PHILLY - SOUTH JERSEY RALLY | GET-TOGETHER EVENT | MAY 28TH-29TH

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 01:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 s 430 84Kmiles black on black
PHILLY - SOUTH JERSEY RALLY | GET-TOGETHER EVENT | MAY 28TH-29TH

Hi there w220 Fanatics!

I would like to plan and organize rally, get-together type event PHILADELPHIA-SOUTH JERSEY BEACH. We can all meet up on a good weekend day (saturday or sunday May 28TH or May 29TH). Could be center city Philly or some other area. We can showcase our cars, do some photo shoots, talk with other MB w220 owners! After lunch time we can head up to South Jersey Beaches (*****es, as an option LOL ) . An alternative route could be taken instead of AC Expressway and we can do one or two stops for chat and photo.

Should be a great day to hang out with your friends and take your favorite s-class for a ride!

If you are from out of town and live close by (NJ-PA-NJ) area you are more than welcome to join us as well!

If you have anything you would like to add - post it in this tread for discussion or feel free to PM me anytime. We can also bring social media to work (facebook, twitter and etc) so we can get more s-class owners into this event!

LET ME KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE IS INTERESTED IN SUCH EVENT, SO WE CAN START PLANNING THINGS!