus lx500d
Moved into a new house

I recently moved into a new house! Right now, I want to arrange the living room to create a cozy, welcoming area for family get-togethers and leisure. I'm looking for recommendations for shops that provide high-quality timber furniture, lighting, and decorative accents. We appreciate your ideas very much and would be grateful for any help you might give!
Old 01-31-2024, 01:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
toyota lc200
It's a fantastic goal to set up a living room for cozy family gatherings. I suggest paying attention to Nail It Construction Services, LLC. They offer excellent service when it comes to home renovation, interior upgrades, etc. Stop by and check out their projects!
The following users liked this post:
mortonk648 (01-31-2024)
Old 03-31-2024, 05:10 PM

BMW
Congratulations on your new house! Creating a cozy living room sounds like a wonderful project.
Old 03-31-2024, 05:12 PM

bmw
Congratulations on your new house! Creating a cozy living room sounds like a wonderful project. For high-quality timber furniture, lighting, and decorative accents, I recommend checking out local furniture stores or artisan shops in your area. They often have unique pieces that can add character to your space. Also, consider browsing online marketplaces for a wider selection. Consider Ramfeld, as they might have real estate management who can offer recommendations too. Enjoy decorating your new home!

Last edited by LucyKaven; 04-02-2024 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-31-2024, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 951 Likes on 728 Posts
G550
If your budget is not a constraint, Stickley and John Kelly are my furniture recommendations. Hubbardton Forge for lighting.

Last edited by streborx; 03-31-2024 at 05:38 PM.
Old 04-10-2024, 05:31 AM

BMW
I just moved myself a few months ago, and it's like hitting the reset button on your home environment.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:54 AM

BMW
Originally Posted by ChristopherGibb
I just moved myself a few months ago, and it's like hitting the reset button on your home environment.
For the cozy vibes, lighting is key. Warm lamps and candles can work wonders, but don't underestimate the power of natural light! Sheer curtains during the day will brighten things up beautifully, and at night they'll add a touch of mystery.

Speaking of creating a warm ambience, have you considered wooden accents? They add a touch of rustic charm and go with pretty much any décor style. Thinking built-in bookshelves or maybe even a wooden coffee table? I recently found this site, https://mdfskirtingworld.co.uk/ , with some cool ideas for incorporating wood accents.
Old 04-21-2024, 10:33 PM

NA
Congratulations on your new house, mortonk648! It's exciting to hear that you're looking to create a cozy and welcoming living room for your family get-togethers. For high-quality timber furniture, lighting, and decorative accents, you might want to check out some local furniture stores or online retailers like Wayfair or Crate & Barrel. Additionally, you can explore thrift stores or antique shops for unique pieces that can add character to your space. Don't forget to consider your budget and personal style when selecting items. Here's a helpful link with tips on arranging your living room: https://www.thepropertybuyingcompany...sale-companies. Enjoy decorating your new home!