business class office??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 03:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2001 S430
business class office??

http://www.cars.engisoft.net/EBMS/Ca...=4435&OrderBy=

i wouldnt mind both left and right seats, hey i could check ebay account & emails and maybe play a few rounds of MW3 in a lman? (local mobile area network?)

i could see myself in total remote control via logmein commanding STAR slumped in the rear seats. who wants to drive??
Old 01-28-2012, 06:05 PM

A Mercedes obviously!
You'll be disappointed if you think you'll be very productive whilst driving around. My father had the OEM "picnic tables" for the back seats on his early S500 and I thought I'd use them for note-taking etc. on a 3hr trip we were making just prior to some exams I had. Even on Britain's silky smooth motorways it was still too juddery for me to really attempt work.

The picnic tables looked really good and were nice as places to rest a phone/book etc. but for doing work I wouldn't rely on them and I suspect the same goes for this set up and your plans.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:30 AM

2001 S430
oh i wouldnt do this, they probably want and arm & leg but i still want mine lol i just wonder how creative companies can get, i could picture someone owning something like this and have no use for it - just to say and demonstrate it lol
Old 01-29-2012, 12:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car
Don't iPads have keyboards from Logitech and other companies you can buy? If so, why not get universal iPad mounts, hook them onto the headrest mounts (the silver things), and presto, there's your in-car, removable computer and entertainment