S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

IN AZ COULD USE SOME HELP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2022, 04:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 s600
IN AZ COULD USE SOME HELP

I have a 2003 w220 S600 that I could use some help/ advice with it has developed a crank no-start condition I have a icarsoft scanner showing no codes I have replaced the crank position sensor both camshaft position sensors the transmission plug the transmission conductor plate I had to put a new transmission control module , new fuel pump on it fuel filter with regulator. And i still have a the crank no start condition.
I am a retired Army Ranger was blown up twice once in Iraq and once in Afghanistan. And unfortunately with my ****ty luck I was run over in August by an idiot kid going 50mph thru a parking lot at the Petsmart by my house.
Broke my back in 4 places and ended up in a wheelchair for almost two months.
I live in East Mesa, I'm more than willing to pay for someone's time and travel that has the factory Mercedes Benz diagnostic software if one would be willing to come over and attempt to help me diagnose this issue as my Icarsoft scanner is providing me zero help.
I absolutely love the car and have wanted one since they first came out with the TT V12 when I was in Fallujah Iraq.
I'm at my wits end with the car but if I cant figure out the issue I'll have to sell it obviously way below value.
the coil packs have been replaced motor and trans mounts done, new ABC pump as of a few years ago
And other than needing to replace the vacuum pump located In the trunk for the soft close doors and obviously central locking everything on the car is in working order. She has 133k miles on her
I have a few small ABC leaks to chase down but since my accident and previous injuries I cant do as much as I used too.
So if there is anyone in the Phx metro area that would be willing to help I would be forever grateful
I dont think I forgot anything that I have done to the car.
Thank you in advance
480-416-3585 text is best

The following users liked this post:
Hank Houston (03-30-2022)
Old 03-30-2022, 12:36 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
S-600 w220, Nissan s13 coupe, and Nissan s13 convertible
First off thank you for your services and respect for your purple hearts. I love your car! Is that an amg kit on it? I HAVE TO KNOW, where did you get that black grill? I have been looking for a black grill for months now. I got so desperate I figured I'd try one from an e-class but it was too smallmouth red s600 would look so sick with a black grill. I'm not anywhere near Arizona, I'm in nyc. Here's what I'm willing to do for you. I'll send you my autel bidirectional scan tool. It's not the top of the line but it's up there. It can't write vin numbers but it can do almost everything the star diagnosis system can. You should see me double parked in my s600 doing the rodeo to try and get the air out of my abc suspension lol.i plan on changing out my abc pump this week or the next. I'll need it to do the rodeo after I change out the pump. After that you can borrow it. Oh and if you do borrow it, do becareful. I accidentally deleted my vin in one of my modules and I have no clue how to put it back hehe hey hang in there. You'll get her up and running. It's only a matter of time. All the best dreams come to those who wait. Best of luck to you. If you got any questions lmk. I'm fairly new in the mercedes game but I've learned quite a bit in the last 4 months and I just might be of some help to you