Asanti Wheels - Why Not?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 04:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 - S430
I got asanti wheels on my ride

Originally Posted by suprnate
I don't see so many Asanti 20's out there on the site, is there a reason other than price that they are not more popular? Anyone with an S500 with pics of Asanti wheels? Just curious... I'm considering the brand in the near future. Thanks!
Old 03-10-2009, 05:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A Mercedes obviously!
I think most wheels other than the AMG ones look ghetto and naff, well you can include chromed anything (including AMGs) in that category too.

Just because they are very expensive it doesn't mean they are good! I guess that is part of the 'ghetto' mentality though

Originally Posted by digital_b
they are just another company that thinks that you can add a vowel to the end of a made up name and the dopes who buy them think they are 'italian quality'. and yes you can see them in all the lamer car mags featured on rappers and 'celeb' cars. unfortunately there are a LOT of dumbasses out there who can afford 30k and lower cars and bring their ignorance/lack of taste [someone on another thread mentioned all the bad spelling and grammar in other threads implying the it shouldnt happen because of the type of cars here. that would be my point exactly] . most of these 'rims' are the typical over 20 inch chromed abominations with idiotic names. you know what I am talking about. maybe in time this 'trend' will end. lets hope so.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:56 AM

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
2021 GLE 450
I dont think its so much 'ghetto' which is a racist term anyway. its more of a trademark of people who lack taste. VERY much lacking in taste. when you see them getting in to a high end marque the look on your face is one of shock. then disgust. thats before you even get a chance to see the rims. they tend to dress as badly as they do anything else, ethnicity or address be damned.