S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

New S class owner....now some questions!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 01:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New S class owner....now some questions!

Hi everyone,

first off, i am finally a proud owner of a black on beige S 430 im fairly new to the benz modding scene so i got just a few q's for you. I want to upgrade some stuff on my 430 and figured buying oem from my dealer would be alot more than it should cost.

the 2 main things i want to get are clear headlight casing for the front, and maybe a amg body kit...

where should i go to get these 2 items for the cheapest price? or is my best best straight from my dealer?

also, has anyone ever debadged their car....if so just wondering how i would do that without damaging the paint..

thanks!
Old 12-29-2004, 01:25 AM

hmm i just did a search on the clear headlights...

im a mistaken or does it cost 1500 just for a clearcasing rather than the one i have now? or is it 1500 cause it comes with other things ie light?

i just want the clear casing which makes it so u can see the xenons and stuff which i thought wouldnt be no more than a few hundred lol....
Old 12-30-2004, 12:06 AM

too many to list
Hey Enter,
first of all I would like to say welcome to the forum!! secondly your question about the clear headlights, what your getting for $1500 is the clear headlight but its not Bi-Xenon but I still recommend it because it gives you the new look. If you want the Bi-Xenon clear headlamps they are around $4, 000 so its NOT worth it, I would suggest that when you get the headlamps make sure your getting the adapter and everything else with it that you will require inorder to connect the headlamps for example to make things like the auto level work.