S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Some ******* Keyed My Car At The MALL!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 07:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
White S63 AMG W/Designo Interior
Angry Some ******* Keyed My Car At The MALL!!!

I Was finishing up my Christmas shopping on friday night...i had just washed my car....and when i came outside, i found my car keyed from front fender to rear driver side door in a straight line.......i have no enemies so it must have been a random person...damn *******, i just finished getting my rust paint job done...and practically had a whole brand new paint job
Old 12-24-2007, 09:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
Wow. That sucks. Hopefully if you take it back to the same shop they'll have some pity and give you a reduced rate (maybe even at their cost?).
Old 12-24-2007, 09:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
Sorry to hear that some POS would do such. The mall is one more place to avoid.
Old 12-24-2007, 10:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2007 S600
Originally Posted by sack5000
Sorry to hear that some POS would do such. The mall is one more place to avoid.
There have been so many posts lately of these jealous outrageous acts. Maybe we should buy stock in mini cameras mounted in strategic places within our cars to video record the actions around our cars as we leave them parked to catch these criminals. Radar detectors with mini cams built into them would be a great idea for the radar detector gurus. Place a 12 hour memory chip in them for compactness and ease of use. Place another one in the rear window if need be. Or better yet, maybe Benz can eventually come up with some sort of monitoring system that can detect criminal acts, detect motion and touch while away. I don't know what the answer is.
We have rear cameras, maybe they could mount a peripheral type of camera on the satellite nub or something. Sounds crazy I know, but this kind of stuff really angers me and I wish there was a way to punish these animals.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
04 S430 (sold),05 X5 4.4i, 02 325i, 87 560SL, 85 Alfa Romeo
Same thing happened to me in Miami a few years back.. SO many miserable people around its insane....Well at least its covered under comp. so you will only have the deductible to worry about.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MB, BMW
sucks dude.. u didnt take up 2 spots right
Old 12-24-2007, 12:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
2005 S500 4-Matic, 1978 450SL
S.O.B deserves the death penalty. Scum.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
oh god i feel your pain

S500 man i really do

I wish you can catch him, maybe ask MALL SECURITY, they got cameras everywhere man.

only prob with self survielnce is that, therre is no storage long enough , to acutally to hold all the recorded info.
Old 12-24-2007, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

White S63 AMG W/Designo Interior
i tried mall security no luck with the cameras, my deductible seems to be the best option.
Old 12-24-2007, 10:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Smile That sucks.

That just really sucks that someone would do that. Sorry that happened to you, and on a black car to top it off. A lot of haters and total scum out there. All thery have to do is work like we do to afford such, but would rather terrorize your 500. I look at like this, you will be blessed and keep going up, the idiot or idiots will never amount to anything. Karma is a #$@@!.

Happy holidays to all.

Old 12-24-2007, 11:06 PM

BMW
Sorry to hear that.

I know the feeling very well. People love keying my CLK. I have atleast 4 5in+ key marks around my car.

Half a year ago, someone keyed our black Range Rover from Drivers side front fender all the way till the rear fender. Then a month later, someone keyed it from the passenger side front fender all the way till the rear fender. Luckily it was covered by the comp.

I remember over 5 years ago, when we still lived in our apartment, some ppl broke into our garage and stole random crap from all of our storages (we had nothing valuable in them except christmas ornaments). Also our old W210 was standing in the garage (it was a really nice one; blk/blk, 5% tint, amg monoblock wheels, etc...). They had the nerve to key it; it was also keyed from drivers side front fender till the rear fender except it was not in a straight line, it was very curvy and had a few loops.

We had to leave to L.A. the following day to attend a family event & my dad was devasted when he saw his car. Ironically that night, my aunts apartment complex in L.A. was also broken into and they stole random crap from their storages and also keyed their really nice lincoln ls (blk/blk, limo tint, etc..)

Don't let this ruin your holiday spirit. Insurance will take care of this.

Happy Holidays!
Old 12-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
Originally Posted by Jessica90
Sorry to hear that.

I know the feeling very well. People love keying my CLK. I have atleast 4 5in+ key marks around my car.

Half a year ago, someone keyed our black Range Rover from Drivers side front fender all the way till the rear fender. Then a month later, someone keyed it from the passenger side front fender all the way till the rear fender. Luckily it was covered by the comp.

I remember over 5 years ago, when we still lived in our apartment, some ppl broke into our garage and stole random crap from all of our storages (we had nothing valuable in them except christmas ornaments). Also our old W210 was standing in the garage (it was a really nice one; blk/blk, 5% tint, amg monoblock wheels, etc...). They had the nerve to key it; it was also keyed from drivers side front fender till the rear fender except it was not in a straight line, it was very curvy and had a few loops.

We had to leave to L.A. the following day to attend a family event & my dad was devasted when he saw his car. Ironically that night, my aunts apartment complex in L.A. was also broken into and they stole random crap from their storages and also keyed their really nice lincoln ls (blk/blk, limo tint, etc..)

Don't let this ruin your holiday spirit. Insurance will take care of this.

Happy Holidays!
damn broke into your garage?

do you live in some terrible neigborhood or what?
Old 12-25-2007, 03:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Gondon

She doesn't have to. We live in a community where the homes easily go to several million dollars; kids from the neighborhood itself have been known to break into garages, and also to engage in mindless acts of vandalism of community-owned equipment. The newly refurbished (inside and out) racquetball courts in one of our parks lasted 3 days before some little a**holes vandalized the interiors (again). One climbed up about 30 feet over the top wall of the courts (at night) to open the locked doors for others. The new top nets, part of the renovation, were due for installation next week.

Garages have been broken into, and senseless thefts have occurred. The little jerks love to ring a doorbell, and if no one answers, go into the pool area behind a house, and break in through the sliding glass doors. Gated communities as well as ungated.

We are spending over a million dollars in a 5 million dollar renovation, among other things, to keep teens from stealing the 3-dimensional letters from our village signs. The new lettering will be etched and gold-leafed in granite.

The perps are the children of residents, many of whom are doctors, lawyers, business owners, executives - even one child psychologist. One group of little t*rds was seen leaving a break-in in a late model Mercedes. Two others, brothers, are indulged by their parents with Porsches despite their crimes.

These little criminals go to the best of schools. They lack for nothing (material, anyway). But in their character, they are hollow or malignant. It certainly isn't all of them - but there are enough. Yes, we lock our doors. Our home is alarmed. And I am happy we have a Make My Day law.

I just love it.

Last edited by Skylaw; 12-25-2007 at 04:14 PM.
Old 12-25-2007, 04:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MB, BMW
Originally Posted by Skylaw
She doesn't have to. We live in a community where the homes easily go to several million dollars; kids from the neighborhood itself have been known to break into garages, and also to engage in mindless acts of vandalism of community-owned equipment. The newly refurbished (inside and out) racquetball courts in one of our parks lasted 3 days before some little a**holes vandalized the interiors (again). One climbed up about 30 feet over the top wall of the courts (at night) to open the locked doors for others. The new top nets, part of the renovation, were due for installation next week.

Garages have been broken into, and senseless thefts have occurred. The little jerks love to ring a doorbell, and if no one answers, go into the pool area behind a house, and break in through the sliding glass doors. Gated communities as well as ungated.

We are spending over a million dollars in a 5 million dollar renovation, among other things, to keep teens from stealing the 3-dimensional letters from our village signs. The new lettering will be etched and golf-leafed in granite.

The perps are the children of residents, many of whom are doctors, lawyers, business owners, executives - even one child psychologist. One group of little t*rds was seen leaving a break-in in a late model Mercedes. Two others, brothers, are indulged by their parents with Porsches despite their crimes.

I just love it.

time for some street justice

Old 12-25-2007, 04:25 PM

BMW

They broke into our garage when we still lived in our apartment (this was over 5 years ago). It was very easy to get into because when you enter the garage, all the way in the end there's an open area which was the backyard & it's very easy to just climb the fence and enter our garage. Our apartment building only consisted of 4 apartments. All 4 storages were broken into, some of the thieves stole cd players from cars & they keyed the hell out of our car.

And no we did not live in a terrible neighborhood, not even close to one.
Old 12-25-2007, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ProV1
Yes. Unfortunately I had to leave my captured Czech-made fully automatic AK-47 plus 3 full ammo boxes in Viet Nam when I returned a few decades ago. Overkill for the current situation, but nice to think about.

Last edited by Skylaw; 12-25-2007 at 04:38 PM.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
lol damn, they sound like a bunch of retards. I think they need some dicipline and they need to know who they are messing with. I know in Russia, if you would **** with the wrong people they cut your fingers off. Set an example to these retards.

See the teens in NY resort to crime because lack of $$. If they had $$ they wouldnt be doing it. But as you say the communities are rich, so what the hell is wrong with them?

When i drive into other parts of brooklyn, i see the little mexicans/indian kids and at age 8-9 i can see they are just a group of retarded devils. They are just defective.

lol But the crime in Bensonhurst isnt so bad, ive havent seen an Parked cars get vandalized. But **** breaking into garages for stupid purposes, thats a bit senseless. In BK, they would break in to make $$ or to drive the car away. What the hell is the point to take objects which are worth nothing.

Its like robbing a bank to steal a pen, just go right past the $$.

Anyways I beilve every sane person should be weilding a gun nowdays.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:29 AM
KA8

2003 CL55 AMG
sorry to hear. maybe you should have gotten the infiniti g while you had the chance
Old 12-26-2007, 02:55 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1999 C280 Previous / 2008 E350
Agree!!!
Old 12-26-2007, 09:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
04 S430 (sold),05 X5 4.4i, 02 325i, 87 560SL, 85 Alfa Romeo

When i drive into other parts of brooklyn, i see the little mexicans/indian kids and at age 8-9 i can see they are just a group of retarded devils. They are just defective.

lol But the crime in Bensonhurst isnt so bad, ive havent seen an Parked cars get vandalized.......
Racism IS a crime and judging by your remarks ( Again ), its still alive and well up in Bensonhurst... retarded devils?? WTF is wrong with you??

Maybe one of your fine neighbors saw your car at the mall and thought you were someone from one those groups of "retarded little devils".

Check yourself. KARMA is a Mother F*(%$ker.

Last edited by my06clk; 12-26-2007 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:56 AM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 ML 350, 2009 Smart Passion, 2004 Audi TT Quattro

lol But the crime in Bensonhurst isnt so bad, ive havent seen an Parked cars get vandalized.

That is the worst assessment of brooklyn I have ever heard. What the hell.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
man dude, sorry to hear about that. hopefully you get the scum who did this, and hope the new Paint job fix's up just nice.

lol over kill? not too bad considering Airsoft wont really Kill lol

ALi
Old 12-26-2007, 01:40 PM

2007 S550
I feel for you. Ihope whoever did that breaks which ever hand they used to do it. And I'm butching about someone stealing my hood emblem.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
Originally Posted by my06clk
Racism IS a crime and judging by your remarks ( Again ), its still alive and well up in Bensonhurst... retarded devils?? WTF is wrong with you??

Maybe one of your fine neighbors saw your car at the mall and thought you were someone from one those groups of "retarded little devils".

Check yourself. KARMA is a Mother F*(%$ker.
oh shut the **** up

these kids are seriously ****ed up in the head.

ppl like u will find racsim in a cup of tea. U remind me of the guy in chess, who says why do the white peices go first, its racist.

Whats wrong with Retarded Devils?

"Maybe one of your fine neighbors saw your car at the mall and thought you were someone from one those groups of "retarded little devils"."

What the hell does that mean??

Last edited by Gondon; 12-27-2007 at 12:20 AM.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:29 AM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
took this one with my iphone about a week ago

they crashed it into a parked 745.

Last edited by Gondon; 12-27-2007 at 12:32 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some ******* Keyed My Car At The MALL!!!