S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

SUPER CLEAN S-CLASS BENZ FOR SALE! ONLY $16,500 OBO! 22" ASANTI RIMS, 4 TV'S, NAVI!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 05:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
^ hey goober - there is a difference between laughing at someone bc they feel the need to announce how much their material possessions cost on the internet to strangers than being jealous and hating on them. personally i think its great this guy has talent and drive to make that kind of money at such a young age but he should learn some class so he doesnt feel the need to brag to complete strangers about how much his crap costs.

the only reason anyone is being negative right now is bc he comes on here and posts the most ridiculous crap about people being racist and hating on him because of his awesome 9 year old car and sweet 6k bed. people that have to announce to the world how special they are because they have expensive crap are idiots and deserve to be called out for their childish and immature behavior.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
04 S430 (sold),05 X5 4.4i, 02 325i, 87 560SL, 85 Alfa Romeo
OMG!!! YOU did not go there!!!

As a professional independent successful Black male in America I must say you are about an ingnorant peice of work!!!

forget the worthless car, your pathetic false sense of worth, your overly materialistic Ghetto mentality, And those dropout strippers on the bed that sits in your rental section 8 suite in the projects!

YOu have disrespected my culture, my race, AND my President!!!!

Shame on you!!!

And you are correct about one thing. It IS 2009, It Is a new Day, and it IS time for turds of all colors like you to Man up an start pursuing the Amercan dream and stop wasting all of your energy and resouces being consumed by corporate Ghettoism and realize that you really can become something that you wont have to brag about. Your accomplishments and character will speak for itself.

right now you are nothing but a misguided peice of S%^t that needs to be cleaned from the A@# of society.

HEre a few tips while you are stuck on Stupid!!

NEVER BRAG about any car 9 years old!!

NEVER EVER feel good that your entire net worth is made up of material depreciables!!

The content of your character brings you more respect than ANY material possesion.

REAL MEN don't need to boast!

An real MTV crib isn't rented nor does it have and Apt# in the address!!

Strippers will show you their **** for a dollar NEVER used them as character refernces you dumb stupid F%^K!! That aint ballin' jacka@#

When you are ready to become a true STRONG Black Man, find someone to teach you how to write properly, pull your F&*king pants up, and channel all your creative energy in a positive direction!!

NEVER EVER use one of the most intelligent, successful, articulate, globally accepted and revered black men the world has ever know as a model in comparision to your negative , pathetic excuse for a man mentality.

Take you and all of yor hood azz followers and get out the way of people who really want to be something and make some real achievements in life and stop showing the world what kind of bulls%^t example of a Black man still exist in 2009!! You are making it tough for everybody else of ALL genders who live in this country.

Now call me racist!
Old 01-08-2009, 08:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S430
Thumbs down

LMAO! ok FIRST let me tell you a little bit about myself, sir. 1. My 24th floor CONDO is not in an "apartment" building. Nor is my condo section 8 or is it in the ghetto, sir. It is actually in one of the most well known sought after condo communities in Atlanta. my next door neighbor is JONH ABARAHAM. im sure you've heard of him (50million dollar contract)and TYLER PERRY owns one of the penthouses. im sure you've heard of him. SECOND I am not a "renter" I am a young homeowner.my condo is valued at about 500k. AND I HAPPEN TO BE THE YOUNGEST PERSON LIVING IN MY CONDO COMMUNITY. So being that i'm 19 years old i think that is a pretty big accomplishment being that most people are just starting their first job at that age much less owning a prime piece of real-estate a benz and a h2 hummer with no car note. I am not even going to get on you about your current financial state, or your financial state when you were my age. (back to me) THIRD actually i don't come from the ghetto. (even though there are a lot of successful black people that did) my mother is a very successful civil-rights ATTORNEY that graduated from from one of the top ten law schools in the world. Georgetown law school.(bill clinton went there) im sure you've heard of him mr. professional independent successful Black male. By the way your "president" barrack obama worked with inner-city kids and tried to help people. Mr "section 8 housing, less fortunate people basher" so that would make him a hell of a better black man than you. In life we all have our own opinions on things we see, and people we see. and a lot of times we "look down" on other people who are less fortunate or "believe" we are better than other people due to our accomplishments we've made or our backgrounds. but guess what? God made us all. and guess what? he loves us all the same! in his eyes you are no better than that homeless section 8 housing person you'd look down on. LASTLY those girls sitting next to me on my 6 thousand dollar bed (which by the way i purchased it from a very exclusive contemporary furniture store in Atlanta called HUFF. and no not ikea, i dont shop there lol for the guy who made that comment. ) were not prostitutes. Actually that girl allison sitting next to me (that you called a ghetto hooker), her father is one of THE biggest and most successful attorneys in USA. you might have seen her on the popular "my super sweet 16 show" on MTV, sir. so that goes back to judging. The people you are calling a prostitutes have wayyyyy more money than you will ever have. wayy more lol. so no, YOU make black people look bad, and yes I think that you are a racist. Self hatred is alive and you are a prime example of it. (back to me) i know i came on here and bragging, which to a lot may seem like bad taste, and yes it probably was. but the reason i did that is because you benz enthusiast people had nothing but negative stuff to say about my car or me. so i thought i would "show you haters" so to speak, how good i'm living. because haters like you motivate me to do better and better in life. I happen to be very blessed in my life, from an early age. My blessings come from God. I was about to send u a nasty message and talk about your character for that foolish stuff you just said mr professional independent successful Black male but id rather not because that would make me as ignorant as you. i actually wish you the best and hope u do well in life sir because i damn sure am doing well in mine

Last edited by SCLASSBENZ; 01-08-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I figured that was a waste of time

I was going to delete as a result but you beat me to the draw..

Bottom line: your predictable response is typical.

I'm from the 'A" moron, and probobly know a little more about the
Entertainment attorney's and so forth that you so easily attempt to assoiciate yourself with that you may think.
BUt that doesen;t matter. THis is about representation.

And you my friend represent the most pathectic example of the "new black money" that has inflitrated Atlanta and the South.

I'm actually done with you.. because I know there are many many more like you so I won;t waste any more of my time with you.. I, and my Son's through good teaching and a social education made the choice not to portray the false stereotype of a successful Black man, but rather live a more realistic version of the same at the expense of still being lumped in the same negative light as guys like you.Its really sad.

So keep your little Spot on Peachtree, with your ugly portrayal of the "good life" and your new found fame and boastful pathetic "look world I finally got a pot to **** in look at me mentality" and enjoy the experience okay?

I still think you are an idiot and should be ashamed of your attitude and your overall presentation.. But hey... YOu da man at Strokers.. right??

Here;s where I puke.. and go on about my business... Good luck with your life.

Last edited by my06clk; 01-08-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:31 PM

2003 S55
So his "civil rights attorney" mother bought him the nine year old car?
Old 01-08-2009, 10:04 PM

2007 S550
My $.02

I think this post has went way too far. I understand that the OP had good intentions when he posted even though I feel he should have just posted his car in the Show Off Your Rides section. To some his ride is the bomb big 22's and TV's and to some it's just the opposite plain ghetto. I am a young 28 year old Black Professional and have no reason to boast about my success or what not. No matter how successful I am to some I still have not hit my goals in life and will not be satisfied. Some of us (blacks) would rather give back to our communities and such than to boast about what I have. I fault the OP for being young and naive and feeling that its ok to brag about what you have or who you know. On the internet you can be and say you're whoever and have what ever no one really cares. SCLASSBENZ man you have to stop with the responses everyone expects you to reply just the way you do and its a show for them. And My06 you post a lot on these forums and just remember this young man will change as soon as he learns a little humility. I'm sure you have as I have in life some later than others. Good luck to you SCLASS on the sale of your car but I wouldn't come here to brag about your Hummer and S-Class. I think enough is enough enjoy your S Class.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by S5504U2NV
I think this post has went way too far. I understand that the OP had good intentions when he posted even though I feel he should have just posted his car in the Show Off Your Rides section. To some his ride is the bomb big 22's and TV's and to some it's just the opposite plain ghetto. I am a young 28 year old Black Professional and have no reason to boast about my success or what not. No matter how successful I am to some I still have not hit my goals in life and will not be satisfied. Some of us (blacks) would rather give back to our communities and such than to boast about what I have. I fault the OP for being young and naive and feeling that its ok to brag about what you have or who you know. On the internet you can be and say you're whoever and have what ever no one really cares. SCLASSBENZ man you have to stop with the responses everyone expects you to reply just the way you do and its a show for them. And My06 you post a lot on these forums and just remember this young man will change as soon as he learns a little humility. I'm sure you have as I have in life some later than others. Good luck to you SCLASS on the sale of your car but I wouldn't come here to brag about your Hummer and S-Class. I think enough is enough enjoy your S Class.
I appreciate your .02 and I agree with you that this has gone waaayy too far. I wasn't even going to contribute anything untill I read that race card reply. And you're right, this is just another person who obviosly has some bridges to cross as we all have.. I hope for his sake he will one day be able to look back on his printed comments to the world and realize just how far he has grown. Hopefully.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:45 PM

S430
Originally Posted by S5504U2NV

lol. you are right bro. this has gone way too far. honestly, i just came on here to advertise my car. but time i posted my ad people started sending negative comments... and even judging me as a person more so than even the car. Sending what could be thought of as racist remarks. so I started to comment back. but I think i've made my point, which was my point all along... that people have a difference in taste. dont judge someone because you dont agree with them... or you dont like their style in cars. that makes you ignorant. God made everybody different. So how about we embrace that. And then when my06clk came on here saying all that racist stuff .... took it on another level. all the "project section 8 ghetto drop out" stuff was an eye opener to show how messed up us black men are WITH OUR OWN KIND. I hope one day he grows not in age but in the mind to know that those "baggy pants" wearing ,so called "young black thugs" need love and encouragement from the older generation of "successful black men and women" rather than writing them off as "scum of the earth". If only someone showed that they believed in them, or if they could be treated as a decent human being for 1 week, maybe , just maybe they could accomplish a lot in life. White men, and women growning up dont have to go though the day-to-day hatred that we do. That is why it is so surprising to see a young black man gain success, because agaisnt all odds; being torn down, frowned upon, people crossing the street when you walk or people judging you as a "crack dealer" or "section 8 check recipient" if you are own a benz with expensive rims. THATS SICK. its sad that a black man has to wear a suit and tie and shave all the hair off his face to be able to walk into a professional business and get a little respect. while a white man can wear cut up jeans and a t-shirt and get BASIC respect..like not looked at like he doesnt belong. people out here are sick, and a lot of you on this message board are messed up. it makes me sad how we treat each other. i hope one day the older generation shows love to our fellow man and not judge, or look down on but encourage. you ever notice how when its a big disaster like 911 in the world people come together? how race, class, and social status seems not to matter at that time? thats because it shows that life is precious and we are all just people. and no one is better than anyone when its all over. and none' of yall' damn sure aint' better than me because i choose to install big tvs and big rims on my car.GROW UP i am 19 but a lot of YOU PEOPLE are the immature ones. case closed. P.S... UPDATE: i have a buyer coming for the car tomorrow!

Last edited by SCLASSBENZ; 01-08-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
Anyone do an IP Check on SCLASSBENZ and S5504U2NV.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
so the question remains (conveniently skipped over it seems):

How did a young male with the spelling and grammar skills of a 4th grader afford 2 cars, a $6000 bed (im still rotfl about how ugly that thing is) and most importantly a $500,000 condo?

If your mother is such a big shot attorney, I bet its her money.

That, or you have 3 mortgages for the full value of the condo, and used your saved up lunch money to buy the vehicles and the cristal.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:33 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
SL500
Why did he have to be black, and ignorant, with mama's money??? Everytime we make 1 step forward, we get knocked back 2.

As far as the car it is what it? If that's what you like then thats you. I'm a 24 year old grad student, you make people like us look bad everytime you open your mouth.

........and my06clk I agree with you 100%

Last edited by Benz5656; 01-09-2009 at 12:35 AM.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Administrator

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by SCLASSBENZ
....My 24th floor CONDO is not in an "apartment" building. Nor is my condo section 8 or is it in the ghetto, sir. It is actually in one of the most well known sought after condo communities in Atlanta......
So lets summarize:

1) You live in Atlanta,
2) Your car has Virginia license plates
3) Your IP is from Maryland
4) You have a need to stand out based on font size, color, etc used in your replies.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
OMG, that ownage was miraculous!!!!

good work sir
Old 01-09-2009, 07:54 AM

2007 S550
Originally Posted by Gondon
Anyone do an IP Check on SCLASSBENZ and S5504U2NV.
I'm from Florida I recall seeing some of your post that were a bit over the top. Funny how when you find out I'm black you point that out. Get a life and learn to be positive instead of negative. SCLASSBENZ obviously realized what I was saying as it seems I'm in the age bracket between the 2. And unless you're a black man (which I doubt by your posts) then you have "NO IDEA" what we're talking about.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
honestly, who cares if this guy is black, white, purple, green, or orange.

He's an idiot, and it looks like he is full of sh%t anyway.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:00 AM

2007 S550
Is this directed at me???
Old 01-09-2009, 08:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
no, its a general statement. I have no idea why race has even been brought up in this thread.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:56 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
SL500
Originally Posted by Oliverk
no, its a general statement. I have no idea why race has even been brought up in this thread.
I was wondering that myself??? Hmmmm my car is black, I wonder if I park next to a white one, if they will get along??? (joke) lol
Old 01-09-2009, 10:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Me neither..
It had nothing to do with the pathetic nature of the OP's post.. but he felt the need to go there for some reason as if ...
Old 01-09-2009, 10:28 AM

Looking...
Originally Posted by SCLASSBENZ
IF U WANT A FACTORY LOOKING BENZ THIS AINT' FOR YOU!! ALL CUSTOM. DESIGNER 22" INCH, DEEP DISH, 3 PIECE STAGGERED ASANTI RIMS. (COST $9,000) DVD PLAYER WITH 4 TV MONITORS! TWO IN THE HEAD REST, ONE IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR, AND ONE BIG FLAT SCREEN 360' SWIVEL IN THE BACK! (PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED) IN-DASH VOICE NAVIGATION SYSTEM & A LOUD SYSTEM IN THE TRUNK!! EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH LOW MILES ONLY 80K MILES! Yr 2000 s-430.

SEE YOU TUBE VIDEO LINK OF BENZ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DofDqlWos

TO PURCHASE CONTACT: amourluxuryride@yahoo.com

I think it's sick man! Everyones opinion is different. I like it! Good luck sellin' it!
Old 01-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Almost a Member!

w220
Assuming this was in response to my last post...If I'm wrong please disregard and accept my apology in advance.

"goober"? I'm sorry are you trying to insult me by calling names? I only ask cause I have no clue what goober means except a candy.

If you start from the beginning, the OP didn't announce anything except that he wanted to offer his car for sale to people who read this website. But maybe I'm missing something? It is great that someone has ambition, I agree. But who are you, or anyone else in the world, to judge a person based on several paragraphs of writing on the internet?

The reason people are being negative is because thats how people are on this website, and in the real world in general. Again, the thread clearly shows dude didn't "announce" anything beside his car being for sale until people started taking shots at him and his vehicle.

Maybe everyone in this thread, that posted comments entirely unrelated to the sale of this vehicle, need to be called out for their childish and immature behavior as well?

Originally Posted by sleewell
^ hey goober - there is a difference between laughing at someone bc they feel the need to announce how much their material possessions cost on the internet to strangers than being jealous and hating on them. personally i think its great this guy has talent and drive to make that kind of money at such a young age but he should learn some class so he doesnt feel the need to brag to complete strangers about how much his crap costs.

the only reason anyone is being negative right now is bc he comes on here and posts the most ridiculous crap about people being racist and hating on him because of his awesome 9 year old car and sweet 6k bed. people that have to announce to the world how special they are because they have expensive crap are idiots and deserve to be called out for their childish and immature behavior.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:04 PM

2003 S-600
Down with the Antarticans!! Kill em all!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Almost a Member!

S500 and 550+ HP GTO
Uh, just for the record, I don't hate you (I couldn't care less actually) but come on man, exercise some common sense. Those wheels aren't worth anywhere near 9K, same for your bed, etc.... I can get the same thing here for less than half that. Wasting money doesn't make you cool, neither do the things you own. Just saying.

LR
Old 01-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
+1 haha
Old 01-09-2009, 03:00 PM

98 C240 Sport
Because SCLASSBENZ brought it up - when I read through I didn't see anything to indicate his background until he accused people of being racist towards him.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SUPER CLEAN S-CLASS BENZ FOR SALE! ONLY $16,500 OBO! 22" ASANTI RIMS, 4 TV'S, NAVI!!!