S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

New looks w/accessories

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 10:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S500
Question New looks w/accessories

I have an S500 but want to add some accessories to spruce up the look. Can anyone suggesst a good exhaust or muffler? What do you guys think of not changing exhaust and adding chrome exhaust tips? Is that chessy?

By the way I think the Lorinzer kit is overkill and honestly pretty nasty. Can anyone recommend kits other than Lorinzer and Brabus?

Does K&N filter really work for our S's? What else can improve my performance without spending an arm-and-a-leg?
Old 04-17-2002, 02:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 SL550
Smile

For the cheapest HP go with K&N air filter and a straight flow exhaust system then chip. Exhaust & chipping can get very $$$.

Just for looks I like the exhaust tips and they run a little less than $200 for the Schatz tips.
Old 04-17-2002, 10:04 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: New looks w/accessories

Originally posted by MrBenzo
I have an S500 but want to add some accessories to spruce up the look. Can anyone suggesst a good exhaust or muffler? What do you guys think of not changing exhaust and adding chrome exhaust tips? Is that chessy?

By the way I think the Lorinzer kit is overkill and honestly pretty nasty. Can anyone recommend kits other than Lorinzer and Brabus?

Does K&N filter really work for our S's? What else can improve my performance without spending an arm-and-a-leg?
Chrome exhaust tips IMO is chessy! Don't do it.

Have you checked out the Calsson body kit for the S? If not you should because it looks pretty sweet and you don't see that around often.

Not realy sure about the K & N's.