S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

SUPER CLEAN S-CLASS BENZ FOR SALE! ONLY $16,500 OBO! 22" ASANTI RIMS, 4 TV'S, NAVI!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
wow that car is hideous and the owner is a joke.

Funny that the rims are almost worth more than the car. now thats ballin
Old 01-07-2009, 11:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 S550
ok SCLASSBENZ clearly has his head stuck up his...well you know. I don't think your reply was necessary about hating and being 19 with a Hummer we actually don't care your car is nice to some and to some it is not plain and simple. As I stated before you placed your car in the wrong place for sale you could've put it in the rides thread and mentioned it was for sale. And your reply to everyone is probably going to get you many reply's and not in a positive way. Good luck with your car man...And tone down the bragging I could say I had an 02 Phantom (They werent out then)
Old 01-07-2009, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts
2003 S500 - Toyota Corolla (in the rain)
Good luck with your car sale. Being 19 and being the owner of a Benz and a H2 you should consider yourself very blessed. However, I hope that you are attending some college because one day the education will come in very handy. As the saying goes "a mind is a terrible thing to waste".
Old 01-07-2009, 05:23 PM

MB
Good luck with the sale.

I agree, everyone has their own taste on how they would like their car modded. On these boards you have the folks that like to keep it all stock, the folks that mod to give it the "Euro" look, then others that like the bling. Personally, it's not my taste in rims, but we all share the love for Mercedes, thus the reason why we are on these boards.

I do like the aftermarket double din Nav head unit you have in there. Did they make a custom dash kit for you that matches the wood?

Again, good luck w/ the sale bro.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
LOL selling bricks is profitable haha
Old 01-07-2009, 06:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Damn, that's a sick ride!

Do you think you could send me the soundtrack on the youtube video.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
so wait, what makes it sick?

a set of huge oversized "donk" looking wheels?

thats really the only thing about it thats different from stock.

I bet the 4.3l really struggles to turn those 60lb wheels.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
04 S430 (sold),05 X5 4.4i, 02 325i, 87 560SL, 85 Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted by Oliverk

Save your breath.No need in keeping this thread alive.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Flying Spur
thats alot of work in that car...imo the price seems fair for all the work he has in it...good luck with the sale...im sure someone will buy it...dought someone on here but someone will

Originally Posted by Oliverk

a donk is a 71-76 impala or caprice...not really a look. as for the wheels....3 peice asanti wheels typically weigh less than factory wheels...a good friend of mine has a set on his 6 series and he says they almost weigh the same
Old 01-08-2009, 12:13 AM

06 S500
Originally Posted by SCLASSBENZ

LOL I noticed WE HAVE ALOT OF HATERS TODAY!! ONLY A FEW people on this thread have actually had something positive to say about my benz. Instead of talking about my "rims being to big" or insinuating that the car is "ghetto" with too many tvs. LOL. guess what??? A lot of people are into big expensive rims!!!! and some of you(obviously a lot of you) on this thread have something against that or like your cars to look factory with your little 19 inch unoticed rims and factory stock unoticed interior cars!!! People stop and look, take pictures as i pass by, and girls go CRAZY over this car!! so obviously it looks GOoooOD to the eye so STOP HATING and appreciate that people have a difference in taste.

most of yall' benz "enthusuest" worked allllllllll your lifes to get your factory cars IM 19 YEARS OLD PAID CASH FOR MINE AT THE AGE OF 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO yes IM FLASHY, yes my name is in the STEERING WHEEL, on the floor mats, with suede everywhere. yes i have 4 tv screen's, yes i have 22 inch staggered asanti rims THAT ARE TOO BIG which by the way it still drives smoooooth! yes its ghetto fabolous and yes the girls love it!! white, black, old & young ! yall benz "enthusuest" take this custom stuff WAYYY 2 SERIOUS. I run through cars like nothing! WHAT 19 YEAR OLD DO U KNOW WITH A BENZ THIS HOOKED UP ? not to mention the H2 HUMMER. and there are A LOT MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE ME!! and yes I ALREADY HAVE LOADS OF EMAILS OF PEOPLE INTERESTED in buying. this car is underpriced for all the upgrades. neeed i say more?????? ALOT OF YOU DONT APPRECIATE THE UPGRADES. TO A LOT OF YOU ITS A WHOLE NOTHER' WORLD. WE LIKE TO RIDE TO THE CLUB ON A FRIDAY NIGHT TURN THE TVS ON AND SHUT DOWN THE PARKING LOT! you'd be surprised this benz even gets more attention on the streets than my H2 hummer. people in bentleys pull up and give me props!
SO THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS.........appreciate that people have a difference in taste. and that my car is THE **** lol
I was holding my tongue, but now that I know you're a *****, I really don't like your car. Congrats on paying cash for a car. That makes you special. These used S classes depreciate like crazy. I could easily get one for what I paid for my last VW. They're incredible cars, but come on. Someone making minimum wage could afford the payments on a w220 at this point. Bragging about it makes you even more special. I have a feeling that a lot of people on the MB forums have some money. Most have the tact not to brag about it. If people are that interested to overpay for that car then get rid of it. You're lucky you found someone stupid enough to do it.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:53 AM

2004 S600
IM 19 YEARS OLD PAID CASH FOR MINE AT THE AGE OF 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, how many grams of crack does that equate to?
Old 01-08-2009, 07:10 AM

2003 S55
Sell the Mercedes; sell the Hummer; sell the bottle of Cristal. Take all the assets from said sales, enroll in a grammar course at the local community college.

Your post regarding all the "haters" on this particular forum has proven to everyone reading said post that you are remedial at best.

Any further criticism which you recieve on these boards you have brought upon yourself for acting like a complete ***. You have certainly shown that you are 19 with a level of maturity to match.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:24 AM

S-ML-E36
I understand everybody is different but damn... That car is embarrassing.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:39 AM

S430
Thumbs down HAHAHAHAHHA

LMAO @ SOMEONE MAKING MINIMUM WAGE!!!!! TUCKER, I HAVEN'T MET ANYBODY WORKING MINIMUM WAGE WHO PAID CASH ON A S CLASS BENZ AND H2 HUMMER. BUT I COULD BE WRONG, MAYBE YOU WORKED ALLLLLLLL YEAR MAKING MINIMUM WAGE JUST GO TO THE DEALERSHIP AND BUY A VOLKSWAGEN???? LMAO. IM SURE GIRLS JUST ADDORE YOUR CAR. YOU GUYS ON HERE ARE VERY FUNNY!!! AND THEN THE "RACIST" REMARKS SOME OF YOU PEOPLE MAKE IS EVEN MORE FUNNY LIKE "HOW MUCH CRACK DID YOU SALE" LMAO!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE SOLD CRACK TO BE ABLE TO BUY A S CLASS BENZ WITH CASH AT THE AGE OF 18? YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY SEE HOW A YOUNG (BLACK) TEEN COULD WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL? OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T AFFORD TO DO THAT WHEN YOU WERE 18? AND/OR PROBABLY STILL CANT FOR THE MOST PART? MOST OF YOU WERE STILL LIVING IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT. MUCH LESS ALREADY SELLING YOUR SECOND MERCEDES (USE TO HAVE AN ECLASS) WITH $500 BOTTLES OF CRISTAL IN THE BACKSEAT LMAO!!!!!! I GUESS ITS ONLY RIGHT FOR YOU TO HATE. SOME OF YOU RACIST PEOPLE MAKING THOSE KIND OF REMARKS MUST NOT WATCH CNN, OR SPORTSCENTER, OR MTV CRIBS AND ARE LIVIN' BACK IN THE 60'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:r olf: WAKE UP ITS 2009 BLACK IS PRESIDENT. STOP HATING YOU MCCAIN "BENZ ENTHUSIAST"! LOL DAMN, I WONDER WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD THINK IF YOU SAW THE CRIBBBBBBB
HAHAHAHAHA GUESS WHAT? MY 6 THOUSAND DOLLAR BED IS ROUND ,OVER-SIZED AND "GHETTO" TOO!!!!!!!JUST LIKE MY RIMS? . LMAO.

Last edited by SCLASSBENZ; 01-08-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Almost a Member!

w220
good luck with the sale
Old 01-08-2009, 12:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by ssonss1
a donk is a 71-76 impala or caprice...not really a look. as for the wheels....3 peice asanti wheels typically weigh less than factory wheels...a good friend of mine has a set on his 6 series and he says they almost weigh the same

donk typically refers to vehicles of that type on huge (read 24 inch) rims.

even if 22 inch asanti (wowee) rims weigh as much as the 16" stockers (which I highly doubt), the extra diameter means that weight is spread further from the hub, meaning that more power is required to turn them. Huge wheels very seriously decrease acceleration and braking and offer absolutely no tangible benefit.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A Mercedes obviously!
WITH $500 BOTTLES OF CRISTAL IN THE BACKSEAT LMAO!!!!!!
$500?
http://www.winezap.com/Roederer-Louis-Cristal/1997/440

I don't think anyone here is racist, like me they probably think your attitude is ridiculous and embarassing.

Who cares about your bed?
Your taste in champagne?
The fact you paid cash for your cars?
You came on the premise of selling your car but I think you're just on a mission to prove to us that you're trying to play the 'big dog' and that nobody else here could achieve whatever you have done in their teens aren't you? The fact is you don't know anybody here and know nothing about us. For all you know I, or someone else here, could be Mark Zuckerberg hiding behind some pseudonym...

Remember, don't confuse disagreement for jealousy. Personally, I don't like the style of your car, that doesn't mean I'm jealous of you, and doesn't mean I drive a Volkswagen.

I'm out of here. I've made my point.

Last edited by Fraser; 01-08-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
lol, that "crib" is the most embarassing thing I've ever seen. Then again, seeing the picture of you, it certainly fits.

Now then, Im curious. How did an 18 year old individual without even a hint of a decent education afford to buy a 9 year old S430 (wowee) or an H2 hummer (even bigger wowee) and a bottle of cristal (omg, $500, im going to pass out)?

But then again, your crib is so sweet that you obviously spent a lot of cash on that.

Im amazed you even have the intelligence to turn on a computer, much less post on a web forum.

Finally, that "black is president" line is not at all out of character. Why do I have a feeling you used your welfare check to pay for those rims.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Almost a Member!

w220
Pardon, but, donk typically refers to 71-76 caprice/impala as was already stated. If you put 24's on a 96 impala ss it wouldn't be called a donk. Similarly, if you put 16" wire wheels on a 74 glass house it would continue to be calld a donk [by those in the know I guess]...

Cheers!
Old 01-08-2009, 01:26 PM

06 S500

LMAO @ SOMEONE MAKING MINIMUM WAGE!!!!! TUCKER, I HAVEN'T MET ANYBODY WORKING MINIMUM WAGE WHO PAID CASH ON A S CLASS BENZ AND H2 HUMMER. BUT I COULD BE WRONG, MAYBE YOU WORKED ALLLLLLLL YEAR MAKING MINIMUM WAGE JUST GO TO THE DEALERSHIP AND BUY A VOLKSWAGEN???? LMAO. IM SURE GIRLS JUST ADDORE YOUR CAR. YOU GUYS ON HERE ARE VERY FUNNY!!! AND THEN THE "RACIST" REMARKS SOME OF YOU PEOPLE MAKE IS EVEN MORE FUNNY LIKE "HOW MUCH CRACK DID YOU SALE" LMAO!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE SOLD CRACK TO BE ABLE TO BUY A S CLASS BENZ WITH CASH AT THE AGE OF 18? YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY SEE HOW A YOUNG (BLACK) TEEN COULD WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL? OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T AFFORD TO DO THAT WHEN YOU WERE 18? AND/OR PROBABLY STILL CANT FOR THE MOST PART? MOST OF YOU WERE STILL LIVING IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT. MUCH LESS ALREADY SELLING YOUR SECOND MERCEDES (USE TO HAVE AN ECLASS) WITH $500 BOTTLES OF CRISTAL IN THE BACKSEAT LMAO!!!!!! I GUESS ITS ONLY RIGHT FOR YOU TO HATE. SOME OF YOU RACIST PEOPLE MAKING THOSE KIND OF REMARKS MUST NOT WATCH CNN, OR SPORTSCENTER, OR MTV CRIBS AND ARE LIVIN' BACK IN THE 60'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:r olf: WAKE UP ITS 2009 BLACK IS PRESIDENT. STOP HATING YOU MCCAIN "BENZ ENTHUSIAST"! LOL DAMN, I WONDER WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD THINK IF YOU SAW THE CRIBBBBBBB
HAHAHAHAHA GUESS WHAT? MY 6 THOUSAND DOLLAR BED IS ROUND ,OVER-SIZED AND "GHETTO" TOO!!!!!!!JUST LIKE MY RIMS? . LMAO.
You are hilarious. I never said somebody making minimum wage could pay cash. I said they could afford the car. As was pointed out, your car is worth around $12k. That's a lot cheaper than any new Honda. I don't make minimum wage, but I won't sit here and discuss what I do earn, because It's none of your damn business. You can insult my VW all you want, but I love it. My girlfriend loves it too. That's all that matters to me. Plus, if you need a car to attract women, then apparently you aren't quite as much of a badass as you think you are. Believe it or not, I actually just a little prouder of my VW, knowing that someone like you wouldn't drive one. Oh, and I also didn't pay cash for it. Paying cash isn't always the smart move, but you go ahead and keep thinking that. You have the mentality of a middle school child. "Mine's bigger than yours!" Mine's better than yours!" That attitude will take you very far in life. Find the caps lock key. Push it.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:58 PM

S550/Corvette

OH MY GOD way to go man, way to push US down on the nationallity pole. No one on this thread made a comment about you being black, honestly I thought you were just some young white kid in middle america that likes big wheels and knows nothing about cars. You have alot to learn kid and life is going to smack you in the face HARD. Good luck with the sale of your car.

BTW please don't mention our next president whom I am very proud of and you in the same sentence ever again, ignorance like yours in our black youth makes me barf

Last edited by Tri-State MB; 01-08-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Almost a Member!

w220
It's funny, same post on benzworld has 1 reply complimenting the woman posing with the car. Different strokes for different folks...
Old 01-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
I've seen you on craigslist before selling something...

amourluxuryride@yahoo.com

http://www.google.com/search?q=amour...x=&startPage=1
Old 01-08-2009, 04:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
wow that 6 thousand dollar bed is soooo cool, you are the man bro. the guy at ikea probably saw you coming a mile away and added a couple of zeros to that horrendous piece of crap. all your tacky material possessions really make you a better person than all of us and bragging about it on the internet is clearly the most intelligent and classy thing we all have ever seen. keep up the good work, all your super intelligent and extremely well written posts are not only providing laughter for everyone on the internet but they really prove your point very well.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Almost a Member!

w220
My interpretation of everyone participating in this thread with nothing but negativity...

Originally Posted by sleewell
wow that 6 thousand dollar bed is soooo cool, you are the man bro. the guy at ikea probably saw you coming a mile away and added a couple of zeros to that horrendous piece of crap. all your tacky material possessions really make you a better person than all of us and bragging about it on the internet is clearly the most intelligent and classy thing we all have ever seen. keep up the good work, all your super intelligent and extremely well written posts are not only providing laughter for everyone on the internet but they really prove your point very well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SUPER CLEAN S-CLASS BENZ FOR SALE! ONLY $16,500 OBO! 22" ASANTI RIMS, 4 TV'S, NAVI!!!