S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

THG...Just wanted to say HI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 05:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheels
See if you talk like a "thug" or someone from the "ghetto" you wont get much respect around here. Secondly, Lamborghini doors, on any car as aftermarket just screams rice rocket. Last but not least, proper grammar is a must around here, except in OT.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:23 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S 550 AMG
Originally Posted by MB Fanatic
See if you talk like a "thug" or someone from the "ghetto" you wont get much respect around here. Secondly, Lamborghini doors, on any car as aftermarket just screams rice rocket. Last but not least, proper grammar is a must around here, except in OT.

Thug? Ghetto? Look fella, I live in L.A. and I know a lot of people that would love for you to elaborate more on "See if you talk like a "thug" or someone from the "ghetto...""How exactly do "people from the ghetto" speak? I thought this was a S clas discussion thread only not a thread for hater/racist remarks also. No offense to everyone else here. That's shallow. Also, what did I say to justify my "street slang"?
Old 11-28-2006, 05:31 AM

SL
Originally Posted by snoopdizil
Thug? Ghetto? Look fella, I live in L.A. and I know a lot of people that would love for you to elaborate more on "See if you talk like a "thug" or someone from the "ghetto...""How exactly do "people from the ghetto" speak? I thought this was a S clas discussion thread only not a thread for hater/racist remarks also. No offense to everyone else here. That's shallow. Also, what did I say to justify my "street slang"?
i think u sound like a nice guy.... dunno what u have said that offended them...
Old 11-28-2006, 05:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Poser? That's a personel opinion. Also as far as the Lorinser, I'm not planning on doing the upgrade anytime soon so I figured I'd play around with the AMG package.

A threat? Call it what you want.

Is that a racist comment?
What gave it away, the Platinum plates?

Come on dude. It's my first thread...I don't wanna start ish.
i dont wanna start **** either, im not in high school anymore (i never really started ****, only responded)

im armenian too, i just dont think like most of them , that wasnt a racist remark, just a question.

(the platinum plates, the amg badge, the 818 area code on the for sale sign on the house and lp frame, the rims on the caddy and the lambo doors gave it away )

you posted pics, when you do that people comment on them (thats what you posted for in the 1st place)

i love the way the s class looks w/ the amg package, especially in white. but you bring the class of the car down by putting an amg badge on it (branding it as something its not), amg is more than a cosmetics parts maker. if it was an independent company, in germany it would be classified as a manufacturer (not modifier/tuner) like brabus and ruf (i believe).

by doing that you make your self look like a poser, a fake (i hate fake people almost as much as cops, but thats a whole different story), thats all there is to it. im just giving my opinion. beautiful car but you ****ed it up
if i had a s class (non amg, maybe even amg) i would just de badge it, it would look way better. im letting you know what most people that know cars (and actually know what amg is) will think.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:42 AM
Almost a Member!

S 550 AMG
Originally Posted by AMG_55
i dont wanna start **** either, im not in high school anymore (i never really started ****, only responded)

im armenian too, i just dont think like most of them , that wasnt a racist remark, just a question.

(the platinum plates, the amg badge, the 818 area code on the for sale sign on the house and lp frame, the rims on the caddy and the lambo doors gave it away )

you posted pics, when you do that people comment on them (thats what you posted for in the 1st place)

i love the way the s class looks w/ the amg package, especially in white. but you bring the class of the car down by putting an amg badge on it (branding it as something its not), amg is more than a cosmetics parts maker. if it was an independent company, in germany it would be classified as a manufacturer (not modifier/tuner) like brabus and ruf (i believe).

by doing that you make your self look like a poser, a fake (i hate fake people almost as much as cops, but thats a whole different story), thats all there is to it. im just giving my opinion. beautiful car but you ****ed it up
if i had a s class (non amg, maybe even amg) i would just de badge it, it would look way better. im letting you know what most people that know cars (and actually know what amg is) will think.
WOW...another racist member ? Are you persian armenian, armenian, lebenese...? I just don't understand what I said that offeneded a few of the members on this forum. If you get all this fired up because of a AMG badge, I'll take it off so you can sleep better. Or is it cuz of my race? Maybe, just maybe it could be that you're jealous. I dunno? I've dealt with a few of these types of members over at my Cadillac forum...U get used to them(haters) after a while.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
WOW...another racist member ? Are you persian armenian, armenian, lebenese...? I just don't understand what I said that offeneded a few of the members on this forum. If you get all this fired up because of a AMG badge, I'll take it off so you can sleep better. Or is it cuz of my race? Maybe, just maybe it could be that you're jealous. I dunno? I've dealt with a few of these types of members over at my Cadillac forum...U get used to them(haters) after a while.

yeah, im a hater and im jealous.
jealous of what? being in my 20s and driving a granpas car thats no fun.
i have a 100k $ porsche that my parents got me, spoiled, yes, jealous, never (man kinds worst trait)
im armenian, not lebanese, not persian, armenian. born in moscow (i prefer russian armenian, although both my parents are armenian, livrd there etc...). moved here in 92.
im not racist , i just have the ***** to say what i think.

you (and others that ruin cars in many different ways) just dont get it

dont trip, ill sleep well tonight, you can keep your badge, if it makes you feel better, i can see it does.

Last edited by AMG_55; 11-28-2006 at 07:03 AM.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:09 AM
Almost a Member!

S 550 AMG

yeah, im a hater and im jealous.
jealous of what? being in my 20s and driving a granpas car thats no fun.
i have a 100k $ porsche that my parents got me, spoiled, yes, jealous, never (man kinds worst trait)
im armenian, not lebanese, not persian, armenian. born in moscow (i prefer russian armenian, although both my parents are armenian, livrd there etc...). moved here in 92.
im not racist , i just have the ***** to say what i think.

you (and others that ruin cars in many different ways) just dont get it

dont trip, ill sleep well tonight, you can keep your badge, if it makes you feel better, i can see it does.

Lav...dasveedonya...no hard feelings?
Old 11-28-2006, 07:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Lav...dasveedonya...no hard feelings?
of course not, everyone has their opinions.

goodnight, (im gonna sleep well, hehe)
Old 11-28-2006, 07:17 AM
Almost a Member!

S 550 AMG
of course not, everyone has their opinions.

goodnight, (im gonna sleep well, hehe)
haha g*nite dude...i can use a smoke 2...
Old 11-28-2006, 03:04 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Silver CLS550, Blk M45, Lexus GX470 & an endless fleet of Avis Premium Rental Cars
wow! All this over an AMG badge that was dealer installed. I remember the 02 Cl came with the AMG badge and that car wasn't supercharged, but it had the AMG body, so why must we hate to this degree?

Hey, Snoopdizil

please refer to my signature below and keep doing what you do. You should'nt have to defend yourself to these L7 members.

Oh, and the AMG body is very clean. IMO, the Lorinser kit is a little robust & antiquated looking and that's just my 2 cents But, if I had to choose a kit for the 221, the wald is stunning.

look:
http://www.toplineautosales.com/curr...BlkMBZS550.htm

Last edited by CakeDaddy; 11-28-2006 at 03:10 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheels
Mercedes did make a Normally Aspirated (NA) AMG, also known as E55, CL55, S55, etc back in the day. The AMG badge should only be used on a real AMG car, not just a stock Mercedes with an AMG body kit on it.

The AMG badge is not necessarily associated with the blown aka supercharged AMG engines, which were released in late 2002 as 2003 models.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:39 PM

Silver CLS550, Blk M45, Lexus GX470 & an endless fleet of Avis Premium Rental Cars
The AMG badge should only be used on a real AMG car, not just a stock Mercedes with an AMG body kit on it.
It sounds like you have an issue with Mercedes.

Rhetorical question/statement:
Listen, The new cls63 isn’t a true 6.3 liter, who should we blame for this one? The owner or the MFG?

Last edited by CakeDaddy; 11-28-2006 at 03:51 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:34 PM

Last but not least, proper grammar is a must around here, except in OT.
spair us plz. no one is grading on grammar round here. Lighten up!!!
Old 11-28-2006, 04:47 PM

2007 S600. 2005 Carrera GT. 2007 Range Rover SC. 2008 BMW X5. 1967 SS Chevelle.
Originally Posted by CakeDaddy
spair us plz. no one is grading on grammar round here. Lighten up!!!
Good thing there is no grading on spelling
Sorry, I had to..
Old 11-28-2006, 04:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
Is it safe? Has everyone stop? Good...phew!

The badge has to go.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by cmcjo
Good thing there is no grading on spelling
Sorry, I had to..

I was being sarcastic witht that remark

I think MB Fragmatic is gonna request that we incoorporate spell check onto the MB forum. Since he or she is the only one concerned about gramar and spelling.

LOL ...and my work is done here. So peace,love and stop hating!

Last edited by CakeDaddy; 11-28-2006 at 05:06 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS 55 AMG
Mercedes did make a Normally Aspirated (NA) AMG, also known as E55, CL55, S55, etc back in the day. The AMG badge should only be used on a real AMG car, not just a stock Mercedes with an AMG body kit on it.

The AMG badge is not necessarily associated with the blown aka supercharged AMG engines, which were released in late 2002 as 2003 models.
yo bro! where are the pics of your car? I wanna see that CLS 55 with the 030. Did u ever post pictures?????? Just asking....

btw snoopdizil luv BOTH your rides! Keep it up!
Old 11-28-2006, 05:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS 55 AMG
Originally Posted by CakeDaddy

and stop hating!
haha...wit some individuals in these forums , that my friend will never end
Old 11-28-2006, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
Can't we all just get along...now take that AMG badge off and drive that white S550 with the AMG body kit like it was designed to be driven....

Nice car...you have excellent taste...
Old 11-28-2006, 08:38 PM

you guys are funny!!

back on topic though....

did you really remove whatever paper plates were on before (second picture) to put on 'platinum motorsports' paperplate??

yea man sell that caddy. i mean you just copped a white s550.. i cant believe you'd even want to be seen driving that other thing. .. with the cheesy pep boy rims and the goofy doors.

and last but def not least... you already have a "kit" .. the best and ONLY one made for a benz, the AMG kit. it'd be a shame to see you ruin the car..

my personal opinion is that the car would look incredible if it just didnt have that AMG badge and you left it how it is.. hot amg rims, hot color, hot amg kit.. youre set man.

but overall: congrats! thats sick to be 21 and have that car. ..
Old 11-28-2006, 09:22 PM

2007 SL550, 2008 S65, Golf cart and a few non-MB vehicles
Very nice car and great choice on your color combo. Don't let the "poser" remarks get you down...a true poser would have taken the 0 off and left it as a S55/S63/S65.

Enjoy your ride and don't ruin it with an aftermarket body kit. The factory AMG kit outshines the rest IMO
Old 11-28-2006, 09:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by meegle
Very nice car and great choice on your color combo. Don't let the "poser" remarks get you down...a true poser would have taken the 0 off and left it as a S55/S63/S65.

Enjoy your ride and don't ruin it with an aftermarket body kit. The factory AMG kit outshines the rest IMO
Haha. I guess that's a downside to changing the name to S550.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Almost a Member!

S 550 AMG
Originally Posted by egnahc
you guys are funny!!

back on topic though....

did you really remove whatever paper plates were on before (second picture) to put on 'platinum motorsports' paperplate??

yea man sell that caddy. i mean you just copped a white s550.. i cant believe you'd even want to be seen driving that other thing. .. with the cheesy pep boy rims and the goofy doors.

and last but def not least... you already have a "kit" .. the best and ONLY one made for a benz, the AMG kit. it'd be a shame to see you ruin the car..

my personal opinion is that the car would look incredible if it just didnt have that AMG badge and you left it how it is.. hot amg rims, hot color, hot amg kit.. youre set man.

but overall: congrats! thats sick to be 21 and have that car. ..
Ya I swaped the plates on the S with the Platinum plates. Both my cars have 'em. My friends and I take all our cars to platinum. Great friends of ours. Anyone get any work done there? I plan on handing them the S so we can decide on some rims later in the future.

I see some people don't like the Cadillac. Pep Boy rims and goofy doors? Excuse me but that car gets more attention than any Ferrari in valet. Anytime I pull up behind a Ferrari in valet at a club and open my doors, everyone forgets about the Ferrari and stares at the Cadi. I love my Cadi and plus it's my daily driver. I would hate to get dings and rock chips on my S.

FYI: Tha badge is staying.

Last edited by snoopdizil; 11-28-2006 at 09:31 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:56 PM

SL
Ya I swaped the plates on the S with the Platinum plates. Both my cars have 'em. My friends and I take all our cars to platinum. Great friends of ours. Anyone get any work done there? I plan on handing them the S so we can decide on some rims later in the future.

I see some people don't like the Cadillac. Pep Boy rims and goofy doors? Excuse me but that car gets more attention than any Ferrari in valet. Anytime I pull up behind a Ferrari in valet at a club and open my doors, everyone forgets about the Ferrari and stares at the Cadi. I love my Cadi and plus it's my daily driver. I would hate to get dings and rock chips on my S.

FYI: Tha badge is staying.

they are staring at the cadi because they are expecting 50c getting out of the car... or they wanna make sure it's not some armed drug dealer nor tasteless rappers .. but please... compare a ferrari to that ... u gotta be kidding ... it's an absolute insult to cars like ferrari.. but sometimes it's fun to live in your own dream..

i think the attention from all those people has misled your emotional attachment to the cadi ...
Old 11-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Almost a Member!

S 550 AMG
Originally Posted by phonetics
they are staring at the cadi because they are expecting 50c getting out of the car... or they wanna make sure it's not some armed drug dealer nor tasteless rappers .. but please... compare a ferrari to that ... u gotta be kidding ... it's an absolute insult to cars like ferrari.. but sometimes it's fun to live in your own dream..

i think the attention from all those people has misled your emotional attachment to the cadi ...
Dude...y does every post I make lead to an argument...

Maybe I'm living your dream.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: THG...Just wanted to say HI