S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Somebody HIT my BABY and RAN AWAY!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 03:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CLS 63 S AMG , s500,clk550
Unhappy Somebody HIT my BABY and RAN AWAY!!!!

today im leaving church today and im driving along the road and i notice some extra sound comming from the car from the back side i ignore it and think its nothing. I park that car at home in my garage. as im walking around the car towards the passenger side. to go to my door i glance at the car in a side angle and i notice that the door doesnt have that sharp curvy look to it anymore. i step closer and step back and then i see notice it. A big dent pushed into the bottom of the door inwards. I was soo MAAADDD I COULDN'T EVEN SPEAK!! i just flipped out!!!! now i have to wait untill monday soo now im sad that my baby has to go through this. this is very painful
Old 10-13-2006, 04:00 PM

when is the attachment feature going ot be reenabled so i can upload the photos
Old 10-13-2006, 04:02 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Upload from imageshack.us or photobucket.com. I want to see the pics.

Glad to hear that it wasn't a serious accident or anything.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:16 PM

yeah im doing that right now
Old 10-13-2006, 04:23 PM

http://img235.imageshack.us/slidesho...770295qiz.smil

here are some of the pics.. i dont know why it slowly zooms in though...weird....!
Old 10-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by fusion2007

here are some of the pics.. i dont know why it slowly zooms in though...weird....!
Ouch!

I think it zooms in because you it part of a slideshow. Imageshacks slideshow feature probably does that.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats

Dam ! That sucks, but that can pulled out and repaired pretty easy though thankfully.

Trending Topics

Old 10-13-2006, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W220 M113K
thats rought man i feel ur pain, everytime i go to drive my car i always turn it on and let it warm up as i walk around and inspect it. i do it because i park on the street as i live in NYC. i have countless rear bumper scratches not from me but other #$%holes lol, im going to have it repainted and then have the clear bra put on it, good luck with ur baby
Old 10-13-2006, 06:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Eye for an eye, go hit their babies.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:22 PM

2002 S430
That really sucks.
They should have stayed or left a note.

did it happen at church?

Mark
Old 10-14-2006, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by benznodubz
Dam ! That sucks, but that can pulled out and repaired pretty easy though thankfully.
are u sure? i hope so cuz its like pushed in on the bottom half. im beganning to think that someone did it intentionally because its only on that door no where else not even on the front door or the side panal. strange isnt it?
Old 10-14-2006, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by 02S430
thats rought man i feel ur pain, everytime i go to drive my car i always turn it on and let it warm up as i walk around and inspect it. i do it because i park on the street as i live in NYC. i have countless rear bumper scratches not from me but other #$%holes lol, im going to have it repainted and then have the clear bra put on it, good luck with ur baby
thats a really good idea. from now on thats exactly what im going to do. shouldn't the alarm have gone off if somebody hits the car. what is the alarm for then exactly?
Old 10-14-2006, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Mark_K
That really sucks.
They should have stayed or left a note.

did it happen at church?

Mark
yeah i agree they could have atleast stayed or something... yeah thats the only place it could have happend because i park the car at home around the curb instead of the garage and at that time there was no dent or sound. it had to have happend at church. god will make them pay!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2006, 01:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'03 S600
If had a few hit 'n runs over the years and yeah, it's a bummer. Put it in perspective though, it's only a car. Get it fixed and move on.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:32 AM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
2014 S550
Originally Posted by blackE55
If had a few hit 'n runs over the years and yeah, it's a bummer. Put it in perspective though, it's only a car. Get it fixed and move on.
get it fixed and move on? u make it sound like the poster is gettin ready to jump off a bridge here... i think the poster is totally normal in his feelings. Here, we take such good care of our cars. Some even wax it themselves when they can find the time. To have some uncaring ******* come along and cause damage and then run off is terribly offensive.

You want to hear something awful? I was eating at Sushi Samba (you NYCers know the place) ... when i left the restaurant with my friends, we saw 2 rather large women (i believe they were lovers in their 50s) leaning up against my new car. We walked up to the car, and my friend stuck up for me because i wasnt going to say anything. She asked them to kindly not use someone else's property as their lean post. Rather than accept that perhaps they were wrong and apologize and stand against the wall, (which was 3 ft away) ... they told her to F*** off and that when i park my car on the street, it ceases to become my personal property, and is now the property of passer bys to do as they see fit. When i heard that, the rage in me wanted to literally beat her to the ground. Im the least violent person and have never been in a physical altercation in my life, but the feelings i had for this obviously problem filled "person" were REAL hatred. She even said if she wanted to scratch up my car, she felt perfectly obliged to do so as it was no different than scratching a sign post or fire hydrant.

Its just a car? yea. It is. But i think the poster (and myself) are digging deeper into the question of how certain people are able to do such damn awful things and not feel bad about it.

Just my 2 cents here....
Old 10-14-2006, 04:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
W203 slightly modified
today im leaving church today and im driving along the road and i notice some extra sound comming from the car from the back side i ignore it and think its nothing. I park that car at home in my garage. as im walking around the car towards the passenger side. to go to my door i glance at the car in a side angle and i notice that the door doesnt have that sharp curvy look to it anymore. i step closer and step back and then i see notice it. A big dent pushed into the bottom of the door inwards. I was soo MAAADDD I COULDN'T EVEN SPEAK!! i just flipped out!!!! now i have to wait untill monday soo now im sad that my baby has to go through this. this is very painful
Thou shalt not worship false idols ?
Old 10-14-2006, 08:27 AM

2002 S430
I think it's hypocritical to hit someone in a church parking lot and drive away.
What where they doing in church?

As far as the persons on the street, I would have beat them to a pulp and then gone to confession.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:44 AM

'03 S600
Originally Posted by Chucky300

You want to hear something awful? I was eating at Sushi Samba
Ahhh!!!!! Yuck, awful indeed. Just kidding, fun with grammar.

The originator of this thread is entitled to feel ticked-off. I'm merely pointing out that getting attached to material things can cause a lot of conflict in one's mind.

Last summer, I walked out of work into the ramp and noticed somone swiped the corner of my E55's rear bumper. I shrugged it off and took it home. Broke out the Maguire's scratch remover and the E55 was back in black.

Sure, the person was a careless, what can I do about it? Nothing. No point in getting pissed off about what I can't control. I've got better things to do!
Old 10-14-2006, 12:31 PM
Banned

2014 S550
[QUOTE=blackE55;1792949]Ahhh!!!!! Yuck, awful indeed. Just kidding, fun with grammar.

QUOTE]

haha. Actually, that place is amazing! Any NYer that likes Sushi will tell you! Its also a serious hot spot to meet celebs. They are there all the time i am there. Once i was with friends from work, and Tyson Bekford (the male model) started coming on to one of the girls in my party. hehehe. she didnt like him though. Yea... and i think Cindy Crawford is a dog .
Old 10-14-2006, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 236 Likes on 183 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Originally Posted by Chucky300
get it fixed and move on? u make it sound like the poster is gettin ready to jump off a bridge here... i think the poster is totally normal in his feelings. Here, we take such good care of our cars. Some even wax it themselves when they can find the time. To have some uncaring ******* come along and cause damage and then run off is terribly offensive.

You want to hear something awful? I was eating at Sushi Samba (you NYCers know the place) ... when i left the restaurant with my friends, we saw 2 rather large women (i believe they were lovers in their 50s) leaning up against my new car. We walked up to the car, and my friend stuck up for me because i wasnt going to say anything. She asked them to kindly not use someone else's property as their lean post. Rather than accept that perhaps they were wrong and apologize and stand against the wall, (which was 3 ft away) ... they told her to F*** off and that when i park my car on the street, it ceases to become my personal property, and is now the property of passer bys to do as they see fit. When i heard that, the rage in me wanted to literally beat her to the ground. Im the least violent person and have never been in a physical altercation in my life, but the feelings i had for this obviously problem filled "person" were REAL hatred. She even said if she wanted to scratch up my car, she felt perfectly obliged to do so as it was no different than scratching a sign post or fire hydrant.

Its just a car? yea. It is. But i think the poster (and myself) are digging deeper into the question of how certain people are able to do such damn awful things and not feel bad about it.

Just my 2 cents here....
Perfectly obliged to scratch the car, what a ****ing ****.

Chuck,

Let the miserable dykes be miserable dykes. Obviously they cannot comprehend something as simple as respect of another individual's property, and getting enraged will only worsen the situation. I hope I personally never have to find myself in that situation, especially if they responded harshly to a female friend of mine. I am fairly open minded, willing to hear input from others always, but certain idiots can truly begin to flex the limits of one's patience. In a world without consequence, some people need to be beaten. Unfortunetely, the world we live is with much consequence for even some of the most basic just actions. Forget them and make the best of your nights out.

HLG
Old 10-14-2006, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 236 Likes on 183 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
fusion, sorry to hear about that. I can understand some random *** on the street committing a hit and run, but what surprised me was that this happened at church. Perhaps it could have been someone in a hurry just using the parking lot and in their haste made a carless turn? How is you insurance policy on hit and runs?

Hope all is well.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:12 PM
Banned

2014 S550
Originally Posted by HLG600
Perfectly obliged to scratch the car, what a ****ing ****.

Chuck,

Let the miserable dykes be miserable dykes. Obviously they cannot comprehend something as simple as respect of another individual's property, and getting enraged will only worsen the situation. I hope I personally never have to find myself in that situation, especially if they responded harshly to a female friend of mine. I am fairly open minded, willing to hear input from others always, but certain idiots can truly begin to flex the limits of one's patience. In a world without consequence, some people need to be beaten. Unfortunetely, the world we live is with much consequence for even some of the most basic just actions. Forget them and make the best of your nights out.

HLG
They were clear examples of members of society that do NOT want to follow the accepted norm. If you tell them to do A (which is the proper - unharmful - normal - method) they will do B (even if it means they are doing something understood to be wrong, harmful, socially wrong).
Of course you arent supposed to lean up against someones car... of course you arent supposed to scratch someones car up ... of course it is my personal property no matter WHERE it is parked. But...... and i want to say this without someone screaming at me - but sometimes liberals take their agenda to the limits. You want to not be a conservative fiscally? Fine. Dont make me pay for it though. You want to not be a conservative on social issues? Thats fine. I dont care what you do with your body, but dont make me suffer (smoking pot next to me..) You want to not be a conservative on foreign affairs? Fine. I dont care what you think of our president... but... dont go to soldiers funerals with signs that say "thank god for 9/11" as some liberals have taken a liking too. BUT.... if you want to be a liberal to the common decency factor? Scratch my car because its not "my property when parked on the street" Actually do a NEGATIVE for no reason at all.. doesnt benifit you at all.... i literally could give those 2 *****es the death penalty. They serve no purpose to society with emotions and morals like that. They only want to hurt, annoy, burden, cause pain, to folks that havent done anything to them. What did i do? I went to have dinner and found a parking spot in NYC... KUDOS TO ME!!!! Thats all! I didnt leave a sign saying "dykes stay away!" come on now....

Anyways - wow. i just burned 100 calories lol.
luv
me =)
Old 10-14-2006, 02:18 PM

'03 S600
I think this NYC leaning ordeal is being overanalyzed.

It's simply that they were doing something undesireable and the answer was to point *that* out to them.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:30 PM

2002 S430
Originally Posted by blackE55
I think this NYC leaning ordeal is being overanalyzed.

It's simply that they were doing something undesireable and the answer was to point *that* out to them.
And the simple thing (after it was pointed out to them nicely) was for them was to say "oh sorry" and moved on.
But that's simply not what happened.

Last edited by Mark_K; 10-15-2006 at 09:09 AM.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:39 PM
Banned

2014 S550
Originally Posted by Mark_K
And and the simple thing (after it was pointed out to them nicely) was for them was to say "oh sorry" and moved on.
But that's simply not what happened.
exactly. We politely asked them to move, and they put up a fight. whatever, right? cant change some ppl.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Somebody HIT my BABY and RAN AWAY!!!!