ErickTu, pics I promised you

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2003, 09:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marta
Originally posted by dmike67
Ajayz, youre right-I did get a little defensive--Im sorry. I was more annoyed by the "WEAK/LOL" comment by Taurian--what the heck does that mean? All I did was honestly answer the question that was asked of me--what else am I supposed to do? I just think sometimes people take things way too seriously on here.

Yeah, It's all good We all just come on here to chill and talk about cars or other things on offtopic- not to argue.
Old 08-02-2003, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The badging on the car

I don't understand why people get different badges put on their car it is the most useless thing ever. For example if u have an S430 with no Xenons and u put an S500 badge on it people are gonna see that your a wannabe. What pisses me off most is the S600 with the AMG badge on the right now everyone knows that The S600 isn't made by AMG and that they are just doing it for the looks
Old 08-02-2003, 01:51 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2000 S500
I agree. It all boils down to vanity and the competitiveness people have now adays. Everyone wants to have the nicest ride, nicest car, prettiest wife/girlfriend, etc. Its the easy way out and I think the people that rebadge their cars are probably "not very real" in their real life either--but thats my opinion. Yeah, AMG doesnt make the "S6" so the AMG emblem one that car is a contradiction. I wonder if some people just get bored and they wake up one morning and say "hey, I think I am going to put an AMG emblem on my car." -- LOL