S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Anyone Want A Low Mile S500??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 08:52 PM
ON PROBATION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have never seen a bigger bunch of idiots..What do any of you care you stupid mother f**ckers? This is the bigeest bunch of jealous nobody's I have ever seeen. I am outa here you f**cking idiots. You alll just WISH you lived in CA and thats why your bagging on it. Stay wher you are in *******ville. You know what the best thing is? I ALREADY SOLD IT YOU F**CKING ASHOLES ansd have gotten at least 10 calls since..SO YOU CAN ALL BLOW ME *******!!

I am done with you SPECIALY YOU DANPE320..cause all YOU can afford is a white trash E320, whom every joe blow has including my neighbors 16 year old who got it as a birthday present. Oh wait it was a E350, not an old E320.Youir is Kinda like a Honda isn't it??
Old 04-19-2006, 02:48 AM

2001 C320 (purple), 2002 BMW 540i
Originally Posted by BUTCHEN
I am done with you SPECIALY YOU DANPE320..cause all YOU can afford is a white trash E320, whom every joe blow has including my neighbors 16 year old who got it as a birthday present. Oh wait it was a E350, not an old E320.Youir is Kinda like a Honda isn't it??
Dude, now you're being a jerk. No Mercedes is a 'white trash' car, nor like anything Honda will ever make. And, pray tell, who is it that is driving a Toyota? Why not buy an SL, CLK, or SLK? You must be poor to have a car like that.

Also, that's nice that your 16 year old neighbor got an (notice the use of the word 'an' in place of 'a' to precede a noun beginning with a vowel? How someone who doesn't know elementary rules of English is making enough, on their own and legitimately, to buy an S500 I must doubt.) E350. So what? I know a kid that age with a Lamborghini. I suppose that makes your S55 a white trash car also. Hell, I could pick up an S500 for $25k if I wanted one.

Now then, who's to say that just because DANPE320 is driving an E320 because that is all he can afford? I am driving a C320 but, if I really really wanted to I could be driving a Maserati. I paid for my car with one single check. Perhaps you, sir, are driving your debt and cannot actually *afford* to *own* even a C320.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:10 AM
ON PROBATION

YOU can also go f**k yourself. You are all loosers here..I have no doubt that you all can barely make your car payments from your ****ty little jobs in middle America. right? Do not teach me English unless you are on my level in society. My home alone is worth 4 million little friend, so take a walk. You could not shine my shoes..Im out! I should have never even looked at this website, it is for f**king IDIOTS!! Do not expect any more replies to your stupid crap...
Enjoy your life..ha ha ha
Old 04-19-2006, 07:12 AM
ON PROBATION

PS, I pay cash for all my cars and my yacht which is berthed in my private dock..
YOU do not know what money is, little man. Get a clue please
See ya never
Old 04-19-2006, 09:08 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You started this, remember? Dont ask for opinions if you can't handle the replies. You paid 4 million for your house? Good for you, Oh I forgot, you are in CA so that makes it worth $500K. Chiching, You said it.......
Old 04-19-2006, 09:13 AM

My home alone is worth 4 million little friend, so take a walk.

...and yet, you still drive a Toyota Solara. I suppose this just goes to show that money can't buy class. But, don't let me waste your time arguing here... I'm sure you have some shopping at Wal-Mart to do.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:20 AM

Silver CLS550, Blk M45, Lexus GX470 & an endless fleet of Avis Premium Rental Cars
wow!!! I exprienced the same thing on the acura legend board when a member wanted to sell his car. "thats too much" , "you'll never get that much", etc.. Just congratulate the man on the sale and keep it moving!!

-----------
Never argue with an idiot, casue they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Last edited by CakeDaddy; 04-19-2006 at 11:22 AM.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:04 PM

OLD: 2004 C230 Sport Sedan, NEW: 2007 SLK350
YOU can also go f**k yourself.
Why such anger? Are you having a bad day? Or maybe, just an unfulfilling life?

You are all loosers here..
Geez, you still can't spell.

I have no doubt that you all can barely make your car payments from your ****ty little jobs in middle America. right?
Really? A lot of people here are quite successful. How can you have "no doubt" about such a board generalizing statement?

Do not teach me English unless you are on my level in society.
I think (I hope) I speak for everyone here, when I say that I am glad we are not on your level. You still can't spell. (see above)

My home alone is worth 4 million little friend, so take a walk. You could not shine my shoes..Im out!
As I mentioned earlier, there are many successful people here, and others who are on their way there. I doubt anyone would want to shine your shoes.

I should have never even looked at this website, it is for f**king IDIOTS!!
Well, you are here, aren't you? And you are calling people names. (Not very nice)

Do not expect any more replies to your stupid crap...
You posted another reply right after you said this... weird..

I'm sure we will. Try to enjoy yours too. It is sad that you have to call people names to make yourself feel better.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by CakeDaddy
Never argue with an idiot, casue they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
It's possible to respond without resorting to name-calling. Check out my response to each of his statements above. :-)
Old 04-19-2006, 01:21 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by b3d_sage
...and yet, you still drive a Toyota Solara. I suppose this just goes to show that money can't buy class. But, don't let me waste your time arguing here... I'm sure you have some shopping at Wal-Mart to do.
FOOL! I gave that car to my wife as HER second car...enjoy your "baby" benz..Are you a plumber?
Old 04-19-2006, 01:24 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by kenstudios
You started this, remember? Dont ask for opinions if you can't handle the replies. You paid 4 million for your house? Good for you, Oh I forgot, you are in CA so that makes it worth $500K. Chiching, You said it.......
The down payment was twice that when I bought it..where are YOU from Oklahoma?? Thats what it cost to live on the water in Cali..where have you been, Mars? I am laughing at you idiots.very entertaining
LOL
Old 04-19-2006, 01:33 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by CakeDaddy
wow!!! I exprienced the same thing on the acura legend board when a member wanted to sell his car. "thats too much" , "you'll never get that much", etc.. Just congratulate the man on the sale and keep it moving!!

-----------
[
WELL SAID!! I wonder why these idiots get so pissed off because I sold my car for a good price and quickly. What is the problem. I can see, never try to sell a car here!
Guys, you have got to have something better to do than worry about what someone else's car is worth don't you? I mean really, WHO CARES? The owner of the car is the only one who should care. All of this mud slinging for what?
If you were not interested in my car why not just pass on commenting. You show a jealousy by remarking as you did and that is really stupid. I did not attack you, you attacked me. You need to all mature and let it be as they say.
All I wanted to do was sell my car and I did. None of your ridicules attacks were necessary, where they?
See ya
Old 04-19-2006, 01:51 PM

BUTCHEN, you are the one who is typing in large red letters.

If you are so happy with all your money, why are venting so much over here?

You keep saying you are leaving, and then you come back. (Not that you are not welcome, but you said so yourself. )

I said it before and I will say it again: most people are here genuine Benz enthusiasts, and are already successful or getting there.

It is not cool to call people names because people are pointing out that you ripped off a clueless consumer. That is your business and that's how you make money, so be it. It's not for everyone, but it works.

Some people like to make lots of money regardless of method, and some people like to make great accomplishments and contribute to their community and to the world as they rise to success. You have chosen your path, and I have no objection.

But please do not subject us to your anger and unhappiness. This is a fun place to discuss some of the best cars, so let's just get back to having fun talking about cars.

Last edited by shahedC; 04-19-2006 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:53 PM

FOOL! I gave that car to my wife as HER second car...enjoy your "baby" benz..Are you a plumber?
So, you don't think your wife deserves better than a Toyota? If she were my wife I'd at least give her an SLK. Maybe she will wise up and leave you for a man (or woman!) who will treat her to the same luxuries that (s)he enjoys, rather than cheap, second-rate junk.

As for my C-class- I am a college student. I don't have enough room for a larger car but, I need 4 doors. It's not a bare Benz; it has every option available (and I'm planning on adding a few more that are not available to order on a C) minus integrated phone which I would not use.

None of your ridicules attacks were necessary, where they?
Looks like you need to go back and retake 8th grade English. You must have inherited all of your money. Enjoy it while it lasts, a fool and his money are easily seperated.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:57 PM

So, you don't think your wife deserves better than a Toyota?
Not to support him or anything, but he did say that it was her second car... maybe she just needed an everyday car for everyday activities?

Looks like you need to go back and retake 8th grade English.
Agreed. This guy cannot spell.

You must have inherited all of your money.
Probably not, you see how he is successfully able to sell a car for higher than its value, that's one source of his massive income. (and ego?) :-)
Old 04-19-2006, 02:04 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by shahedC
BUTCHEN, you are the one who is typing in large red letters.

If you are so happy with all your money, why are venting so much over here?

You keep saying you are leaving, and then you come back. (Not that you are not welcome, but you said so yourself. )

I said it before and I will say it again: most people are here genuine Benz enthusiasts, and are already successful or getting there.

It is not cool to call people names because people are pointing out that you ripped off a clueless consumer. That is your business and that's how you make money, so be it. It's not for everyone, but it works.

Some people like to make lots of money regardless of method, and some people like to make great accomplishments and contribute to their community and to the world as they rise to success. You have chosen your path, and I have no objection.

But please do not subject us to your anger and unhappiness. This is a fun place to discuss some of the best cars, so let's just get back to having fun talking about cars.
Shaeed is it? You are pathetic. GO TO WORK IDIOT!
Old 04-19-2006, 02:06 PM
ON PROBATION

As for my C-class- I am a college student. I don't have enough room for a larger car but, I need 4 doors. It's not a bare Benz; it has every option available (and I'm planning on adding a few more that are not available to order on a C) minus integrated phone which I would not use.

GO FIGURE!!
Old 04-19-2006, 02:20 PM

Shaeed is it? You are pathetic. GO TO WORK IDIOT!
Geez, you can't spell a name when it's right in front of you. There you go calling people names again.

If we take a vote as to who is "pathetic" or an "IDIOT", guess who would win?

I still don't understand why you resort to namecalling and typing in large letters... I ask you again: if you are so happy with all your money, why are you such an angry person?

(Uh oh, I think I hear Agrawal just around the corner, ready to close this thread...)
Old 04-19-2006, 03:24 PM

Moderator, where are you? It's time to close this thread.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ban this stupid mother ****er now! i could not get away with this b.s. and this moron shouldn't be able to either.

grow up butch.

how about this: is your home paid for or do you have one of those interest only loans they offer in cali that only feed egos and never drop a damn dime on the principle?

a used car salesman that is an ******* and likes to talk ****. GO FIGURE
Old 04-19-2006, 04:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

YOU can also go f**k yourself. You are all loosers here..I have no doubt that you all can barely make your car payments from your ****ty little jobs in middle America. right? Do not teach me English unless you are on my level in society. My home alone is worth 4 million little friend, so take a walk. You could not shine my shoes..Im out! I should have never even looked at this website, it is for f**king IDIOTS!! Do not expect any more replies to your stupid crap...
what level of society are you on? i personally dont want to be on the level of ghetto wheels on 7 year old cars and brag about my level of society. have you recently hit your head?
Old 04-19-2006, 05:01 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
OMG $4 mil! Must kiss ***...must kiss ***...must kiss ***...

Pfffft...$4 mil huh? Over here that's what $500k? Our house could sell for well over $7-8 million in California. You don't see me being a c0cky, arrogant, *** wipe, do you? (Oh, and that's minus the little possessions that we have inside the garage, and storage centers, and boat docks.[/i]

Oh and congrats on the sale of the car.

Last edited by AsianML; 04-19-2006 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:03 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by blume
what level of society are you on? i personally dont want to be on the level of ghetto wheels on 7 year old cars and brag about my level of society. have you recently hit your head?
Listen brainless idiots, I have more toys than you can imagine having your whole life!! I am not a "dealer" just a collector of fine things. Why are all of you so JEALOUS????
Leave it alone. I have never seen anything like this. Poor little men, wish wish wish upon a star......

As for my home, I put down 1 million in cash and borrowed 1,2 million. I have already made another cool 1.8 million plus. I have been doing this most of my life. That’s why I can say whatever I want and BACK IT UP you punks. SHOW ME THE MONEY I say to all you "talkers" I can certainly show mine..
SO PUT UP OR PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

HEY MODERATOR, CLOSE THIS STUPID THREAD NOW!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2006, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Listen brainless idiots, I have more toys than you can imagine having your whole life!! I am not a "dealer" just a collector of fine things. Why are all of you so JEALOUS????
Leave it alone. I have never seen anything like this. Poor little men, wish wish wish upon a star......

As for my home, I put down 1 million in cash and borrowed 1,2 million. I have already made another cool 1.8 million plus. I have been doing this most of my life. That’s why I can say whatever I want and BACK IT UP you punks. SHOW ME THE MONEY I say to all you "talkers" I can certainly show mine..
SO PUT UP OR PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

HEY MODERATOR, CLOSE THIS STUPID THREAD NOW!!!!!!!
show us some pics of your toys, back it up as you say!
Old 04-19-2006, 05:08 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by AsianML
OMG $4 mil! Must kiss ***...must kiss ***...must kiss ***...

Vehicle I drive: My parents, not me: 2002 ML320

Pfffft...$4 mil huh? Over here that's what $500k? Our house could sell for well over $7-8 million in California. You don't see me being a c0cky, arrogant, *** wipe, do you? (Oh, and that's minus the little possessions that we have inside the garage, and storage centers, and boat docks.[/i]

Oh and congrats on the sale of the car.

THIS SAYS IT ALL... LOL!!!!
WHAT AM I DOING HERE WITH CHILDREN DRIVING MOMMYS CAR????
YOUR HOUSE IS WORTH 500 BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO LIVE THERE, GET IT FOOL? YOU CANNOT BUY MY SIDE YARD FOR 500,000 ..LOL!!!

Vehicle I drive: My parents, not me: 2002 ML320

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone Want A Low Mile S500??