!Urgent! Advice and info on Carlsson Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 03:35 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation !Urgent! Advice and info on Carlsson Exhaust

Hey guys,

I was offered a _SLIGHTLY_ used Carlsson exhaust today, its not a complete exhaust, but the last part w. 2 (of the 4) cats.
Would that be enough to make the sound we all want our V8's to give ?

Its for my W220 (S Class) and i was wondering what a good price would be, and if anyone of you know what the retail price is ?

The price asked was roughly 790$, does that sound fair ? Thats without mounting.

Im also looking for a Carlsson rear skirt lip (see pic), does anybody have any experience in Carlsson styling that can post some pictures of the finished product ?

Thanks in advance !
Attached Thumbnails !Urgent! Advice and info on Carlsson Exhaust-billede002.jpg   !Urgent! Advice and info on Carlsson Exhaust-rear_220_apron_300142.jpg  
Old 12-11-2005, 03:40 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Is that the full picture of everything you got?
I don't think those are cats, but silencers.

If they are, then you just bought the Sport Rear Silencer which is 2435$ MSRP.

If you bought the complete sport exhaust system, MSRP is 14370$ and it comes with four cats.

To be honest, ever since I found out that Supersprint makes all the Carlsson stuff, and reading about horrible Supersprint stories from their ex-vendors, I kinda want to stay away from all Supersprint/Carlsson products.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:46 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I think, if you really want a deep exhaust, you have the following options.

Eisenmann
Brabus
Lorinser
Kleemann
MKB
AMG
Wald
RENNtech

Or you could go to your muffler shop and ask them to chop off the resonators for fifty bucks

You can get all those products from neal@euroteckmotorsports.com or sales@evosport.com
Old 12-11-2005, 04:10 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ricky :
Thanks for your reply,
Acctually im not sure how much of the exhaust im getting, all i've seen is the picture, the seller said that it used to be on a CL 500, and had a really nice sound.

One of my problems is that theres not alot of importers in Denmark/Sweden, where i live, and the ones that ive found will probly take forever to get the things i want, plus they'll be expensive....

If you want a complete handbuild Kleemann exhaust, it'll run you 11.000USD here, the tips only is around 500USD, and rear lip 1800USD... so its pricy...