Anyone Want A Low Mile S500??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 02:45 PM
ON PROBATION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Originally Posted by b3d_sage
a) Thanks for contributing to inflation.

b) You responded to my last posts with meaning less tripe ("Go figure!!!" conveys no actual concept)

c) At first, I suspected that you must have inherited your money or made it via pop culture and through no actual contribution to our economy. Now, I really believe that you are just a kid who initially was trying to help his dad or someone else sell a car but, is now posing as who he wishes he could be. You have proven your maturity, language ability, and capacity for debate to be well under that of child of but 14 years.

d) Thanks for sending me the picture of your yacht in your private dock. It looks really nice... sort of...
GO FIGURE means look at what you drive..and figure out why you are such an idiot..and that floating nightmare belongs in your backyard for sure..down in Texas, "ya all"..LOL
Here is my yacht. 1997 Bertram 72, paid 1,885,000. When you can graduate from your school, come take a ride, but you know, ***, grass, or gas, no one rides for free..ha ha
Anyone Want A Low Mile S500??-72-bertram.jpg
Old 04-20-2006, 02:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

cool boat man. do you have any powerboats or "go fast?"
Old 04-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by BUTCHEN
You are entitled to your opinion, right? I just think that little brat needed some training. My kids would never act as such. I respect that. YES I have some classics not exotics in my stable. Do you appreciate classic cars? I can send you pics of my collection. My father started it and I have it now..It is much more rare than having a "new" Mercedes I assure you..
One of my favorites is our 1939 Packard Sedandca deville. Won Peoples Choice in Pebble Beach. Beautiful car with V12 power..
Nice yacht.

Would you please care to explain what "training" I needed and/or received? And in what way did I act, in such a way that your kids would never act?
Old 04-20-2006, 04:29 PM

OLD: 2004 C230 Sport Sedan, NEW: 2007 SLK350
Cool boat man... now you see, that wasn't so difficult, was it? All you had to do was post a cool pic of your boat... hehe...

p.s. you should still learn how to spell though...
Old 04-20-2006, 04:39 PM

I could have honestly swore that I was just about to buy that yatch yesterday. Please tell me it's not the same one I was looking at???????

http://stanmilleryachts.com/core/lis...nmilleryachts&
Old 04-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by kenstudios
I could have honestly swore that I was just about to buy that yatch yesterday. Please tell me it's not the same one I was looking at???????

!!
Old 04-20-2006, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

do you have different pics of the yacht? i understand that you are in the business of buying and selling, so that could explain the pic, but Lord, please dont let anyone find another fake today. this is getting ridiculous.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

so, either you are trying to make 10 grand on the yacht or you didnt get a very good price considering the asking....

.6 of 1% percent is not a very good return or discount either way.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:56 PM
ON PROBATION

To buy that Yacht, you first of all ned to at least be able to spell the word "Yacht". Secondly, that is a sistership of mine, but it has wet stringers and they cannot sell it. It needs major work done to the stringers and no buyers beacuese of that problem. Its actually in the next port to mine. Can you spell "Bertram" ? If you knew anything at all about yachting, you would know this Bertram very well....but I am sure you do not, right?
Can you spell boat? Maybe you should stick to a row boat to start out your boating experience..LOL
Old 04-20-2006, 05:00 PM
ON PROBATION

Texas sucks

Originally Posted by blume
so, either you are trying to make 10 grand on the yacht or you didnt get a very good price considering the asking....

.6 of 1% percent is not a very good return or discount either way.
My Bertram is not for sale, sorry...what do you do in Texas, farm cows? I once ate a good steak in Amarillo as I was driving back from Dallas in a Ferrari 512bbi. Other than that and George W, there is not much good about that whole state is there??
Old 04-20-2006, 05:02 PM

Look who's spelling. Now you are checking spellings after finding out that someone else has your kind of money and not bragging about it.

Last edited by kenstudios; 04-20-2006 at 05:05 PM.
Old 04-20-2006, 05:09 PM

So, you gonna tell us how much that steak cost you?
Old 04-20-2006, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

My Bertram is not for sale, sorry...what do you do in Texas, farm cows? I once ate a good steak in Amarillo as I was driving back from Dallas in a Ferrari 512bbi. Other than that and George W, there is not much good about that whole state is there??
hahahahahahaha!!
hey, i dont care if you own the world or you dont have a pot to **** in. i know more about boats than you do, period. it is nice to know that the pic you provided is not of your boat! being someone with money; you should be more educated. a 512 huh, must have been a decade or more ago for that to mean anything. (living in the past, it seems) i like the car, but give me a break... im not here to bash california, but you really do seem stupid by your postings. some of the richest people in the world live in texas and they dont have to. ponder that.
Old 04-20-2006, 05:39 PM

Between yesterday and today, I've known for a fact that there is no ferrari, there is no 4 million dollar house, most definately no YACHT and obviously no multi million dollar dude named BUTCHEN. People with that kind of money dont go around saying how much stuff cost and especially their house where their family stays, people with that kind of money dont say they are no longer responding to this thread but cant seem to run out of lies. From what I've gathered in your conversation, you probably didn't sell that car, you bought that car and wanted to show it off then realized you were ripped off, took your frustrations out on everyone on this genuine forum, got caught in your lies and now you dont know what else to say. You dont have to defend yourself coz we nolonger take you seriously. Go back to the toyota site.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
To buy that Yacht, you first of all ned need to at least be able to spell the word "Yacht". ." Secondly, that is a sistership sister ship of mine, but it has wet stringers and they cannot sell it. It needs major work done to the stringers and no buyers beacuese because of that problem. Its actually in the next port to mine. Can you spell "Bertram" ? ?" If you knew anything at all about yachting, you would know this Bertram very well....but I am sure you do not, right?
Can you spell boat? Maybe you should stick to a row boat to start out your boating experience..LOL
No need to thank me.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:18 PM

2001 C320 (purple), 2002 BMW 540i
Originally Posted by b3d_sage
...posing as who he wishes he could be.
:liar:
Old 04-20-2006, 06:29 PM
ON PROBATION

Between yesterday and today, I've known for a fact that there is no ferrari, there is no 4 million dollar house, most definately no YACHT and obviously no multi million dollar dude named BUTCHEN. People with that kind of money dont go around saying how much stuff cost and especially their house where their family stays, people with that kind of money dont say they are no longer responding to this thread but cant seem to run out of lies. From what I've gathered in your conversation, you probably didn't sell that car, you bought that car and wanted to show it off then realized you were ripped off, took your frustrations out on everyone on this genuine forum, got caught in your lies and now you dont know what else to say. You dont have to defend yourself coz we nolonger take you seriously. Go back to the toyota site.
WHY DONTY YOU F***K YOURSELF. COME ON OVER AS*HOLE I WILL SHOW YOU AND THEN I WILL KICK YOU RIGHT IN THE ***....YOU WANT TO SEE FOR YOURSELF? COME ON OVER, OTHERWISE SHUT THE F**K UP YOU STUPID LOOSER FROM THE WORST S**THOLE IN THE COUNTRY MEMPHIS..CRAP VILLE WITH BACKWARD HICKS
Old 04-20-2006, 06:30 PM

He f*****d when he posted a picture of a yacht my wife and I had been debating on for the last 3 weeks.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:33 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by blume
hahahahahahaha!!
hey, i dont care if you own the world or you dont have a pot to **** in. i know more about boats than you do, period. it is nice to know that the pic you provided is not of your boat! being someone with money; you should be more educated. a 512 huh, must have been a decade or more ago for that to mean anything. (living in the past, it seems) i like the car, but give me a break... im not here to bash california, but you really do seem stupid by your postings. some of the richest people in the world live in texas and they dont have to. ponder that.
YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT BOATS..THATS A JOKE. I WAS SKIPPERING BOATS WHILE YOU WERE REUNNING A PAPER ROUTE..LETS TAKE A QUIZ AND SEE WHAT YOU KNWO CLOWN.

MY 1984 512BBI IS A VERY RARE CAR NEVER SOLD IN USA. DID YOU KNOW THAT COWBOY? TOTAL LIFT FRONT AND REAR HOOD, MONOLUG WHEELS..BASICALLY MADE FOR THE TRACK..HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY TO YOUR **** HOLE STATE TO FIND ONE
Old 04-20-2006, 06:34 PM
ON PROBATION

He f*****d when he posted a picture of a yacht my wife and I had been debating on for the last 3 weeks.
WIL YOU PARK YOUR MAXIMA IN THE MARINA??
YOU STUPID JERK....
Old 04-20-2006, 06:36 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by AsianML
No need to thank me.
I TYPE TO FAST AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT SPELLING..YOU GOT THE IDEA RIGHT..GOOD BOY YOU GET A COOKIE
Old 04-20-2006, 06:37 PM
ON PROBATION

HEY HICK,
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT HULL....OH THE SURVEYOR FORGOT TO TELL YOU??
YOU PROBABLY HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO CALI, HICK
Old 04-20-2006, 06:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
WIL YOU PARK YOUR MAXIMA IN THE MARINA??
YOU STUPID JERK....
Better than a Solara...
Old 04-20-2006, 06:39 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
I TYPE TO FAST AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT SPELLING..YOU GOT THE IDEA RIGHT..GOOD BOY YOU GET A COOKIE
And yet you correct other people's spelling?
Old 04-20-2006, 06:44 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by AsianML
Better than a Solara...
Says who , YOU little boy? get your license , learn to drive then decide..
Have you finished your homework yet?
go go go

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone Want A Low Mile S500??