S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Anyone Want A Low Mile S500??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 05:10 PM
ON PROBATION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by b3d_sage
So, you don't think your wife deserves better than a Toyota? If she were my wife I'd at least give her an SLK. Maybe she will wise up and leave you for a man (or woman!) who will treat her to the same luxuries that (s)he enjoys, rather than cheap, second-rate junk.

As for my C-class- I am a college student. I don't have enough room for a larger car but, I need 4 doors. It's not a bare Benz; it has every option available (and I'm planning on adding a few more that are not available to order on a C) minus integrated phone which I would not use.

Looks like you need to go back and retake 8th grade English. You must have inherited all of your money. Enjoy it while it lasts, a fool and his money are easily seperated.
I AM SURE YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THAT....
Old 04-19-2006, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i am interested in pics of the toys you talk about.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by BUTCHEN
THIS SAYS IT ALL... LOL!!!!
WHAT AM I DOING HERE WITH CHILDREN DRIVING MOMMYS CAR????
YOUR HOUSE IS WORTH 500 BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO LIVE THERE, GET IT FOOL? YOU CANNOT BUY MY SIDE YARD FOR 500,000 ..LOL!!!

Vehicle I drive: My parents, not me: 2002 ML320
You obviously haven't been here long enough to know what that means. I am of a young age, a year or two short of getting my license. I am on the forums on behalf of my parents. I am sure many members here, are here for the same reason, they don't own a Benz themselves, but rather their parents or whomever do.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:18 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by BBH
If you got $37k for that car with those pimp wheels, you found a sucker. Good for you.
Those wheels were Lowenhart 20" and cost 7,500....You prefer worthless little stock wheels? I guess some have better taste than others. You have same car so you must be a sucker as well?? Help me with this stupid attack you made?
Why do you care what I sold and what wheels I had? Why? That bored?
Jesus, I knew Florida was screwed up but wow....
Old 04-19-2006, 05:21 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by AsianML
You obviously haven't been here long enough to know what that means. I am of a young age, a year or two short of getting my license. I am on the forums on behalf of my parents. I am sure many members here, are here for the same reason, they don't own a Benz themselves, but rather their parents or whomever do.
Then keep your mouth shut until YOU own a car at least..
Does your mommy know you are playing on the computer before you do your homework??
Old 04-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Those wheels were Lowenhart 20" and cost 7,500....You prefer worthless little stock wheels? I guess some have better taste than others. You have same car so you must be a sucker as well?? Help me with this stupid attack you made?
Why do you care what I sold and what wheels I had? Why? That bored?
Jesus, I knew Florida was screwed up but wow....
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. He didn't like those rims. So what? You're not gonna cry about it are you? It's your car, your money, somebody disagrees, ignore them. Not everyone will like the same things you do. To tell you the truth, I'm not really fond of those rims. So what?

The guy that bought your S500 had to have liked the rims. He bought it! So there's one person with similar taste as yours.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:24 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by blume
i am interested in pics of the toys you talk about.
Sure if this is still open tomorrow, I think a moderator will close it, and I would to . I have nothing to hide. I have earned all my luxuries in life and will show and brag all I please!
Old 04-19-2006, 05:25 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Then keep your mouth shut until YOU own a car at least..
Does your mommy know you are playing on the computer before you do your homework??
Okay, Im trying to be as civil as possible, but you're not making it easy. What does it matter to you that I'm on the computer right now? Who knows, after I become a neuro- or plastic-surgeon, I may grow to like the things you like, like your rims for instance.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:27 PM
ON PROBATION

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. He didn't like those rims. So what? You're not gonna cry about it are you? It's your car, your money, somebody disagrees, ignore them. Not everyone will like the same things you do. To tell you the truth, I'm not really fond of those rims. So what?

The guy that bought your S500 had to have liked the rims. He bought it! So there's one person with similar taste as yours.
Young man/women,
Opinions like that are just to spark an argument nothing more..
You will learen that in 3rd period philosophy. Go to bed its past your bedtime now!!
Old 04-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Sure if this is still open tomorrow, I think a moderator will close it, and I would to . I have nothing to hide. I have earned all my luxuries in life and will show and brag all I please!
Good job that you earned it!

If this thread is ever closed, you'll have to post it in the Off-Topic forum though, or PM it. Anything off-topic in the on-topic forums won't last long there. It'll be moved I can tell you that (if the mod sees it).
Old 04-19-2006, 05:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Young man/women,
Opinions like that are just to spark an argument nothing more..
You will learen that in 3rd period philosophy. Go to bed its past your bedtime now!!
So you're saying that everyone has to agree with your opinion? Just wondering.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:36 PM

@ this thread...
Old 04-19-2006, 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

bring on the pics! everyone loves toys.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by r1_rydah
@ this thread...
Old 04-19-2006, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 237 Likes on 184 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Such hostility in this thread...wow. Okay, so he sold his car for much more than it is worth. Good for him. And Butch, you have to relax a little. So far you have labeled several people as poor and gave a 13 yr old a hard time. Bragging will really get you nothing but a ton of jealousy aimed at you. I can't begin to list the number of times someone was admiring my car (parked somewhere) as I came up to it to get in. There was one middle aged man in a Passat Wagon whose jaw almost dropped when he saw a 17 year old guy get into that car. In my parking lot, I park wayy back to attract the least amount of attention. I am grateful to have such an awesome vehicle, and bragging is the last thing on my mind. Honestly, I am too busy enjoying the car to brag/talk about it nonstop to jealous onlookers. Multimillion dollar home; good for you. Do you have any idea how many ridiculous houses are around here? The property values are off the charts! Never once have I bragged about my home to someone. Everytime I recieved a compliment, I kindly thanked the person. The other members really can't give you much ****, considering you sold the car very quickly. That kinda settled that argument. But you have to relax. This is a forum. Sad when the 13 yr old member showed more maturity than you. But whatever, it's not really my obligation to teach you any lessons.You want to brag, go ahead, brag all you want. I really could care less what you choose to do. But I am curious about one thing. Any exotics in that stable of yours?
Old 04-19-2006, 07:42 PM

2005 E55, 1959 220s Cabriolet, some other stuff too...
WOW, Unbelievable.

It transcends every marquee and socio-economic range! Dealers really are the very bottom of the food chain.

Take that fortune of yours and go live happily every after in that own person living hell that you have created for yourself and have only started to share with us. I really feel sorry for your family. They are forced to deal with you on a daily basis.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:58 PM

2002 S430 Sport Pkg
Butchen, lay off the kid Asian ML. Picking on kids really shows your level of society. On the other hand I am glad that you are this big baller, but nobody on the board asked you for a price check or an inventory list of your belongings. People who are members or on a certain level of society as you put it yourself would never brag about their level. On the other hand great job selling your car. Maybe I will send my S class to cali to sell it when I am ready.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:16 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
HLG600--I'm 14.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R230 SL63 | W220 S55
HLG600--I'm 14.
Oh...my bad dude. Sorry...
Old 04-19-2006, 10:56 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by HLG600
Such hostility in this thread...wow. Okay, so he sold his car for much more than it is worth. Good for him. And Butch, you have to relax a little. So far you have labeled several people as poor and gave a 13 yr old a hard time. Bragging will really get you nothing but a ton of jealousy aimed at you. I can't begin to list the number of times someone was admiring my car (parked somewhere) as I came up to it to get in. There was one middle aged man in a Passat Wagon whose jaw almost dropped when he saw a 17 year old guy get into that car. In my parking lot, I park wayy back to attract the least amount of attention. I am grateful to have such an awesome vehicle, and bragging is the last thing on my mind. Honestly, I am too busy enjoying the car to brag/talk about it nonstop to jealous onlookers. Multimillion dollar home; good for you. Do you have any idea how many ridiculous houses are around here? The property values are off the charts! Never once have I bragged about my home to someone. Everytime I recieved a compliment, I kindly thanked the person. The other members really can't give you much ****, considering you sold the car very quickly. That kinda settled that argument. But you have to relax. This is a forum. Sad when the 13 yr old member showed more maturity than you. But whatever, it's not really my obligation to teach you any lessons.You want to brag, go ahead, brag all you want. I really could care less what you choose to do. But I am curious about one thing. Any exotics in that stable of yours?
You are entitled to your opinion, right? I just think that little brat needed some training. My kids would never act as such. I respect that. YES I have some classics not exotics in my stable. Do you appreciate classic cars? I can send you pics of my collection. My father started it and I have it now..It is much more rare than having a "new" Mercedes I assure you..
One of my favorites is our 1939 Packard Sedandca deville. Won Peoples Choice in Pebble Beach. Beautiful car with V12 power..
Old 04-20-2006, 12:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Originally Posted by blume
here is one with 3,000 miles.
Butchen, get to buying!
That is a 3,000 mile warranty.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:02 AM

2001 C320 (purple), 2002 BMW 540i
(bla bla bla bla)
a) Thanks for contributing to inflation.

b) You responded to my last posts with meaning less tripe ("Go figure!!!" conveys no actual concept)

c) At first, I suspected that you must have inherited your money or made it via pop culture and through no actual contribution to our economy. Now, I really believe that you are just a kid who initially was trying to help his dad or someone else sell a car but, is now posing as who he wishes he could be. You have proven your maturity, language ability, and capacity for debate to be well under that of child of but 14 years.

d) Thanks for sending me the picture of your yacht in your private dock. It looks really nice... sort of...
Old 04-20-2006, 04:33 AM

w205
I've wanted to join this board, because its very informational and ect while i'm looking at 230s but i put it off for a while...until i came upon this thread and i just had to know...

BUTCHEN What city do you live in? Socal or Norcal? Just curious...dont want to offend you or anything. PM me if this gets closed..(please be civilized)
Old 04-20-2006, 11:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R230 SL63 | W220 S55
You are entitled to your opinion, right? I just think that little brat needed some training. My kids would never act as such. I respect that. YES I have some classics not exotics in my stable. Do you appreciate classic cars? I can send you pics of my collection. My father started it and I have it now..It is much more rare than having a "new" Mercedes I assure you..
One of my favorites is our 1939 Packard Sedandca deville. Won Peoples Choice in Pebble Beach. Beautiful car with V12 power..
You can never go wrong with the classics.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

we are still open here, great! lets see some toys man!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone Want A Low Mile S500??