S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Cls Grill

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2005 | 07:10 PM

Exclamation Cls Grill

I have a 2000 s 430 and was thinking about putting a cl big star grill on it, my question is does anyone think they will be coming out with a cls grill that will fit a s430??

Also, if anyone knows a good place to buy the cl big star grill please let me know. Anyone bought one off ebay??? I was look at a few and the pictures look good but how are they in person??

Thanks
Old 06-04-2005 | 07:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by texasplayer
I have a 2000 s 430 and was thinking about putting a cl big star grill on it, my question is does anyone think they will be coming out with a cls grill that will fit a s430??

Also, if anyone knows a good place to buy the cl big star grill please let me know. Anyone bought one off ebay??? I was look at a few and the pictures look good but how are they in person??

Thanks
I bought 1 last year , it looked good for about 6 months...then the chrome strips started pealing and the center star came loose.... Overall I think there crap, I'm going back to stock.....
Old 06-04-2005 | 07:29 PM

What ebay user did you buy it from so i know not to buy from?

Do you think a cls style grill will come out for the s class?
Old 06-04-2005 | 07:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by texasplayer
What ebay user did you buy it from so i know not to buy from?

Do you think a cls style grill will come out for the s class?
I believe his handle was Jaku? he did everything as promised I don't think it's a problem w/seller it's just most... if not all of that crap is made over seas from China, and just plain flimsy...I would love to see them come out w/CL big star grill that was oem, I just don't think they will, hopefully I'm wrong will have to wait and see
Old 06-22-2005 | 07:01 PM

85 911 Targa
Originally Posted by thericker55
I believe his handle was Jaku? he did everything as promised I don't think it's a problem w/seller it's just most... if not all of that crap is made over seas from China, and just plain flimsy...I would love to see them come out w/CL big star grill that was oem, I just don't think they will, hopefully I'm wrong will have to wait and see

Doh!

I got mine from Performance Products and they guarantee their products made by MP Designs. I paid $362 and compared to OE Grill, identical in construction and quality: EASY TO INSTALL TOO

LOL,