S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Tinted Tailight pullover NJ state police!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 01:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 S430 4Matic/03 Ml 320/ 98' E320 4matic/ 73' slc 450/ 05 cherokee
Originally Posted by Skylaw
I used to think it was BS too, until my wife's experiences. She also had a major department store in Baltimore refuse to sell her a $10,000 silver service that was on sale for $6300; told her it wasn't on sale, until she went home and got the printed ad and shoved it under their noses. Then, when she tried to pick the set up at UPS when it came in, the UPS clerk accused her of trying to steal it when she presented the notification of attempted delivery, and called the police. The cop who responded then accused her of having a fake military ID, despite the picture being a very good likeness - and her hairstyle was exactly as it was pictured. Idiot. Guess he couldn't accept that a black woman would be a Lieutenant Colonel (she retired as a full Colonel), let alone have paid for a nice set of sterling dinnerware.

Like the desk sergeant, I am not an Obama supporter myself - but it's because of his politics, not his racial identity. However, I have learned that a lot of what I used to believe to be BS in terms of treatment of blacks is very sadly true.
Yea...about the Obama aspect...politics is politics, like your stating. I definitely understand that..from what i have heard there were just aspects of that/those e-mails that just didn;t seem...right...

but yeah man this DWB thing i kinda thought was a little...crazy...has ended up proving itself to be evident...which sucks...sorry to hear about what your wife has gone through, it sucks out hereee sometimess
Old 02-09-2009, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W220 S65 AMG
Originally Posted by trudawg
What kind of telecommunications do you do? I worked on Nortel platforms for years. Good money and good field to be in. .......i know
Cisco IP Telephony