S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

this pic makes me cry.... BEAUTIFUL

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 04-12-2003, 09:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Caliz_Finest
jl88 what do you do? (just curious buddy)
Viatical settlement provider and premium financing life insurance
Old 04-13-2003, 05:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Personally I think this whole thread is ridiculous.

Tmusty have a bit of humility when posting threads and comments about your own vechicles.

".......makes me want to cry"

".....does it get nicer than this"

Really, I'm sure you can to better than that.
Old 04-13-2003, 10:55 AM

C280
Originally posted by jl88

Any idiot with enough *****/intelligence can pull in $10k in one month.

Hook a brother up, tell me how to make 10k a month...
Old 04-13-2003, 11:09 AM

C280
Originally posted by apricotscrub
jl, dont be such a fool, at ur age, im assuming between 40-60 since that is the average demography for s-class drivers, all you can afford is an approx. 90K$ market value car... You were probably brought up rich.. I wasnt allowed to get my drivers license until I was 18, i took the bus to high school as a senior.. Interesting enough, the day after I got my license, I took my 3rd car I purchased with my own money, a 1998 SLK230 with 12,000 miles to school.. Now i take a 2000 S430 to school that I paid full in cash and pay all insurance on. I pay for my food/clothes/rent/utilities... everything, I am 18 years old and the reason I am doing this is because of my internet success. When I was younger, my parents lived in someones basement in exchange for taking care of the kids and cleaning the house, the basement was very dusty. When i get to half your age, i would see myself driving at least about 2-3 cars like yours, btw, the 2003 sl500 is an amazing car, but an 18 year old driving a dressed up s-430 is priceless.
Your story very touching, I wish you continued success.

I believe you 18-23 years olds are out there busting your a$$, I have a friend who did the same when he was 18, etc. He built decks, worked hard and bought nice things. A lot of older people couldn't believe it...but he had skillz and the desire (he worked to buy stuff, I told him to invest the money, but to each their own).

Hey, I'm broke, unemployed (I have been day-trading, now that's FUN!!!), and drive a C-class (but I love it, great car). The job market is so bad right now, I'm thinking about spending 2-3 months in Greece... hook us up here ar MBworld, Tell us about your internet business...
Old 04-13-2003, 03:37 PM

These Kids that claim internet success can't even give any details about their "success". Which leads me to think they are all bull*****ting.
Old 04-13-2003, 03:39 PM

Originally posted by C280Sportster
Hook a brother up, tell me how to make 10k a month...
The key word in what I said is ONE month.

Making money in a short span of time is easy. It all depends on what you're willing to risk. Rob a bank, rob people, sell drugs, steal *****, etc. Those will all net you great profit in a short amount of time

HOWEVER, you cannot do any of these activities for a prolonged period of time. It's not a question of IF you get arrested, its a matter of WHEN
Old 04-13-2003, 05:20 PM

To the kids

I've noticed that our "child prodigies" have gotten a little quiet. It's ok, I know that everyone wants to be successful, but there's no need to lie about it. Even if your parents bought you the car, you are still ahead of your peers. Just be thankful that you have such fortunate parents.
Old 04-13-2003, 07:20 PM

04 - S600 Sport
Originally posted by internet_mafia
Anyone can make up some bullsh*t to impress others on this board but I am more impressed with the guy who backs up his word.
Well one day I was driving and these three hott girlies pulled me over and wanted me to do the "nasty" with them. Being the stud I am, these things happen to me at least 2-3 times a day.

Anyone impressed?
Old 04-13-2003, 07:22 PM

Yes, young ones, we'd all like to know what you did... was it stock trading, is so, what was the stock, and with what brokerage? If it was selling stuff, what was it and who was it to?

Jl88, so you're a salesman I take it? How did you get into it? By that I mean, who did you go to, to get a job? I'm not sure I want to go through all of college, as I'm not really enjoying it.
Old 04-13-2003, 11:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

into things
Don't worry if these teenagers drive S-Classes, its their choice that they make. Obviously they want to show off their 'money' and the 'wealth' by driving the flagship Mercedes. In the end its what they choose to do with their money and their life. If they choose to make quick money off the internet and spend it, its their choice.

What do they get out from this? The Obvious... "Show offs, rich parents, etc." If they ask for it they get it. So what if they say their family is poor from the beginning. They get what they pay for. So come on guys, if youre getting hate from these people, thats what you asked for.

Also, jl88 is right. It is not hard to make $10K a month these days. While it might be easy, it shows you are not willing to work hard.

Teenagers are Teenagers. Obviously, they need lots of guidance. If their parents lets them buy expensive cars and let them drive them, then they are obviously not guiding them well. Their parents must not be happy about it from the beginning and they obviously have little or no control over their children.

In the end, the one who listens to others and don't crap out their future is the one that will maintain success.

Ok, enough of this babbling.
Old 04-14-2003, 01:55 AM

This debate isn't about whether or not its right or wrong to have teenagers driving high-end luxury cars. It's about people who feel the need to lie about who and what they are. Obviously someone is ashamed (for no reason) of being a spoiled brat.

I am in college and I drive an S class('95 S320), so what. And I am proud to say that my parents bought it for me, it's what I wanted and that's what I got. I don't need to make up some bullsh*t about how I got all rich doing XYZ on the internet (but can't say a d*mn thing to prove it), just to "fit in" with others on a forum.

BTW, I am Jacksonville too.
Old 04-14-2003, 02:14 AM

2012 CLS 550
"If their parents lets them buy expensive cars and let them drive them, then they are obviously not guiding them well. Their parents must not be happy about it from the beginning and they obviously have little or no control over their children"

ummm my parents are the ones who told me to get the car. its been their dream to have one and they got it.
Old 04-14-2003, 10:15 AM

Mercedes S430 '00
*Yawns*

You guys wanna move this to PM? This is beginning to sound like a Honda Civic Forum.

Dizzy
Old 04-14-2003, 10:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS350
Originally posted by FC Corp
Well one day I was driving and these three hott girlies pulled me over and wanted me to do the "nasty" with them. Being the stud I am, these things happen to me at least 2-3 times a day.

Anyone impressed?
Did they pay you as well:p
Old 04-14-2003, 04:55 PM

Originally posted by brianhn1

Teenagers are Teenagers. Obviously, they need lots of guidance. If their parents lets them buy expensive cars and let them drive them, then they are obviously not guiding them well. Their parents must not be happy about it from the beginning and they obviously have little or no control over their children.
Before I turned 18, i didnt have a license cuz my parents didnt let me, so my parents dont even want me to drive a regular car, they had no choice in this matter, i drove down to boston and bought the car, cash, end of story, parents have been in my car once, my mom needed a ride and my dad backed it up for about 10 feet. they dont tell me what to do because they can't, money is power. and freedom, but not from bills.
Old 04-14-2003, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

into things
Sorry guys, sometimes I go crazy on my thoughts. Its cool to drive an S-Class.

internet_mafia, thats cool you're from Jacksonville. What area? I live around Southside area.
Old 04-14-2003, 05:36 PM

2012 CLS 550
i cant believe all this started from 1 post of a picture
Old 04-14-2003, 05:56 PM

I think it was more the comments made with the pictures that some people thought was inappropriate rather than the pictures themselves.
Old 04-14-2003, 08:19 PM

why can't either of you guys (apricotscrub, tmushy) tell us what it is you do that makes you so much money. If you would just do that everyone would shutup. Otherwise no one has any reason to believe a single thing you say.
Old 04-14-2003, 09:44 PM

Before I turned 18, i didnt have a license cuz my parents didnt let me, so my parents dont even want me to drive a regular car, they had no choice in this matter, i drove down to boston and bought the car, cash, end of story, parents have been in my car once, my mom needed a ride and my dad backed it up for about 10 feet. they dont tell me what to do because they can't, money is power. and freedom, but not from bills.
Yea, bills, like.. COLLEGE TUITION..

Anyways fool, you can dream up any dramatized USA Friday Night Special story that tells your tale of woe, however, we are all writing off your sad story as complete BULL*****.

whatever dude, better pay your college tuition or NO DEGREE FOR YOU
Old 04-14-2003, 10:55 PM

lol jl88
Old 04-16-2003, 04:27 PM

so what exactly was ur successful internet businese? what did you do? make websites what?! i thought we just had the dot com bomb a little while back
Old 04-16-2003, 04:38 PM

2012 CLS 550
i designed iso7816 components and sold them to large companies. for one period of time i was the largest provider.
Old 04-16-2003, 05:49 PM

i've sold on ebay, i wont give additional info
Old 04-16-2003, 06:22 PM

W220 S500
thats funny because when tmushy was going to buy my talights for $120 he said "let me ask my dad because he is the one who is paying for them" your raking in all that dough and you have to consult daddy for $120 hahahhaha give me a break. im 24 years old and busted my *** to get my s500 no overnight internet success. just good old fasion hard work. no mommy and daddy to pay for my sh*t. i cant knock it though because if my mom or dad had the bread to buy me an s class it would be all good. just no reason to fake the funk. keep it real. sorry i had to bust you out and pull out your hoe card!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: this pic makes me cry.... BEAUTIFUL