S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Brabus HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brabus HELP!!!

Just got a new Brabus bumper put on my S500. (Pics coming soon)
However, the shop only had 2 lights working. I thought that all 4 lights were supposed to work.. so I cussed them out for not doing it right!!

But after talking to Brabus themselves.. only 2 lights come on when wired into the Factory light switch and they don't have any further recommendations. Does anyone have a good way to get all 4 lights working. I know I've seen several members with Brabus pics.

How do you do that? Any pictures of the inside of the Car? Do you need an additional switch to get the other lights working?

ANy info is appreciated.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:36 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Can you be a little more specific? Which lights are you refering to? Headlights? Tail? Signal????????? More info please.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:40 AM

Minivan
I would call Brabus in Newport Beach, CA. They are great there and I know they can answere your question very quickly.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whatever there's gas in...
Originally Posted by kenstudios
Can you be a little more specific? Which lights are you refering to? Headlights? Tail? Signal????????? More info please.
I think he's referring to the Brabus bumper with four lights on it..?
Old 05-25-2006, 11:25 PM

Problem solved..

S-clusiv,
Yes I was referring to the front bumper quad fog lights. The guy had only wired two of the lights into the factory setting. I called up Brabus and the first guy I talked to said only two are set to work. My shop guy talked to Brabus technical and they figured the situation out.

The light swtich inside the car.. can be pulled back twice. Once for the first pair of fog lights now.. and twice for all the fog lights..

Thanks everyone for the pointers.. S-clusiv.. What else you have done to your car that you recommend??