S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Just my 10 cents worth for what its worth

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just my 10 cents worth for what its worth

I do notice that whoever and whatever you think about these anoying posters , the people that the messages are asked never seem to answer, just name call, complain, then whine for an admin to ban them, so much for a point of view I guess.
Am I banned yet???
Old 08-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
If they hadn't come on so strongly at first, maybe some of the questions would've been answered.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:32 PM
Banned

Popular Posts

I think you need to study what has past here recently.
From what I can see, these "pain in the ***" posters seem to be on target in many respects.
I was the person that "outed " Ken, no one asked why or how I knew what the deal was, then many attacked me or any one that supported my questions.

Maybe it was annoying to you but:
please note in just a fe days it had almost a 1000 reads and only a couple of cpmplaints, from you annd newton ect, via your admin buds.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by justbecause
I think you need to study what has past here recently.
From what I can see, these "pain in the ***" posters seem to be on target in many respects.
I was the person that "outed " Ken, no one asked why or how I knew what the deal was, then many attacked me or any one that supported my questions.

Maybe it was annoying to you but:
please note in just a fe days it had almost a 1000 reads and only a couple of cpmplaints, from you annd newton ect, via your admin buds.
I tried to warn you nicely at first about taking it too far, I was suspicious about his claims as well. I tried to tell you to search for the other members and the outcome of their "calling out" the other members.

BTW, I have a hard time remembering if I was talking to you or highdeserthiker (if you aren't the same person ) in the threads so if it doesn't make sense, then you know why.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Banned

I am Sorry BUT:

Originally Posted by AsianML
I tried to warn you nicely at first about taking it too far, I was suspicious about his claims as well. I tried to tell you to search for the other members and the outcome of their "calling out" the other members.

BTW, I have a hard time remembering if I was talking to you or highdeserthiker (if you aren't the same person ) in the threads so if it doesn't make sense, then you know why.
As I said to you a few weeks ago, I really have no idea what you are or were talking about,you made some refs. to somone that you got banned(or at least I think thats what it was), in any event I did not appreciate your threats as I did not do anything to warrant them.,and I really am sorry, but I cannot take the opinion teen whose family happens to own a MB suv with any steel.This is an S class forum is it not??
Old 08-06-2006, 11:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
As I said to you a few weeks ago, I really have no idea what you are or were talking about,you made some refs. to somone that you got banned(or at least I think thats what it was), in any event I did not appreciate your threats as I did not do anything to warrant them.,and I really am sorry, but I cannot take the opinion teen whose family happens to own a MB suv with any steel.This is an S class forum is it not??
I don't want to continue the argument like it was before, so let's try to make it as civil as possible.

So judging by your post, you still have not done up on the searches I suggested you do in the other threads. The people I were referring to...I did not get them banned. They got themselves banned for calling someone/people out. They took it too far, like name calling (not the name calling we've been doing), innapropiate and rude remarks. But these members have worked with the mods and and admins, and have shown themselves worthy of staying here, so they're back. That's what I was trying to warn you about earlier. Take it easy on calling out Ken, or you'll end up in the position as them, and it's a good chance you may not be given a second chance back here.

As for the "ut I cannot take the opinion teen whose family happens to own a MB suv with any steel.This is an S class forum is it not??" comment. What does it matter what vehicle we do or don't have, what vehicle we used to or are going to have. You don't know the history of MB and my family (immediate and extended), and since when was it a requirement to have an S-Class to post in the S-Class forum?
Old 08-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AsianML
I don't want to continue the argument like it was before, so let's try to make it as civil as possible.

So judging by your post, you still have not done up on the searches I suggested you do in the other threads. The people I were referring to...I did not get them banned. They got themselves banned for calling someone/people out. They took it too far, like name calling (not the name calling we've been doing), innapropiate and rude remarks. But these members have worked with the mods and and admins, and have shown themselves worthy of staying here, so they're back. That's what I was trying to warn you about earlier. Take it easy on calling out Ken, or you'll end up in the position as them, and it's a good chance you may not be given a second chance back here.

As for the "ut I cannot take the opinion teen whose family happens to own a MB suv with any steel.This is an S class forum is it not??" comment. What does it matter what vehicle we do or don't have, what vehicle we used to or are going to have. You don't know the history of MB and my family (immediate and extended), and since when was it a requirement to have an S-Class to post in the S-Class forum?
Look I,m sorry, but please, I cannot and will not talk to you anymore its just plain silly.
Good Luck,I hope you make it to the million posts matk and become the "Ultimate " member.This whole thing is just too wacked.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Look I,m sorry, but please, I cannot and will not talk to you anymore its just plain silly.
I'm guessing you didn't understand a single word I said, did you?