S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Some ******* Keyed My Car At The MALL!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 09:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 S550
Originally Posted by Gondon
took this one with my iphone about a week ago

they crashed it into a parked 745.

YOu probably shouldve just said KIDS, nationality not needed. What would you say if someone would say "these white crackers/kkk/ hillbilly kids?" When you mention their race it basically proves you got a problem with their race. Just like if someone said "porch monkeys, monkeys, Ni*** kids" and so on. Just my 2 cents.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
Originally Posted by mugsy415
YOu probably shouldve just said KIDS, nationality not needed. What would you say if someone would say "these white crackers/kkk/ hillbilly kids?" When you mention their race it basically proves you got a problem with their race. Just like if someone said "porch monkeys, monkeys, Ni*** kids" and so on. Just my 2 cents.
mugz dude, he's not talking about the whole LOT of em, he's talking about the kids in his area, Mugz you know damn well what we have in Cleveland and you can say the same ish about those groups.

kids are retards in general lol

ALi
Old 12-27-2007, 12:10 PM
Banned

S
took this one with my iphone about a week ago

they crashed it into a parked 745.

I know this Area, they belong to SethLow Middle School 6-8th grade.

WHen school is out, its just a zoo outside.

These kids have no respect for nothnig, not even the elderly, they push old grandmas and laugh. they go to local food stores, that sell bannas and apples outside and just take it and throw it on the ground.

They are stupid just like their stupid parents, who taught them zero self-control.

Their behavior is really unhuman and atrocious.

All the white kids act normal and go to the park across to street and play handball or watever, they act normal. While all the black people just rampage like real monkeys through the streets with total disregard for everyone.

How do I know all this?

My cousin attends there, Ive pciked him up from school, he is good kid and his parents taugh him how to behave, not do stupid ****, he wouldnt even dare to push an old woman. He walks like a normal human being.

While the black kids are just lacking brain cells and are really stupid. Their behavior is just terrible. They just jump around from tree to tree.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Banned

S
Originally Posted by goliath27

kids are retards in general lol
No, Black/Hispanic/Puerto Rican kids are retarded anythnig relating to low income and stupid parents are. I remebmer from HS when some low life puerto rican got expelled for jumping some kid, his father was just the ultimate scum in physical form as well as mental, he gave him a pat on the back, commending him for what he did and they went home.

Russian and Jewish kids are not, Ive been by the Yeshiva these jewish kids are really nice/bright people their parents taught them respect. I can only feel sorry for their famalies when they get jumped by those low lifes on the street.

Last edited by AmaSeller; 12-27-2007 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
04 S430 (sold),05 X5 4.4i, 02 325i, 87 560SL, 85 Alfa Romeo
oh shut the **** up

these kids are seriously ****ed up in the head.

ppl like u will find racsim in a cup of tea. U remind me of the guy in chess, who says why do the white peices go first, its racist.

Whats wrong with Retarded Devils?

"Maybe one of your fine neighbors saw your car at the mall and thought you were someone from one those groups of "retarded little devils"."

What the hell does that mean??
Your eagerness to defend your comments make it clear to me that your tongue ( fingers in this case ) are a lot faster than your mind.

FYI I don't hold any race cards . The cards you hold however should be placed in a drawer. There is something very wrong with your world as a 19 year old who feels so free to degrade another race publicly.

That's all I'm saying. This isn't the first time you have let your mentality ooze from your fingers.

And this is not an attack on you, just a character observation. You should spend more time concentrating on how to make GONDON a better person instead of focusing on the sad state of others and making degrading remarks regardless of their race or culture......We all should.

I have no issues with you. I have an issue with how you think...

IF it makes you feel better to voluntarily inject racial status in your description of peoples negative actions as to infer that YOU feel that these acts affect all people of that particular group, you should really do your self a favor and perform a self test.

Now back to the cars........
Old 12-27-2007, 12:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AmaSeller
No, Black/Hispanic/Puerto Rican kids are retarded anythnig relating to low income and stupid parents are. I remebmer from HS when some low life puerto rican got expelled for jumping some kid, his father was just the ultimate scum in physical form as well as mental, he gave him a pat on the back, commending him for what he did and they went home.

Russian and Jewish kids are not, Ive been by the Yeshiva these jewish kids are really nice/bright people their parents taught them respect. I can only feel sorry for their famalies when they get jumped by those low lifes on the street.
Another Scholar

I agree about that stupid parents often make stupid kids..What a great example you have made....

But your comments are very gutter,..which makes you look as stupid as the people you are referring to...

There are bad people everywhere.. Please refer to post #13 for examples...

You can't change the people you identified, but if your kids inherit your mindset, they are going to grow up stupid like you.

If you want to make a difference, go speak to some of those "Stupid" parents maybe your wisdom could make a difference to one of them.

If not, you are free to leave the "jungle" in search of a more civilized surrounding aren't you?

Oh my bad, you'd prefer to here its easy to call them all monkeys and you are joined by others who think like you...

Sad sad person you are........
Old 12-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
Originally Posted by AmaSeller
I know this Area, they belong to SethLow Middle School 6-8th grade.

WHen school is out, its just a zoo outside.

These kids have no respect for nothnig, not even the elderly, they push old grandmas and laugh. they go to local food stores, that sell bannas and apples outside and just take it and throw it on the ground.

They are stupid just like their stupid parents, who taught them zero self-control.

Their behavior is really unhuman and atrocious.

All the white kids act normal and go to the park across to street and play handball or watever, they act normal. While all the black people just rampage like real monkeys through the streets with total disregard for everyone.

How do I know all this?

My cousin attends there, Ive pciked him up from school, he is good kid and his parents taugh him how to behave, not do stupid ****, he wouldnt even dare to push an old woman. He walks like a normal human being.

While the black kids are just lacking brain cells and are really stupid. Their behavior is just terrible. They just jump around from tree to tree.
Hey, you seen that too? lol

Yea, I've seen that too.
Their behavior is terrible

MY06CLK dont tell me to improve my behavior, Im not the one who needs it.
But yea, my thinking is very biased and I'm racist, but not to the extreme. I used to be worse. My thinking is not to everyone, its to this group of idiots in brooklyn, like in the photo.

Where are you from btw?

I think you will understand, when your 90 yr old grandmother gets pushed and I wanan see you defend these kids. Acutally everyone I know in NY is racist lol. Nothnig wrong with it.

Im just poiting out an obvious statisic. Every time I open the NY-Post it goes directly to a black neigborhood with black people, coincidence?

I read yesterday.
Some 2 kids teenagers went out on New Years Eve at 9:45 pm to buy some milk for their mother, 2 minutes later they are found shot in the head. For what? for ****ing what? Just for fun. This is in Bed-Sty. Blacks on Blacks. Senseless Crime.Their lives ended in seconds.

Kids in post #13 are not going to murder someone.

Last edited by Gondon; 12-27-2007 at 01:50 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:57 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 ML 350, 2009 Smart Passion, 2004 Audi TT Quattro
Guys why not take this stupid convo somewhere else. How about the OT because it has NOTHING to do with the guy who got his car keyed.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
Originally Posted by sblime2js
Guys why not take this stupid convo somewhere else. How about the OT because it has NOTHING to do with the guy who got his car keyed.
ditto

ALi
Old 12-27-2007, 02:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey, you seen that too? lol

MY06CLK dont tell me to improve my behavior, Im not the one who needs it.
But yea, my thinking is very biased and I'm racist, but not to the extreme. I used to be worse. My thinking is not to everyone, its to this group of idiots in brooklyn, like in the photo.

Where are you from btw?

I think you will understand, when your 90 yr old grandmother gets pushed and I wanan see you defend these kids. Acutally everyone I know in NY is racist lol. Nothnig wrong with it.

Im just poiting out an obvious statisic. Every time I open the NY-Post it goes directly to a black neigborhood with black people, coincidence?

I read yesterday.
Some 2 kids teenagers went out on New Years Eve at 9:45 pm to buy some milk for their mother, 2 minutes later they are found shot in the head. For what? for ****ing what? Just for fun. This is in Bed-Sty. Blacks on Blacks. Senseless Crime.Their lives ended in seconds.

Kids in post #13 are not going to murder someone.
Of course I understand your frustration, and SINCE I was waaaay before 19, I have experienced and lived the same thing you have except I learned not to sit back and be frustrated at people. The truth of the matter is, pick a city.. Bed-sty, detroit, boston, Dayton ohio, jacksonville, OMG-Miami..... DEnver,
anywhere and you see the same stuff.

Knowing your environment, there are things you just don;t do. going out at 2am for milk in any crime ridden neighborhood is one of them. Sorry that's just plain common sense and unnecessary risk taking.

But to call yourself a racist and justify it by what you see and read in the NY-post, is doing a detrimental disservice to your own intellect.

BTW. I grew up in Cleveland OH in the 70's and 80's. I know Ghetto very well, I know crime, and murder and the frustration of being poor and living in a drug and crime infested society before you were even thought of... BUT.. my man,
You don't see walking around with my gat looking for a reason to clip somebody or being angry at other people because of social conditions where i grew up.

Instead I have managed to rise above all of that intellectually, and learned to see a much bigger picture. Am I any better than those angry folks? No. But it's not because I'm black, its because I am blessed and I learned to re route my thinking from local to global.

I have traveled pretty much the globe and learned that poverty,and ghetto and all of it's related entities are a worldwide commodity.

Do I hate the poor people of hong-kong,or Jamaica, or honduras, or the folks who live on the "other" side of Paris France, or the "bad apples" in Germany?

If I did I'd find myself only able to tolerate one person. Me.

I do not believe you are thinking deeply enough when you assume that "well off" white kids don't commit murder. Ummm I just did a study on teenagers and the effects of negative entertainment media and all I can say to that statement is: Can you say Columbine? or Va. Tech?

There are many stories that you will not read in the NY-POST that occur right in your own back yard but because it doesn't sell, or serve the purpose of rooting more ignorance and/or hatred for minorities into young guys like yourself, you will never get a chance to read it because you have elected to become a slave to what is sold to you.

I submit to you, that if you take the time to look outside of your own frustrating world of despair, you will see that there IS a much bigger picture to all of this and what it will boil down to in the end is this:

Asking yourself "How can I improve?" because if we can all improve ourselves to the extent that we actually create
better individuals out of ourselves, then our emotions won't be so shaken by the things we see around us because when you change, you will start to see change all around you. But it must begin first with you.

This is the rule I live by, and I am very happy with myself so far.

Last edited by my06clk; 12-27-2007 at 02:30 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
2005 S500 4-Matic, 1978 450SL
Originally Posted by my06clk
There are bad people everywhere.. Please refer to post #13 for examples...
Without joining the fray, since I wrote post #13 and saw no need to discuss race - and in light of the direction this string has taken - I will say that none of the people I referred to in that post were minority. All were white, as am I.

You can find bad everywhere, and a large part of why there is so much of it is because in many cases parents are not rearing their families.

I once heard it said that "Your children do not belong to you; they are loaned to you. They are born into the world uncivilized, knowing no rules, and you have 18 years to make them civilized, so that they may survive in a world that will demand it." Or something like that.

In general, as a society, we aren't doing that very well. And it applies in the wealthy neighborhoods as well as others.

Last edited by Skylaw; 12-27-2007 at 03:17 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Sorry to hear about the key job on your car...all I can say is karma...I believe in it and the guy/gal who did the job on your car will get theirs X10. Stay safe...
Old 12-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Almost a Member!

'04 cl55
?????? who is the moderator of this particular board, adolph hitler?
Old 12-27-2007, 05:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by mrud
?????? who is the moderator of this particular board, adolph hitler?
LOL don't worry... People need to share their thoughts and feelings its a healthy way for all us to heal..

Besides this discussion is a lot more tame than some of the others. At least we are all trying to respect each other therefore no real need for moderator intervention.
This however has gotten waaay off topic as they usually do, LOL..
Old 12-27-2007, 07:35 PM

2007 S550
This guy is a bum. You're right russian jews are a prefect combo. Ya right. Last time I checked russian teens were foot soldiers/ thugs for the russian mob in nyc. White kids are perfect. Ya the same white kids that recently stole my hood emblem on christmas, white kids that stuck a nail into all 4 left back wheels of every car in my house, white kids that broke into my nieghbors car and stole his wallet and laptop, white kids that broke our mail box, white kids that stick ber bottles under my tires. So called up scale white kids in my GATEd COMMUNITY where average yearly income of each household is 200K! And did I mention one of the kids was jew also! Get the hell out of here. Or did you forget white people where IMMIGRANTS 1ST in this country!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Almost a Member!

'04 cl55
mugsy
get a grip (and a spellchecker)
you're coming apart at the seams!!!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
nah Mugz is right, His community is NICE(NFL Players for Neighbors lol) and i would hate to pay that much to live their and get ****ed with by those little kids, emotional subject this is

ALi
Old 12-27-2007, 08:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2007 S600
I bet these kids were raised by parents who don't believe in spanking and other forms of discipline and correction. Freakin' liberals have turned the u.s.a. into an "Unbelievable Sea of Absurdity".
Whew! I feel so much better.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:45 PM

2007 S550
Originally Posted by mrud
mugsy
get a grip (and a spellchecker)
you're coming apart at the seams!!!
On my phone. Its just I felt for the guy at first I really did until he said white kids/jews/russians won't do such bad things. And I just posted an opinion poll yesterday about a front badge cuz some WHITe KIDS ripped mines out on christmas. Everyone has or had a bit of racism in them that's life. But 2 go on and do hitler style ALI is a joke. That's why I didn't agree with him earlier because I had a feeling he was going 2 include other nationalities and steo up the racism.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
On my phone. Its just I felt for the guy at first I really did until he said white kids/jews/russians won't do such bad things. And I just posted an opinion poll yesterday about a front badge cuz some WHITe KIDS ripped mines out on christmas. Everyone has or had a bit of racism in them that's life. But 2 go on and do hitler style ALI is a joke. That's why I didn't agree with him earlier because I had a feeling he was going 2 include other nationalities and steo up the racism.
lol kinda sounded like u said I was doing hitler style.

i feel ya, trust me, i feel ya.

ALi
Old 12-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
I was refering to the Millionaire Jewish kids who attend the Yeshvia., the really religious jewish people.

Not the russian bandits which i associate with.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:42 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
Originally Posted by my06clk
Of course I understand your frustration, and SINCE I was waaaay before 19, I have experienced and lived the same thing you have except I learned not to sit back and be frustrated at people. The truth of the matter is, pick a city.. Bed-sty, detroit, boston, Dayton ohio, jacksonville, OMG-Miami..... DEnver,
anywhere and you see the same stuff.

Knowing your environment, there are things you just don;t do. going out at 2am for milk in any crime ridden neighborhood is one of them. Sorry that's just plain common sense and unnecessary risk taking.

But to call yourself a racist and justify it by what you see and read in the NY-post, is doing a detrimental disservice to your own intellect.

BTW. I grew up in Cleveland OH in the 70's and 80's. I know Ghetto very well, I know crime, and murder and the frustration of being poor and living in a drug and crime infested society before you were even thought of... BUT.. my man,
You don't see walking around with my gat looking for a reason to clip somebody or being angry at other people because of social conditions where i grew up.

Instead I have managed to rise above all of that intellectually, and learned to see a much bigger picture. Am I any better than those angry folks? No. But it's not because I'm black, its because I am blessed and I learned to re route my thinking from local to global.

I have traveled pretty much the globe and learned that poverty,and ghetto and all of it's related entities are a worldwide commodity.

Do I hate the poor people of hong-kong,or Jamaica, or honduras, or the folks who live on the "other" side of Paris France, or the "bad apples" in Germany?

If I did I'd find myself only able to tolerate one person. Me.

I do not believe you are thinking deeply enough when you assume that "well off" white kids don't commit murder. Ummm I just did a study on teenagers and the effects of negative entertainment media and all I can say to that statement is: Can you say Columbine? or Va. Tech?

There are many stories that you will not read in the NY-POST that occur right in your own back yard but because it doesn't sell, or serve the purpose of rooting more ignorance and/or hatred for minorities into young guys like yourself, you will never get a chance to read it because you have elected to become a slave to what is sold to you.

I submit to you, that if you take the time to look outside of your own frustrating world of despair, you will see that there IS a much bigger picture to all of this and what it will boil down to in the end is this:

Asking yourself "How can I improve?" because if we can all improve ourselves to the extent that we actually create
better individuals out of ourselves, then our emotions won't be so shaken by the things we see around us because when you change, you will start to see change all around you. But it must begin first with you.

This is the rule I live by, and I am very happy with myself so far.
I comend you on all that. I wish everyone could be like you. But their not.
So I cant go out at 9:45 because of society, so its thier fault they got gunned down? it sounds like that blame game, they shouldnt have to be afraid to go out at night. Its like saying those girls who wear nice clothes deserve to be raped. Its not their fault they got raped. Its the peoples fault, not hers. She wore tempting clothes, so she deserved it?

I also dont like Al-Sharpton and his BS, there was some show on BET which was like Black music is for black people and not white people.

Also, I find black girls to be very nice, as well as in my college , all the black people are fine. But i just cant seem to stand the thug type.

Last edited by Gondon; 12-27-2007 at 10:44 PM.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:43 AM

1 V10, 2 V8
every race has their own group of people who does stupid things. i guarantee everyone is a little racist to a certain point. maybe not racist but a discriminating mind. if u see a a black guy with holes in his jacket begging for money, u will think he's a bum. on the other hand, if u see a white guy with holes in his jacket begging for money, u will ALSO think he's a bum. it really all depends on how the kids are raised and what kind of parents they have.

now back to the car, someone hit my bumper before at the mall and for some reason, cameras cannot detect and record the accident where they catch thieves stealing from stores and running out of the mall.

How deep are the scratches? I've seen keyed cars compounded like hell and buffed out w/o repainting. But then again, it's a silver car and can be "blended" in with scratches easier.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Old 01-04-2008, 02:34 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CLS 63 S AMG , s500,clk550
i know exactly how u feel man.. some kids threw things at my car and scratched my paint of as well.. i remember someone in my thread about my situation someone mentioned about hot wireing the car so basicallyt when someone touches the car they get shocked!!! but untill i can figure out how to do that i carry a shotgun in my car and a pistol so im ready if anyone even dares to hurt my car!!!