Just ordered Bi-Xenons...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 Mercedes S55
Just ordered Bi-Xenons...

Finally ordered a set of Bi-Xenons for my S class. After searching vigorously on ebay and other places for a better deal (contacted Steve from MBenzNL.com but out of stock), I ended up forking out $2600 from BuyMbParts.com.
Now I need you guys help on installing this bad boy. I've search other threads on this subject and found that a harness(adapter) is needed and that MBWerks.com (Autowerks.com) carries this adapter but for some reason they are currently closed. Does anyone here know where I can purchase this adapter harness?
My car already currently already has xenons. I'm just converting into bi-xenons and still want the auto leveling to work.
Old 10-28-2005, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by masturkev
Finally ordered a set of Bi-Xenons for my S class. After searching vigorously on ebay and other places for a better deal (contacted Steve from MBenzNL.com but out of stock), I ended up forking out $2600 from BuyMbParts.com.
Now I need you guys help on installing this bad boy. I've search other threads on this subject and found that a harness(adapter) is needed and that MBWerks.com (Autowerks.com) carries this adapter but for some reason they are currently closed. Does anyone here know where I can purchase this adapter harness?
My car already currently already has xenons. I'm just converting into bi-xenons and still want the auto leveling to work.
Hey man what ever happenmed to those pic's of your face lifted front end like mine??
Old 10-30-2005, 09:48 PM
Almost a Member!

2002 Mercedes S55
Didn't Want to post pictures until completed conversion...

Hey Sean, what's going on man? Sorry I haven't posted any pictures of my facelift yet. I took a couple shots of my front end and decided something was missing... (BI-XENONS!!!!!!!!) Anyways, finally got them and just waiting to get them installed. As soon as I get it installed I'll post pictures.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by masturkev
Hey Sean, what's going on man? Sorry I haven't posted any pictures of my facelift yet. I took a couple shots of my front end and decided something was missing... (BI-XENONS!!!!!!!!) Anyways, finally got them and just waiting to get them installed. As soon as I get it installed I'll post pictures.
Cool man! I just got my 20" Lowi's on And I love 'em I'll have pic's up soon also..
Old 11-02-2005, 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 48 Likes on 41 Posts
couple of Benzos
wow that's alot of $$$ my friend over at TotalGermanPerformance.com has the BI-Xenon lights for under $2000 you might wanna shoot him an e-mail
Old 11-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Almost a Member!

'07 ML320 CDI,'05 320 CDI; '01 S430,'98 VITO 110D
What would you sell your "old" xenons for?

Thanks, marian
Old 11-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Almost a Member!

2002 Mercedes S55
Sorry...already sold!!!!

Hey...Thanks for asking but I already sold them. I sold them for $700 to a body shop that needed them in case you wanted to know. Anyways, I've seen a few on ebay that look in pretty good shape...Maybe you should check them out.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:19 PM

2000 S-Class
Originally Posted by niunio
What would you sell your "old" xenons for?

Thanks, marian
I got my old set for sale. PM me if you are interested!
Back on topic,Please post pics when you are done. The wireharness kit is vital for the autolevels to work.