S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

If you list the cars at the bottum share a pic of them if asked

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2002, 11:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmw z3 2.8
If you list the cars at the bottum share a pic of them if asked

i mean in general.. i don't own a mercedes, my parents do, i own a bmw z3 2.8 (bought and payed for myself) and have done basic **** to it and i'm 19. Overall the point is this... I hate it when people pose that they have outlandish cars at the end of a message... if u drive something else it's fine.. just don't bull**** that you own like the creme de la creme of cars.. it's not realistic. And chiming in on well known owner facts that could only be experienced by someone that has a certain car is dumb too especially argueing about it. People generally do not have a cl55 with a kit, tuned ferarri, maybach with 23 inch rims, bmw m3, bmw m coupe, sl500 with the rims that keep on spinnin' and a new 7 series.. rap stars don't even have that.. CEO's do not have that... (i know a few CEO's.. they keep it simple... one expensive car, a normal lux car for work, another car for errands, and maybe an suv unless they are collectors which entails older cars too) all of that other **** is just not true and childish actually. And if you do actually have those cars, I say that you prove it and post the pics..or if asked be ready to provide someone with them through email. I am not outright calling those of you that have the ferarri's,m3's, cl600's and the 2036 amg sl55 that floats and has the batman fins bold face liars.. i just ask that you prove it with a pic.. which anyone that has a nice car that they LIKE can do or will find a means to do.

DMW
(future lawyer)
Old 04-02-2002, 11:50 AM
Almost a Member!

2002 MB S500, 2001 BMW 4.4L X5, 2001 BMW M-Coupe
Stop posting this cr@#. It's old...we're here to talk about cars...not listen to your...

As for CEO's...I don't know where you come from but in Greenwich, CT, where I'm from, people usually have more than one MB, BMW, Ferrari, etc...etc. I personally know a lot of people on this site and especially on the BMW sites and they own many of the cars you listed. Come to one of our BMW meets...you'll see tons of teenagers with nice a## cars. Before you speak, come to these meets.

And as for the "future lawyer" comment, who cares. And if I see you at Harvard law when you're old enough to even apply to grad school, let me know.
Old 04-02-2002, 12:02 PM

bmw z3 2.8
u entered this convo

I will post all i want in my convo, and i know there are teens with nice *** cars, the cars u listed aren't exotic or anything outlandish. i simply don't believe u have them. provide a pic or quit listing them.

DMW
Old 04-02-2002, 12:05 PM

bmw z3 2.8
As i said before i own a bmw and am young, the thing isn't whether or not your young and own a car.. and in philadelphia i am sure there are more CEO's than in CT... I goto bmw meets in the delaware valley, some people have a good assortment of cars, 90% of them make it a point to be able to provide some evidence of it through email or something.. amazingly the people that site that they have alot of the label cars.. don't and cannot.

DMW
Old 04-02-2002, 07:52 PM

Hey why is everyone making such a big deal about it? I mean if someone is bragging to you about there cars then ask to see a pic of them but when people post that they have these cars and dont bother you then dont bother them, simple enough? At my work there are guys who have tons of cars. I.E. boss has 2001 S600, Porsche 911 Turbo, Escalade (plenty of mods) and is getting new Range Rover!! Now he is only 33!! Just shows you that there are plenty of people out there with the money.

Cheers
Old 04-02-2002, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

since everyone on here is so loaded... anyone wanna donate to the help a poor sri lankan fund

Old 04-02-2002, 08:02 PM

500 SEC

Future Lawyer, but can we teach him to say YES? (I will ask his DAD)
Old 04-04-2002, 11:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'09 CLK550 & 2012 E350
You'd really want to see pics of my '86 190E 2.3?
Old 04-04-2002, 01:51 PM
Almost a Member!

rollin in a 99 rolla ve (Very expensive)
i thought i put this to rest in the other thread?

okay okay drexel(i-ma-spoilt-brat)bmw you win
her is my

Suzuki s700 (v14) yeah this is the highend i paid for it with other peoples money cos i am not a kewl 19year old like you...

at the rate you are going you are gonna be a great lawyer

Last edited by rollacosta99ve; 04-04-2002 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-04-2002, 04:23 PM

2002 Lexus IS300 5-speed
is spring break over yet?
Old 04-04-2002, 06:33 PM

500 SEC
Yeah that is a good one Pixmation!
Old 04-05-2002, 01:03 AM

2000 BMW Z3 2.3 Roadster (hardtop current ly attached)
Originally posted by MTN81
Stop posting this cr@#. It's old...we're here to talk about cars...not listen to your...

As for CEO's...I don't know where you come from but in Greenwich, CT, where I'm from, people usually have more than one MB, BMW, Ferrari, etc...etc. I personally know a lot of people on this site and especially on the BMW sites and they own many of the cars you listed. Come to one of our BMW meets...you'll see tons of teenagers with nice a## cars. Before you speak, come to these meets.

And as for the "future lawyer" comment, who cares. And if I see you at Harvard law when you're old enough to even apply to grad school, let me know.
ditto what he said... nice collection BTW... there's a good Z3/M Coupe crowd at www.bimmerforums.com we'd love another car in the stable over there.

moving on... funny thing: this kid sounds like me, just 4 years younger and a lot more annoying. I have a Z3, mom drives a benz... haha. (and I'm married and have a life)

MEMO TO DREXELL: CHILL!

(I migrated from the W203 forum... I'll go back home now)