S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

I'm Sorry ErickTU.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 08:10 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm Sorry ErickTU.....

See, I knew Eric Tu was full of *****.. I was calling him out when he claimed certain photographs were his: https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/47990-everyone-post-ur-best-work-photography.html

The most damning evidence??? Look here:

https://mbworld.org/forums/s-class-w220/44516-i-just-bought-new-2003-s-class-putting-lorinser.html

"I just bought a new 2003 S-Class.."

"i bought it in May for about 83k... "

"p.s. i have a 2003 SL55 AMG also..... just not modded yet.... one car at a time... is your SL modded?"

3 Strikes and you're out.. get the F*CK off this board
But you're on your own on this one. I think they got you nailed during this last thread. Like I said I'm an Anti-Poser, and even though "YOUR" dad is in the same Europrojektz crew as I am, I don't think I can support your POSING.
Sorry dude, but you suck

Please take my Porsche 911 off of your signature, it's pretty embarassing to have it parked next to a poser.

Old 08-17-2004, 09:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W211
signature changed. happy?
in my honest opinion. i dont think im "posing" i mean i did buy and pay for most of the modifications. a while ago when i said "i bought a new 2003... "or whatever i didnt mean in litteral terms "i pulled money out of my own pocket". you guys dont have to take each word so seriously. it just meant theres a new car in the garage. but whatever. you can think whatever you want.

eh you guys, especially JL88 taking things too seriously. all always bashing whatever i say. always attempting to "call me out?" if you dont believe i took those photos. i have many people that know my level of photography. #2 then trying to pick on my words... In the previous closed thread, you quoted "So all you little b!tches still defending ericktu". you're caling everyone that was on my side little *****es? What makes you think you're so special and better than everyone else? you're a internet geek man. you cry and try to cause drama over a online forum. You must think you're some hardcore guy huh ONLINE GANGSTER REPRESENT w00T w000t. you told me to "delete the account and go somewhere else?" eh what if i dont lol wth are you gonna do to me. exactly. nothing LOL. woohoo u insult and "call people out" people online LOL. you probably either have a security issue or you're just plain ol' eh ghey.

and btw ive analyzed the previous hater thread of mine started by "burlwoodbenz". My s class has been in the dealership for the past 2 weeks. I just got it back this previous saturday and ive had the car everyday. my mother has not driven it once. anyways the only bay area person that ive met and knows enough info about me on this board for norcal that occasionally my mom would drive the car, would be ansonnn. i have met up once with this guy. i also noticed. ansonnn hasn't posted in hm 5 months? and out of no where he pops up to just reply and support the hater of my hater thread. funny how he says i dont know stuff about cars? eh. ansonnn, are you trying to get back at me? since me and my team did not accept and rejected you, are you trying to like get back at me with this bs? and yeah i just asked my mother if anyone had ever talked to her and ask stuff about me owning the car randomly off the street. she said no.

so in conclusion the story of "me not having my liscence?" and "the car belongs only to her??" is BS. the only person on this board from norcal (besides man-du) who would know my parents bought the car would be ansonnn . this is just my estimated guess.

well whoever is burlwoodbenz. at least be a man and use your REAL identity if you have something to say. :p

haha. if having fun insulting and bashing people ONLINE makes you feel good? hahahaha eh i feel bad for you. go get a life.

Last edited by ericktu; 08-17-2004 at 09:19 PM.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A bucket on wheels
i can't believe i wasted a minute of my life reading the first few paragraphs of this thing. Would a mod please close this thread.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
Gladly.