S-Class (W126) 1979-1991: 300 SE, 300 SEL, 380 SE, 380 SEL, 420 SEL, 500 SEL, 560 SEL, 360 SEC, 500 SEC, 580 SEC, 300 SD TURBODIESEL, 300 SDL TURBO, 350 SD TURBO, 350 SDL TURBO

WW2 Black Cross Decal on a Benz?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by Jakob Cohen
so you want to kick me out of this forum because you dont agree with our ideas????? did you just offend me with that term???
I would advise you to calm down and rethink. YOU are practically demanding that this forum adhere to your wishes but yet are not willing to extend the same to others. If you don't like it here, leave. If you continue along this path you will be invited to leave. Now start playing nice.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
300SEL
you accuse me of a troublemaker amdeutsch???? i didnt offend nobody, all im saying is that devout orthodox Jews like me view that black cross as a hate symbol. im just saying there should be censorship on this site of such filth. why dont you let them post the swastika too while your at it then? if you just like to discriminate on Jews that dont agree with you, then thats up to you. i have yet to meet an Orthodox Jew who is not offended by these images and symbols.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Administrator

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
you accuse me of a troublemaker amdeutsch???? i didnt offend nobody, all im saying is that devout orthodox Jews like me view that black cross as a hate symbol. im just saying there should be censorship on this site of such filth. why dont you let them post the swastika too while your at it then? if you just like to discriminate on Jews that dont agree with you, then thats up to you. i have yet to meet an Orthodox Jew who is not offended by these images and symbols.
You forget that you are a guest on a private forum. As such you don't make the rules. If you don't like it

LEAVE

And your insinuations/accusations/demands beginning with

1) Forum/moderator background
2) Censorship
3) Not so veiled ... you own wording choice ......

etc.

I repeat; extend that which you demand, quit throwing stones while living in a glass house.

On a more personal note. You are highly suspect in your appearence right after the banning of TL. You are utilizing the same IP. You pretty much keep to the same hours with your posting as well.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
To reiterate, we have thousands of Jewish members on this site, some if not many are Orthodox, as well. All of them with far more posts than you. None of them have pitched such a protest as you have.

I have told you that we will not allow Swastikas on the site. That's as far as it goes. If you insist (without basis) that we exclude other national symbols as offensive (that just happen to be German), then we should also exclude the Israeli flag in your avatar, as others might find it offensive as well.

In the past, members have posted dozens of national flags and related symbols, such as the Japanese Rising Sun disk, the US Flag, the Israeli flag, Palestinian flag, and yes, German flags and other national symbols.

So get over it. Or be gone. Failing that, be aware that staff grows tired of this continued tirade. Post another rant and you will be given a suspension.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:12 PM
Banned

300SEL
so you will ban be because i am AGAINST hate symbols like the iron cross? on wikipedia it clearly states hate symbols and the iron cross is one of them. i refuse to see hatred of my people spread on a site such as this. some of these members even state that since hitler and **** officials drove mercedes, then it is a ****-only. thus you are discriminating others from driving a mercedes who has no relation to the ***** or germany. thus, by your logic and quotes above, anyone who drives a mercedes must be a **** too

simple logic based on what shwarzwagen, zed, nz benz, and the moderators stated above:

premise 1. hitler and top ***** drove mercedes and mercedes was a sponsor of *****

premise 2. the members above and in this forum drive mercedes

conclusion: Thus, these members are sympathisers or followers of the *****
Old 06-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Administrator

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Thank you for submitting your leave of absence request. We accept.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:09 AM
Almost a Member!

W126 420 SE 1988
Thank goodness thats over!!
Old 06-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Banned

ML55
its good that you banned that racist " zubb-humann ", he was trying to impose his views on us.

Last edited by my balls; 06-06-2007 at 10:04 AM.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Banned

ML55
back to the topic, what do you guys think of this i found online:
Old 06-06-2007, 02:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300SEL
so you will ban be because i am AGAINST hate symbols like the iron cross? on wikipedia it clearly states hate symbols and the iron cross is one of them. i refuse to see hatred of my people spread on a site such as this. some of these members even state that since hitler and **** officials drove mercedes, then it is a ****-only. thus you are discriminating others from driving a mercedes who has no relation to the ***** or germany. thus, by your logic and quotes above, anyone who drives a mercedes must be a **** too

simple logic based on what shwarzwagen, zed, nz benz, and the moderators stated above:

premise 1. hitler and top ***** drove mercedes and mercedes was a sponsor of *****

premise 2. the members above and in this forum drive mercedes

conclusion: Thus, these members are sympathisers or followers of the *****
i put old glory in my sig just for you. perhaps i should be banned because many ppl throughout the world find us offensive.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300SEL
Originally Posted by my *****
back to the topic, what do you guys think of this i found online:
very german...
Old 06-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Banned

ML55
you know whats funny, "they" call anybody who disagrees with them "aannty-zemmyte", like "they" called "Mell Gibsohn". totalitarian people. "they" even try to restrict your views: if you think the "Hallookoustt" is a hoaxx, "they" call you an "aannty-zemmyte". you know??? how democratic is it to not allow one to THINK WHATEVER ONE WANTS?

George Washington gave us the freedom to think and say what we want. If we want to think the "Hallookoustt" is a big skam, then we are ALLOWED to think that. "they" put laws to make that thinking illegal because "they" know people will not believe it on their own, since its false. thus, "they" need a law to FORCE people to believe that skam, otherwise without the law most people will choose, through logic, not to believe it. its a fabricated lie to force whites to give "them" special treatment, catch my drift?

"Die Untermenschen kennen den Teuful "

gruss

Last edited by my balls; 06-06-2007 at 10:06 AM.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Banned

Junkers 87: Sturzkampfflugzeug
very well said!
Old 06-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Administrator

MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
This thread is taking a wrong turn, attracting the wrong people, and is now closed.