S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

W220 airmatic lowering....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s500 s560
W220 airmatic lowering....

I have a 2003 S 500 and I was curious about the air system control, I have read the sticky and a bunch of other posts on here but maybe I’m looking at doing something different. Everything is working currently just fine but my question is whether or not there is a way that when I park the vehicle if I would be able to park it aired out? I hope that makes sense we have a nice car and everything is working this is more for show than anything else because we are starting to make it into a show car. I like having the system working as it does from the factory but if there is a way that when let’s say you park it would lower down and stayed lowered we would like to do that without going crazy custom on the setup as the interior is already getting an overhaul
Old 07-09-2018, 11:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 472 Likes on 419 Posts
Mercedes
Originally Posted by Nathan Grill
I have a 2003 S 500 and I was curious about the air system control, I have read the sticky and a bunch of other posts on here but maybe I’m looking at doing something different. Everything is working currently just fine but my question is whether or not there is a way that when I park the vehicle if I would be able to park it aired out? I hope that makes sense we have a nice car and everything is working this is more for show than anything else because we are starting to make it into a show car. I like having the system working as it does from the factory but if there is a way that when let’s say you park it would lower down and stayed lowered we would like to do that without going crazy custom on the setup as the interior is already getting an overhaul
send a message to member rob_fed
he Makes a modification to dump the air out for shows