S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Stars x 2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 03:10 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A Mercedes obviously!
Originally Posted by Luke_Geezy
$6000 bed??? i dont get what that has to do with any of this..
Nothing to do with you specifically. We've just had a succession of teenagers on this forum brag about their age and the fact they own a Benz so they think they're so utterly badass. (they usually mention how they paid CASH for their Benz, then get all pissed off when someone points out the car is probably worth about $9k) Then one of them went on to tell us about his $6000 bed and how he lived in some fancy condo in Atlanta next to some allegedly famous black person I'd never heard of...then decided the best way to get along on this forum was to just insult all the forum regulars.

We've also had a succession of teenagers who contribute regularly with actual decent information and know how to handle themselves maturely, and you'd never guess from their age from their postings.

Based on your recent postings I don't think I need to point out which group you belong to....
Old 11-07-2010, 03:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 blk/blk C63 AMG, 2010 wht/blk c300 sport, 06 c280, 12 Triumph Daytona 675R wht/blk/red
Originally Posted by Fraser
Nothing to do with you specifically. We've just had a succession of teenagers on this forum brag about their age and the fact they own a Benz so they think they're so utterly badass. (they usually mention how they paid CASH for their Benz, then get all pissed off when someone points out the car is probably worth about $9k) Then one of them went on to tell us about his $6000 bed and how he lived in some fancy condo in Atlanta next to some allegedly famous black person I'd never heard of...then decided the best way to get along on this forum was to just insult all the forum regulars.

We've also had a succession of teenagers who contribute regularly with actual decent information and know how to handle themselves maturely, and you'd never guess from their age from their postings.

Based on your recent postings I don't think I need to point out which group you belong to....
well you're actually completely wrong, because i have contributed very useful information on this forum multiple times, and this is the first case in which someone said something to **** me off, and i snapped. i thought this forum is for people to gather and share useful information, and give constructive criticism, not to bash others. my age has absolutely nothing to do with it, just the fact that a 19 year old had to try to teach a 40 year old how to be polite bewildered me. who is oliver to say if something isnt done his way it lacks taste? and then went on to bash everything about my car. did i say a word about his car until he said something about mine? no. was there any reason at all for him to say something about my car? no. maybe there is a succession of middle aged to older men who think they are the boss and know everything and believe everything should be done the way they think it should be, who also seem to act immaturely. based on some of the recent postings of these men, i believe so.

Last edited by Luke_Geezy; 11-07-2010 at 03:26 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
first of all, when did i say i think im hot ****? never. do i think im hot ****? no. i just like my car, and its funny that u talk so much **** about it, because just about everyone i know has complimented me on my car and the work ive done to it. and for your information smart ***, the c300 is mine. not my fathers. secondly i dont live with my parents, i live in an apartment with my girlfriend. lastly, porsche itself as a production is ***. and the fact that you and your enthusiasts consider that car "desirable" is pathetic, the only porsches worth spending money on are a carrera gt, a NEW 911 turbo/gt2/gt3, cayenne gts, and maybe a cayman s. the rest, as you say, "lack taste." ive seen hondas turn more heads than old porsches. if i was given one as a graduation present, i would sell it and buy myself a crotch rocket, and another mercedes. come to think of it, i would take just about any car over your porsche. actually, i take that back. if i was giving your porsche, i would put a brick on the accelerator and let it drive right off a cliff, so there would be one less of those ugly pieces of **** on the road. or at least in the garage because you porsche enthusiats love to let your cars sit in the garage thinking they are such amazing machines that you dont even drive them. its 100% your opinion that you dont like my car, and you can have it. so here is my opinion, your porsche is a piece of trash. and dont call me son. youre not my father, thank god for that. i hope you enjoy fighting with a 19 year old. you must feel soooo cool. tool.
LOL. I will give you one thing kid, you are pretty funny.

I also think its hysterical that you think a Cayenne GTS is a porsche worth a ****, but you think what is widely considered the pinnacle of air cooled porsches is a POS.

Answer me this. If my 911 Turbo isn't desirable, why is a 2006 C280?

yes i do know that, but i really dont care what his porsche is worth. if i wanted one, i would get one.. but i dont want one. instead, in 2 years when im out of school. im getting my fathers 08 jaguar xk-r, and he is getting the ferrari 458 italia. that porsche is absolutely worthless to me. thank you.
If you wanted one, your dad would get you one? Or are you another one of these miracle teenagers that has a six figure job.

Enjoy your fathers jag, thats a decent car.

btw Oliver Kunt, how about you go check out the w203 official c class picture thread sticky, and go thru the pages of people complimenting my car.
and? From what I've seen, the vast majority of 203 owners are being 16 and 21, and tend to think they are "thugs" with "sweet whips". Their opinion of your "sweet whip" is not of much concern to me.

Last edited by Quadcammer; 11-07-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Oh, I'm also curious, lucas, why you think that I'm 40. I might be closer to your age than you think.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:05 PM

2009 blk/blk C63 AMG, 2010 wht/blk c300 sport, 06 c280, 12 Triumph Daytona 675R wht/blk/red
Originally Posted by Oliverk
LOL. I will give you one thing kid, you are pretty funny.

I also think its hysterical that you think a Cayenne GTS is a porsche worth a ****, but you think what is widely considered the pinnacle of air cooled porsches is a POS.

Answer me this. If my 911 Turbo isn't desirable, why is a 2006 C280?

If you wanted one, your dad would get you one? Or are you another one of these miracle teenagers that has a six figure job.

Enjoy your fathers jag, thats a decent car.

and? From what I've seen, the vast majority of 203 owners are being 16 and 21, and tend to think they are "thugs" with "sweet whips". Their opinion of your "sweet whip" is not of much concern to me.
your turbo is nice. and i have absolutely nothing against it, i was just really pissed off to see so many people bashing the OP just for wanting 2 stars. and then you came at me and my car and i got defensive. thank you, i love my fathers jag, and yea its an amazing machine. i completely understand that my 06 c280 is not a very desirable car, but it was my first car and means the world to me. and i do actually make my own money. my father owns a pharmaceutical company so yes, i do work for him, but no, its not him paying me, im actually on the pay roll making my own money. and i wasnt directly saying you are a 40 year old, but the majority of s class owners who were bashing the OP are not young. i just thought everyone should be a little more respectful.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 195 Likes on 160 Posts
SL55, S500
I think I'm closer to the OP's age than Oliver is.

Who's 40?

Infact I wanna bash like hell
Old 11-08-2010, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Das Geld
I think I'm closer to the OP's age than Oliver is.

Who's 40?

Infact I wanna bash like hell
did you not read my last post? i dont care if you are 40 or 14. there is really no need to be disrespectful and act like you are 4. again, im not directing this towards you, or anyone else in particular. im just saying, i thought this is a forum for people to gather and share information, maybe give some constructive criticism.. bashing them isnt really doing anything for anyone.. is it?