S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

omg nooo i cant beleive this happned

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W220 S500
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA......hold on lt me catch my breath.......HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Old 05-19-2003, 02:03 PM

No longer car shopping...
Originally posted by Caliz_Finest
I never act arrogant about my car, and when people say "oh i wish i had a benz, etc.." I usually say "oh, youll have one" or "one day you can too" or something like that. It never got keyed and **** I hope it stays this way (its safer now that Im going to a university). But sometimes even if youre not arrogant your car can still get vandalized, some people will be jealous no matter what.
Don't know if you realize it or not bu THAT reply ITSELF displays an enormous amout of arrogance! Here, let me help you out... What you really said to the listener is "you could have one too (if you work hard like me, become a rich as me...)" or One day you can too (if.....). The appropriate non-arogant response is more like..."It's just a car" or I like safe cars and sometimes they can cost a little more but I think it's worth it"...or...
Old 05-19-2003, 02:09 PM

No longer car shopping...
Re: Luxury cars for teenagers

Originally posted by maybach
My son drives his C-Class to private school here in Australia, his has been keyed at least half a dozen times, we suspect by some of his less well off and envious class mates. My question is why should rich individuals have to be embarrassed by the fact that they can afford to buy there kids a nice car. I bought the vehicle for hime because I believed that it was the safest and most reliable car available. The real problem is the children of blue collar workers who are taught to hate the rich instead of applauding them for what they have worked hard to recieve and hoping to do the same some day. I know you will probably say that my son has done nothing to 'earn' his car but it is my choice how to spend my money and what eighteen year old would knock back a Benz for their first car, besides if he didn't drive that then hed have to take the SL and I'm sure that would cause an even bigger issue.
Congrats on your success. If you really want you could have your son sharing that success with others (provide rides home to the poor for example). Lead by example, right? You know you COULD also have given him similar safety in an OLDER benz, right? Maybe a Volvo station wagon, etc. If safety is one of the reasons, then there were other options. Don't see too many station wagons getting keyed. Just my .02
Old 05-19-2003, 03:42 PM

2012 CLS 550
njp17 u really are 17 arnt u
Old 05-19-2003, 05:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Re: Re: Don't let it put you off

Originally posted by Karma
Why assume that poor people did the vandalism? If I'm not mistaken, tmushy attends a private school and people on welfare who collect financial assistance to put food on the table wouldn't waste money on a private school. It's unfair to immediately target a group like this. Your girlfriend/wife cheats on you...blame the poor, right?
Don't get me wrong here, but i just want to point out not all private schools have parking that is secured. St. John's and many others in Houston its in the middle of downtown ish and there is easy access to the cars.
Old 05-19-2003, 09:20 PM

W220 S500
tmushy ill be in la on june 7th if you want an *** whoopin to go along with you keyed up car let me kow.
Old 05-19-2003, 09:47 PM

2012 CLS 550
lol its actually june 13th
Old 05-19-2003, 09:52 PM

c'mon, that's just so mean.
tmushy, having a car can be seen from 2 angles.
1) the kind of car
2) the driver of car

so you got the nicest car on the road just like mine, yeah the only difference btwn us and everyone else, is that all other dudes stepping out of nice cars are all looking like they are 40, 50, 60 or even 70, noone close to our age has nething close.

Doesnt make me better, but the age has a big difference, for a 60 year old guy in a sl500 which is my dream car, he would trade it all to be 18 again and drive a pinto, but for a 18 year old to drive a s-class, although not a sl500, is out of this world, so you have to see how other people feel, luckily i am in a hick-like neighborhood and i'm nice to all of the kids and all. but in LA there must be mad haters.
Old 05-19-2003, 11:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude, shut the F*** up.

You obviously don't live in LA. An 18 year old in an S class that's basically stock and also not the current model year? That is not impressive at all. It is VERY hard to outdo anyone in LA.

Check out the BMW forums.. 18, 19 year old drives brand new M3's with extra $20k invested.

And also, for f*ck sakes, stop making statements about mercedes owners. If you EVER get a chance to attend a bnzsport or mbworld meet, you will see that MANY owners on the msg boards are under the age of 30 driving modified benz's

Your S class aint *****. My s class put yours to shame. My SL500 puts your to shame. My brother's 745i on 22's puts your car to shame. So stop trying to make yourself feel good. You're *******g small potato's.

Violence is RARELY random. tmushy obviously has people that hates his ***. That's why his ***** gets vandalized. He deserves every key mark, dent, broken window if his attitude on this msg board is any evidence of his character.

Stop trying to pimp your parents car and start saving up for college, little boy.
Old 05-20-2003, 12:13 AM
Guest0001

Originally posted by jl88
Dude, shut the F*** up.

You obviously don't live in LA. An 18 year old in an S class that's basically stock and also not the current model year? That is not impressive at all. It is VERY hard to outdo anyone in LA.

Check out the BMW forums.. 18, 19 year old drives brand new M3's with extra $20k invested.

And also, for f*ck sakes, stop making statements about mercedes owners. If you EVER get a chance to attend a bnzsport or mbworld meet, you will see that MANY owners on the msg boards are under the age of 30 driving modified benz's

Your S class aint *****. My s class put yours to shame. My SL500 puts your to shame. My brother's 745i on 22's puts your car to shame. So stop trying to make yourself feel good. You're *******g small potato's.

Violence is RARELY random. tmushy obviously has people that hates his ***. That's why his ***** gets vandalized. He deserves every key mark, dent, broken window if his attitude on this msg board is any evidence of his character.

Stop trying to pimp your parents car and start saving up for college, little boy.

Old 05-20-2003, 01:10 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally posted by apricotscrub
...so you got the nicest car on the road just like mine, yeah the only difference btwn us and everyone else, is that all other dudes stepping out of nice cars are all looking like they are 40, 50, 60 or even 70, noone close to our age has nething close.

Doesnt make me better, but the age has a big difference, for a 60 year old guy in a sl500 which is my dream car, he would trade it all to be 18 again and drive a pinto, but for a 18 year old to drive a s-class, although not a sl500, is out of this world, so you have to see how other people feel, luckily i am in a hick-like neighborhood and i'm nice to all of the kids and all. but in LA there must be mad haters.
I don't understand why you're always saying that S-Class owners are old. It seems like you're saying this to make yourself look better since you're so young and own one. You claim that you're modest but then you post something like this which totally contradicts your modesty claims. Anyway, just get it out of your mind that S-Class owners have to be old. Unfortunately, your being young while driving an S-Class doesn't make you special. I won't get into the whole argument about whether or not you actually bought that car yourself or your parents bought it for you but what you write makes us all question you on this matter.

Violence is rarely random
I totally agree. One gets what he/she asks for...that's karma...

Old 05-20-2003, 01:32 AM

2012 CLS 550
oooooook
Old 05-20-2003, 02:21 AM
Guest0001

so you got the nicest car on the road just like mine, yeah the only difference btwn us and everyone else, is that all other dudes stepping out of nice cars are all looking like they are 40, 50, 60 or even 70, noone close to our age has nething close.
you are so stupid its not even funny

maybe you should get out more often and see the real world

nicest car on the road huh lol

there are 2 S600 and 1CL600 on campus driven by 19,20 yr olds that i personally know of. god knows how many others are out there

and guess what, its not used one, its the brand spankin new 2003 ones. costing over 150 gs

you think you are so cool because you have used S class that you probably bought for the same price i got my new C class. which is about 45 grand.

my dads friend auctions highend cars and since i know him i could a get used S500 for about 45 grand all fixed up, with clean titles.

with that money id rather get a brand new car.

your brag so much about ur car with cheap used upgrades from ebay it disgust me. people like your ****** *** ruin the benz name

Old 05-20-2003, 03:27 AM

noone close to our age has nething close.
Not really, Im 18 and I have an S430 (unlike you I bought it new). We used to have a Bentley, it was cool as hell... gets alot of attention. Ive also seen a 355 Ferrari in the parking lot at school, I heard the girl crashed it or something, I havent seen it around school for a while tho. I also know another girl whos probably gonna get a Ferrari. Too bad they dont know how to drive or appreciate those cars, they just buy it for the name.

and jl88... holy **** dude you are too funny

Last edited by Caliz_Finest; 05-20-2003 at 03:34 AM.
Old 05-20-2003, 03:49 AM

2012 CLS 550
seriously we have a hate issue on this board that we need to resolve
Old 05-20-2003, 12:32 PM

W220 S500
Dude, shut the F*** up.

AMEN!!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2003, 12:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
SLS AMG | S65 AMG | GL550
This topic is too long for me to start reading now, but let me just put in my own 2 cents.

At my high school we had kids with civic and kids with Vipers. I went to H.S. from 1994-1998, so you can see the Viper couldn't have been that used. A Porsche 911 wasn't rare, nor was MB or BMW's. Of course plenty of people had beaters, but it was a large HS (3,000 students). I got a 1997 Mazda when I got my permit (at 16). It cost somewhere like $17,000 or so. I drove it for 2 years and bought my SLK230 in 1998 when I left school. There is no reason to have a car like that for high school. Any new car is just as reliable the first 2 years...Junior and Senior year.

Erik
Old 05-20-2003, 01:59 PM

shi*t, i wish i lived in LA
where i am from, there is mostly woods around, the nicest car i know a kid has is a senior girl who her parents bought her a 2002 MR2 spider, I also have a friend who his dad (owns gas stations) bought him a 98 Acura RL. Kids who actually buy there own cars have civics and golfs, and one kid I know has a 95 325i bmw with some external mods which used to be the hottest car in the parking lot of about 2000 students. In my dad's work place, a pharamceutical research place, the nicest car is a SL500, someone has a 745i, I think the multimillionaire boss who used to go there had a s600.
Old 05-20-2003, 03:31 PM

Originally posted by tmushy
seriously we have a hate issue on this board that we need to resolve
You two clowns (Apricotscrub and Tmushy) are the cause of this "hate" issue. This hate issue that you need to resolve basically comes from your and Apricotscrub's posts. Go back re-read your own posts. If I remember correctly, it was Apricotscrub who posted "can't wait for my fully loaded s430, when i bring that into the high school parking lot....................... ITS OVER". If that's not arrogance, I don't know what is. You guys do this to yourselves. You guys brag about everything. Hell, you even bragged about your car being keyed. If my car got keyed and I knew I was "hated" by this all these people on this board, I wouldn't have even mentioned a word about it. Same thing with your post about your wheels. By telling everyone that you scratched them opens you up to negative comments from your "haters". You guys remind me of little children who yell and scream just to get an adult's attention.

You guys make too many generalizations and assumptions about s-class owners or any car owners. And just because you own an S-class, you think you are king. It is both your attitudes that provokes all this "hate" that you feel. This same attitude is probably why your car got keyed. You guys are too arrogant about your cars. No matter how good you think your car is, there is someone out there who has something ten times better. You guys need to learn how to be humble. This board is for Mercedes Benz enthusiasts, not braggers.
Old 05-20-2003, 03:40 PM

demo benz
thats a wrap!
Old 05-20-2003, 06:03 PM
Almost a Member!

Yeah let's just end this. Besides, my old 1991 Toyota Tercel with cracked pleather owns ALL of you! Can't mess with my 13's and 95 horsepower. Maybe I'll go against Treynor's RENNtech S600...

Old 05-20-2003, 07:04 PM

2012 CLS 550
i never posted to brag
go back and read this thread i beleive i wanted opinions on what to do. i thought since this was a mercedes forum we would have some lawyers in here that can give me an opinion
Old 05-20-2003, 07:24 PM

well heres what endd up happening
i filed a police report so i can claim insurance on it. turns out my insurance wont go up because california has some victimless crime bill ( thats what i understood from the lawyer) so ill just pay my deductable and get my car repainted
First of all, sounds like you got yourself a lawyer or so you say.
but im kind of happy it happened ill get a new paint job and deductable is only 500
Second, sounds like you wanted this to happen. If I were the police you filed this report with, I would check your keys for black paint chips
Old 05-20-2003, 08:37 PM

'14 A6 3.0 TFSI
Aren't people rediculous! Why key such a nice car, unless you've done something to deserve it. But I also went to a small school where everyone knows everything. First thing, never brag about waht you have, it's not attractive. Even if you bought it yourself, good for you, don't brag about it. Money doesn't make you better than anyone else. The school I went to didn't claim responsibility for anything that happened, even on school premesis. Rediculous! The security people didn't do anything but write tickets for parking in upmarked spots. Lastly, you're somehwere between 16 and 18. Why are you driving an S-Class? It's really not a practical vehicle. I'm sure there are lesser cars (think CLK or E) that are just as nice and you would probablit like the drive of better anyway. Moral of the story, don't be a dick.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:56 PM

2012 CLS 550
thank u god u just know everything how stupid are u to beleive that i would key my own car?

no one at school keyed my car it was the adult school across the street someone from there

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: omg nooo i cant beleive this happned