S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Tire pressure please correct

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 05:22 PM

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
1956 Oldsmobile 98 Holiday, 2006 AMG S55, 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE
Tire pressure please correct

Hey guys I have set my tires to factory pressure for my S55. 36 front and 42 rear by every time I start I get the white error on the cluster asking me to correct it. Can someone explain how I can set what the minimums and standards are on this system? I have Star if needed. Thanks!
Old 03-20-2017, 07:00 PM

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
1956 Oldsmobile 98 Holiday, 2006 AMG S55, 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE
Found it on another post!

The Beru is the worst of all!!!!! Way too sensitive and a pain to diagnose. The dealer hates this version under warranty because MB requires print outs that shows a current and stored fault for the sensor before they can replace a sensor. The kicker is once you re set through the cluster all stored codes and sensor serial number's are erased (if the car is under warranty do not re set the system). Once re set, you have to drive the car up to 20 min for the system to recognize all the sensors and assign location as long as the tire pressures are set correctly and the system isn't faulty. I recomend using a digital tire pressure gauge to set pressures, also make sure it's done when the tires are cold. Whatever you set the pressures to, the system will set them as the "specified pressures" from here the module will know what the base line is (just make sure that the 2 fronts are the same pressure and the 2 rears are the same pressure, the system will not set if there is a difference between left and right ). This system consist of 4 sensors 315mhz, 4 antennas (located in the fender wells) and 1 module.