Somebody HIT my BABY and RAN AWAY!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 236 Likes on 183 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Originally Posted by Chucky300
They were clear examples of members of society that do NOT want to follow the accepted norm. If you tell them to do A (which is the proper - unharmful - normal - method) they will do B (even if it means they are doing something understood to be wrong, harmful, socially wrong).
Of course you arent supposed to lean up against someones car... of course you arent supposed to scratch someones car up ... of course it is my personal property no matter WHERE it is parked. But...... and i want to say this without someone screaming at me - but sometimes liberals take their agenda to the limits. You want to not be a conservative fiscally? Fine. Dont make me pay for it though. You want to not be a conservative on social issues? Thats fine. I dont care what you do with your body, but dont make me suffer (smoking pot next to me..) You want to not be a conservative on foreign affairs? Fine. I dont care what you think of our president... but... dont go to soldiers funerals with signs that say "thank god for 9/11" as some liberals have taken a liking too. BUT.... if you want to be a liberal to the common decency factor? Scratch my car because its not "my property when parked on the street" Actually do a NEGATIVE for no reason at all.. doesnt benifit you at all.... i literally could give those 2 *****es the death penalty. They serve no purpose to society with emotions and morals like that. They only want to hurt, annoy, burden, cause pain, to folks that havent done anything to them. What did i do? I went to have dinner and found a parking spot in NYC... KUDOS TO ME!!!! Thats all! I didnt leave a sign saying "dykes stay away!" come on now....

Anyways - wow. i just burned 100 calories lol.
luv
me =)
That is their choice, not yours - don't let their misery affect you. Two things to add. One, protesting at a soldier's FUNERAL is one of the low points in human society. During WWI, the soldiers of opposing sides came together on Christmas. Here were men who sought to kill each other, yet had the morale to celebrate a holiday together by sharing drinks, exchanging photographs, and even playing a game of soccer. These were soldiers, not civilians, who made mutual peace in a time of war. 90 years later, we have *******s waving their "agendas" and ridicule during a time of remorse and respect. Honestly, **** them.

Two, I really don't understand the purpose of leaning on someone else's automobile. A few weeks back, I was in the city visiting a university, and we took the S Class because of the navigation system. Walking back to the parking spot, I notice several men, one of whom was leaning on the car. Fabric won't scratch the car, but why bother leaning on it? As I approached, he immedietely moved himself away from the car and joined the other two sitting on this low flat stone structure. If there is another place to sit or lean on within mere feet, then why on a car?
Old 10-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
2014 S550
Originally Posted by HLG600
That is their choice, not yours - don't let their misery affect you. Two things to add. One, protesting at a soldier's FUNERAL is one of the low points in human society. During WWI, the soldiers of opposing sides came together on Christmas. Here were men who sought to kill each other, yet had the morale to celebrate a holiday together by sharing drinks, exchanging photographs, and even playing a game of soccer. These were soldiers, not civilians, who made mutual peace in a time of war. 90 years later, we have *******s waving their "agendas" and ridicule during a time of remorse and respect. Honestly, **** them.

Two, I really don't understand the purpose of leaning on someone else's automobile. A few weeks back, I was in the city visiting a university, and we took the S Class because of the navigation system. Walking back to the parking spot, I notice several men, one of whom was leaning on the car. Fabric won't scratch the car, but why bother leaning on it? As I approached, he immedietely moved himself away from the car and joined the other two sitting on this low flat stone structure. If there is another place to sit or lean on within mere feet, then why on a car?
exactly. especially since there was a wall just a few feet away in my case.
Old 10-14-2006, 07:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'03 S600
exactly. We politely asked them to move, and they put up a fight. whatever, right? cant change some ppl.
Exactly, most people can't be changed, so this shouldn't be cause for concern. Simply observe and move on. These conflicts are created in our own minds, it's not reality.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:45 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CLS 63 S AMG , s500,clk550
http://img235.imageshack.us/slidesho...770295qiz.smil

i just updated the pics there 3 new ones on it.
Old 10-15-2006, 09:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 S430
Originally Posted by blackE55
Exactly, most people can't be changed, so this shouldn't be cause for concern. Simply observe and move on. These conflicts are created in our own minds, it's not reality.

"most people can't be changed"

Exactly. That's why if we cant change them we can have fun beating the living ***** out of them and then say "have a nice day" and then move on contently.

I am obviously kidding. and I just look at others like this as unfortunate people and thank God that my family is not like them.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:43 AM
Banned

2014 S550
Originally Posted by Mark_K
"most people can't be changed"

Exactly. That's why if we cant change them we can have fun beating the living ***** out of them and then say "have a nice day" and then move on contently.

I am obviously kidding. and I just look at others like this as unfortunate people and thank God that my family is not like them.
Sorry. I dont know about you - but those "most people" category... if any of them do damage to my car because they wake up in the morning saying "hmmm its wrong to do ____________ but im still going to do ____________ " .... if it is my car they do ___________ too......... and i catch them ? You can bet your sweet @$$ that I am going to rip them apart. I said before, I am not violent, but at some point, you gotta protect your property. IM not the type to sit on the side while someone breaks into my house, etc etc Eye for an Eye.... but in this case, you take out my eye, im gonna take out your entire upper body.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:09 PM

'03 S600
Wow, the violence. If you're going to hurt somone because they damage your car, be prepared for a lawsuit. (Esp in this day and age)

I think you'd beb etter off calling the police and letting them take care of it. Or hire a good lawyer.

To fight is not to fight. That's worked for me quite well in dealing with these situations over the years. Then again, it helps to have formal training in these matters.

But it if works for you, it's none of my biz. Just pointing it out.

Edit: If you're going to "take someone out", don't go for the upper body. They'll expect that. Take them down to the ground and end it there.

Last edited by blackE55; 10-15-2006 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Banned

2014 S550
Wow, the violence. If you're going to hurt somone because they damage your car, be prepared for a lawsuit. (Esp in this day and age)

I think you'd beb etter off calling the police and letting them take care of it. Or hire a good lawyer.

To fight is not to fight. That's worked for me quite well in dealing with these situations over the years. Then again, it helps to have formal training in these matters.

Edit: If you're going to "take someone out", don't go for the upper body. They'll expect that. Take them down to the ground and end it there.
By the time the cops come - those "ladies" would have been gone. Had they wanted to scratch up my car, what do u want me to do? While the do what they threatened to do.... get on my cell phone, 911.... try to get them to understand that at that Very moment, 2 "ladies" are scratching my car, please send help? you grab them from your car, and you beat them till the point that they dont pose a threat. Part of the american dream i thought.........Protecting ones property. no?
Old 10-15-2006, 03:04 PM

'03 S600
By the time the cops come - those "ladies" would have been gone. Had they wanted to scratch up my car, what do u want me to do? While the do what they threatened to do.... get on my cell phone, 911.... try to get them to understand that at that Very moment, 2 "ladies" are scratching my car, please send help? you grab them from your car, and you beat them till the point that they dont pose a threat. Part of the american dream i thought.........Protecting ones property. no?
So you'd beat the down two women who try to scratch your car? Restraining them would make more sense. The rear naked choke hold works well.

Old 10-15-2006, 03:19 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
So you'd beat the down two women who try to scratch your car? Restraining them would make more sense. The rear naked choke hold works well.

Oh hellz ya!!

Honestly, I would never hit a woman, but if they're as disrepectful as that, they don't deserve to be treated as such.
Old 10-15-2006, 05:25 PM
Banned

2014 S550

heh/ i wouldnt mind given them a few smacks in their face before the choke hold. is that ok? please?
Old 10-15-2006, 05:26 PM
Banned

2014 S550
Originally Posted by AsianML
Oh hellz ya!!

Honestly, I would never hit a woman, but if they're as disrepectful as that, they don't deserve to be treated as such.
Asian... if u were with me and my friends - ud have seen... these ladies.... were NOT ladies. They were middle aged butch things that are more miserable than they are ugly.
Old 10-15-2006, 06:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W220 M113K
get it fixed and move on? u make it sound like the poster is gettin ready to jump off a bridge here... i think the poster is totally normal in his feelings. Here, we take such good care of our cars. Some even wax it themselves when they can find the time. To have some uncaring ******* come along and cause damage and then run off is terribly offensive.

You want to hear something awful? I was eating at Sushi Samba (you NYCers know the place) ... when i left the restaurant with my friends, we saw 2 rather large women (i believe they were lovers in their 50s) leaning up against my new car. We walked up to the car, and my friend stuck up for me because i wasnt going to say anything. She asked them to kindly not use someone else's property as their lean post. Rather than accept that perhaps they were wrong and apologize and stand against the wall, (which was 3 ft away) ... they told her to F*** off and that when i park my car on the street, it ceases to become my personal property, and is now the property of passer bys to do as they see fit. When i heard that, the rage in me wanted to literally beat her to the ground. Im the least violent person and have never been in a physical altercation in my life, but the feelings i had for this obviously problem filled "person" were REAL hatred. She even said if she wanted to scratch up my car, she felt perfectly obliged to do so as it was no different than scratching a sign post or fire hydrant.

Its just a car? yea. It is. But i think the poster (and myself) are digging deeper into the question of how certain people are able to do such damn awful things and not feel bad about it.

Just my 2 cents here....
i totally agree with you wtf is her problem its not like you walked up to her and said it rudely. and since when is it someone elses property?? i remember i was looking out my ex's window at my car because the people infront of me where digging out the snow and the bf was speeding in out of the spot to see if he dug enough out and he tap my car gently 3 times and i yelled out the window and said do u mined is that necessary and his gf had the nerve to say "then it should be in a garage" i said excuse me! do u know how to drive to the bf, he didnt say nothing and the gf said it all. so next day the plow came by and had to redig it out so i took the snow from my car which was hard slush/ice now and put it on and around his car (which was a 99-below honda civic) berring him deeper in. the nerve people have theses days
Old 10-15-2006, 06:32 PM

'03 S600
Asian... if u were with me and my friends - ud have seen... these ladies.... were NOT ladies. They were middle aged butch things that are more miserable than they are ugly.
What would you have done if they were attractive, but still c$nts?
Old 10-15-2006, 06:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
sorry to hear about this.

Since this happened at a church, one of the priests probably would hear about this when the person comes in for confession.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:43 PM

Merce-rati
Originally Posted by AsianML
Ouch!

I think it zooms in because you it part of a slideshow. Imageshacks slideshow feature probably does that.
oh ****, ouch, that mother****er has a special place in hell, if that happend to me id slap a *****
Old 10-15-2006, 07:51 PM

Merce-rati

im guessing they were "big mommas"
Old 10-15-2006, 11:05 PM
Banned

2014 S550
Originally Posted by eLTURCOamg
im guessing they were "big mommas"
lol yes actually -

and to the poster asking if they were beautiful women.... if they were beautiful women - i doubt theyd be doing this because its the ugly ones that have to make up for the lack of looks - with a really bad attitude.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:38 AM

'03 S600
lol yes actually -

and to the poster asking if they were beautiful women.... if they were beautiful women - i doubt theyd be doing this because its the ugly ones that have to make up for the lack of looks - with a really bad attitude.
Or they make up for their unattractiveness by having a great sense of humor and wonderful personality.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:58 PM

i just realized when i close the door it doesnt line up properly. it doesnt flow with the front door. and its uneven all the way on the top. can it still be fixed?
Old 10-17-2006, 12:45 AM

Ah, I feel you pain..

Hope yours get repaired real good like I hope for mine.. :-)..

Ah, things just happen!
Old 10-17-2006, 01:32 AM

hey thanx bro!!! but mines not nearly as bad as yours. i know how u feel too it hurts inside.. doesnt it? but u know wats one kinda cool thing about giving ur car in for service. after u drive an s class and u go down do any car for however long.. and then u get back into ur s class.. your like wow this car drives amazing now... i cant believe how well they fixed it. it feels better then before..but.... actually the car (s class) drives the same its just the feel of the ride...its soo smooth and responds very very well. anway i wish u the best of luck man!! i hope all goes well for you.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
2005 S500 4-Matic, 1978 450SL

Chucky: You can use force to protect your property. Not deadly force, but sufficient force to prevent damage or theft.

Frankly, I'd rather beat the @$#%** out of them for the way they mouthed off, their politics or sexual orientation be damned; and plainly, they threatened more damage to the property, so the lawsuit - if it ever came - would be defendable. And no, I wouldn't let them hide behind their gender. Damage is damage, and *** holes are *** holes.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Banned

2014 S550
Originally Posted by Skylaw
Chucky: You can use force to protect your property. Not deadly force, but sufficient force to prevent damage or theft.

Frankly, I'd rather beat the @$#%** out of them for the way they mouthed off, their politics or sexual orientation be damned; and plainly, they threatened more damage to the property, so the lawsuit - if it ever came - would be defendable. And no, I wouldn't let them hide behind their gender. Damage is damage, and *** holes are *** holes.
Well Said! I wouldnt beat them to death - but id certainly immobilize them but good! With my hands, not a weapon - it is NOT assualt and Battery when I am protecting my property. Plus - Id of course feel threatened because if they leaved at my car - with me standing there, how do i know they werent intending to hit ME as well.... i feared! i feared ! woh is me....
Damage is damage, and if i could prevent it - u can bet i would.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:42 AM

'03 S600
Individuals may use a reasonable amount of force to protect their property. The privilege to defend one's property is more limited than that of self-defense because society places a lesser value on property than on the integrity of human beings. Deadly force is usually not permitted.

With respect to personal property, the general view is that an owner may not commit an assault or battery upon the wrongdoer in order to recover property. A majority of jurisdictions recognize the right of an owner in hot pursuit of stolen property to use a reasonable amount of force to retrieve it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Somebody HIT my BABY and RAN AWAY!!!!