S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Complete Nightmare Effect Of Drinking And Driving!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
It's just a picture of Oliver's S500.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
I'm really unclear what my skepticism over a newb on benzworld talking about suspension conversions has to do with this. I don't care for BS or stupid people. Its a character flaw.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by Oliverk
I'm really unclear what my skepticism over a newb on benzworld talking about suspension conversions has to do with this. I don't care for BS or stupid people. Its a character flaw.
I think he's trying to discredit you here with the drama you've stirred over there. If that's not it, then I don't know either-- regardless, when it comes to the topic at hand, the OP made a huge mistake; hopefully he's learned his lesson.

OP, just curious OliverK said your 18-19, so I'm wondering why an S-Class? I've never seen a teen with an S-Class. Such a random car for a teenager...
Old 07-04-2009, 09:34 PM

02 S500
Originally Posted by Akademiks
I think he's trying to discredit you here with the drama you've stirred over there. If that's not it, then I don't know either-- regardless, when it comes to the topic at hand, the OP made a huge mistake; hopefully he's learned his lesson.

OP, just curious OliverK said your 18-19, so I'm wondering why an S-Class? I've never seen a teen with an S-Class. Such a random car for a teenager...
Akademiks, yes are right. Olive oil You know what i said and why i posted those links over there to let other members know about your nature and level of intelligence.
You just picked on that member because the date on his pictures did not match with the weather of new york that day. You just one retard who tries so hard to be smart a$$.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:27 AM

2000 S430, 2002 Range Rover HSE 1985 BMW 535 (Sold), 99 BMW 530 (R.I.P), 98 Mazda Millenia (R.I.P)
Your stupid *** should be in jail for risking the lives of others due to your idiotic drinking. I'm not one of those who will pat you on the back for your post. You are simply an ***. I lost a loved one to a drunk driver, and my sister was hospitalized for 5 months and has been mentaliy damaged for life. Spare me the reply....
Old 07-05-2009, 09:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by chibenz
Akademiks, yes are right. Olive oil You know what i said and why i posted those links over there to let other members know about your nature and level of intelligence.
You just picked on that member because the date on his pictures did not match with the weather of new york that day. You just one retard who tries so hard to be smart a$$.
I actually think my level of intelligence is pretty good when looking at that post. Considering I came to numerous conclusions, all of which were correct (not ny plates, pics not taken in nyc, etc). However, thats neither here nor there. I'm not at all concerned about my level of intelligence. My nature? That I hate bs'ers? yeah, I'll admit that.

I'm a retard? Go cover up some more rust spots with a little touch up paint ok mensa member 110.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:34 PM

02 S500
Atleast I own that car not like you an effen teen who is driving his daddy's ride.haha
Ohh yea your level of intelligence that you can tell about the place,city or state just by looking at some random picture from random place. If you are effen that smart why wasting time here go help CIA , America most wanted and crime stoppers and help them catch and solve all the crime mysteries plus stop complaining about your noisy breaks when you pull daddys car infront of nice restaurant and everyone looks at you because of breaks squeaking. Go fix those breaks or if you can't afford ask your daddy he will help you out because after all its his car.

So what happened when he posted those suspension pictures and rubbed on your face then you had no words to say but simply apologizing as following. I think you got slapped pretty hard over there and your BS and intelligence all proved wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverK View Post

FWIW, if you posted these pics in your other thread I wouldn't have said a word.

STOP PICKING AND DISRESPECTING OUR MEMBERS HERE.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:56 PM

02 S500
olive no doubt you are the most hated member here just because of your BS. The other member was right about you by telling me not to argue with you.

Originally Posted by mencio
hello no need to argue with that *** new pics are posted up and you can see the coil springs and the dirty *** brooklyn background...see this will clear up all confusion that this guy oliverk who says he lives 10 miles from the city can see...thank for being a real dude and not letting this ******* get his bull**** off...
You deserve this type of treatment.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
STFU please. Your lack of proper grammar and punctuation skills make your posts incomprehensible and pointless. Please stop trying for your own sake.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by AsianML
STFU please. Your lack of proper grammar and punctuation skills make your posts incomprehensible and pointless. Please stop trying for your own sake.
His lack grammar and punctuation skills hardly disqualifies him from making valid points. He's (grammatically) definitely not the worst I've seen around here.

Don't understand why he's taking shots at me though, but hey w.e I'm used to those "daddy" comments.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
Atleast I own that car not like you an effen teen who is driving his daddy's ride.haha
Ohh yea your level of intelligence that you can tell about the place,city or state just by looking at some random picture from random place. If you are effen that smart why wasting time here go help CIA , America most wanted and crime stoppers and help them catch and solve all the crime mysteries plus stop complaining about your noisy breaks when you pull daddys car infront of nice restaurant and everyone looks at you because of breaks squeaking. Go fix those breaks or if you can't afford ask your daddy he will help you out because after all its his car.

So what happened when he posted those suspension pictures and rubbed on your face then you had no words to say but simply apologizing as following. I think you got slapped pretty hard over there and your BS and intelligence all proved wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverK View Post

FWIW, if you posted these pics in your other thread I wouldn't have said a word.

STOP PICKING AND DISRESPECTING OUR MEMBERS HERE.
Hmm, teen? hardly, I'm 25. Two, I know you are jealous that some members here can afford newer cars, but your post is stupid anyway. I can post a picture of my name on the title, registration, cashier's check, and insurance cards, but what would that do? You would just infer that my "daddy" gave me the money to purchase the car. I'm a bit surprised you went there as we are not talking about cars that are $100k to purchase. Guess what, I paid cash for it too. I bet that really blows your mind as well.

So lets see. Were the pics in NYC? No.
Did he have NYC plates? No.

I believe that makes me correct on both counts. I'm a german citizen and the pay at the CIA is not that great, so I think I will pass on that offer, but thanks for the suggestion.

Noisy brakes? Yeah, its annoying. I'll try to rebed them, and then investigate further if that doesn't help. My "daddy" certainly wouldn't help me as he doesn't work on cars. Then again, considering I've assembled engines, installed superchargers and intercoolers, swapped transmissions and rearends, done suspension and brake installs, I don't really need his help anyway.

Yes, when he posted pictures of his vehicle in NYC and actually showed the suspension conversion, I didn't have anything to say. He proved his credibility, and that was that. Once again, had he posted these the first time I wouldn't have said anything. If you think it was wrong to be skeptical, well then I guess thats where you and I differ.

I'll conduct myself in the manner in which I see fit. Can I be abrasive? sure. Do I know that I do this? Yes. Does it bother me? Nope.

We done?
Old 07-05-2009, 03:02 PM

02 S500
You paid cash for your car does not surprise me because here in america to qualify for loan you have to have good credit.lol

Haha working for CIA, you wish in your dreams even the janitors working there have better IQ and level of intelligence.

You build engines, work on turbo chargers but cannot fix a simple brake problem. Tells me a lot about your skills.

The suspension guy asked for more time so he can post pictures but you did not give him a single chance and start disrespecting and judging him and later on he came with pics and shoved in your face.

STOP BEING INTERNET GANGSTER AND DO NOT DISRESPECT ANY MEMBERS HERE.

Last edited by chibenz; 07-05-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BMW F02 (750Li) F10 (550i)
Why don't you guys just get along and stop putting yourselves down After all it's just a stupid ****ing Car !!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 03:14 PM

02 S500
Originally Posted by m4xm1l10n
Why don't you guys just get along and stop putting yourselves down After all it's just a stupid ****ing Car !!!!
Its not about the effen car its about olive judging other members here.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW F02 (750Li) F10 (550i)
I know I know !!!! everyone is Entitle to their own opinions and that is just the way he expresses himself , Let him be
Old 07-05-2009, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
You paid cash for your car does not surprise me because here in america to qualify for loan you have to have good credit.lol

Haha working for CIA, you wish in your dreams even the janitors working there have better IQ and level of intelligence.

You build engines, work on turbo chargers but cannot fix a simple brake problem. Tells me a lot about your skills.

The suspension guy asked for more time so he can post pictures but you did not give him a single chance and start disrespecting and judging him and later on he came with pics and shoved in your face.

STOP BEING INTERNET GANGSTER AND DO NOT DISRESPECT ANY MEMBERS HERE.
Ah, so now I've managed to gather together $40k to buy a car, but I have bad credit? You are hysterical. I easily qualify for tier 1 at any lender in the country by a very safe margin.

Jee, with a B.A. in economics and an MBA in Finance, you would think I might have the intellect to work for the CIA, but then again I guess their janitors have PHDs. Or maybe I've just lucked myself through 19 years of school.

Whats there to fix. The pads were installed along with new rotors and MB brake paste. I've only put about 450 miles on the car since putting the pads in, the pad manufacturers say to give it 900 miles before doing anything about squeaking. Perhaps the brake part manufacturers are having the problem.

Mencio or whatever his name was posted the North Carolina pics before i ever posted. He never asked for MORE time.

Maxim, I really should stop, but this guy is so entertaining and theres nothing good on TV.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:26 PM

02 S500
ohh one more thing i forgot to mention they also ask if you are u.s citizen not german citizen to qualify for car loan. You can qualify for any loan post your credit score report here or let me run your credit history.
Next time you better treat other members with little respect and dignity. I think this is enough to show all the members yours real face and that was the only purpose. Even if i convinced one person I achieved my goal and i think i convinced few here so purpose served.
One more thing if there is nothing to watch on tv go fix those breaks so next time you pull in front of a nice restaurant you don't feel any embarrassment.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
ohh one more thing i forgot to mention they also ask if you are u.s citizen not german citizen to qualify for car loan. You can qualify for any loan post your credit score report here or let me run your credit history.
Next time you better treat other members with little respect and dignity. I think this is enough to show all the members yours real face and that was the only purpose. Even if i convinced one person I achieved my goal and i think i convinced few here so purpose served.
One more thing if there is nothing to watch on tv go fix those breaks so next time you pull in front of a nice restaurant you don't feel any embarrassment.
Lol, yes, let me give you my social security number and some personal finance information. Give me a break.

Let me ask you this: If I don't treat members in a manner you find more appropriate, what are you gonna do about it?
Old 07-05-2009, 05:57 PM

02 S500
Lol, yes, let me give you my social security number and some personal finance information. Give me a break.

Let me ask you this: If I don't treat members in a manner you find more appropriate, what are you gonna do about it?
What m gunna do, haha. I am not gunna let you run your online gangsta business here and i am gunna keep exposing your ugly face to everyone here and like i said my purpose is served.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Here we go again...this has gotten really silly.

Guys, just say you got each others point and drop it. Damn, this is beneath both of you. Oliver had a point in being skeptical, chibenz you have a point about being respectful and no being so judgmental. END.

Old 07-05-2009, 06:57 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
SL500

hmmmm......two words come to mind "Internet Thug". Guys I thought we were above this.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
Lol, I'm not thugging anything. I'm just curious how chibenz intends to enforce his, Captain-save-an-MB-Forum-Member shtick.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by S500 Man
I went out saturday night got too drunk, blacked out, hit a curb taking a turn with both front and rear wheels, completely threw off my alignment, now suspension in rear is sagging, my passenger side wheels are both messed up and scratched and bent, and the guy at the alignment says my rear knuckle and bearing are both messed up, im taking it to dealer to get it inspected cause i suspect other things are wrong, i also hear a very loud fan like noise coming from suspension. what else do you guys think might be wrong, also alignment is way off steering wheel all the way to left car pulls to the right!!!!!!DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!luckily i didnt get a DUI or kill someone or myself!!!

Hey! I just noticed something. This guy's from Massachusetts, where it's legal to kill someone if you use a car. If his uncle's the dog catcher, he'll never get arrested...

io
Old 07-05-2009, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG(sold), 2009 CL550, 2010 S550 Majestic Black, 2010 ML550, 2006 C230, 2009 Venza
Holy ****, i woulda expected W220 owners to be a little more responsible or mature when driving or commenting in internet forums but i was completely wrong from seeing this thread...

Fighting over the internet is just like the special olympics, even if you WIN, you are still RETARDED.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
The joke/last sentence from the post above mine is old and was never funny... have some respect.

Drink driving is wrong, period. The OP is selfish for doing so and has not covered himself in glory in his replies since.

Oliver... I agree with your main argument.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Complete Nightmare Effect Of Drinking And Driving!