S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

Folks, I am frustrated with MBUSA!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good News Everyone,

This Saturday HBL called me and told me that they just received a S600 from Benz allocated to the NY and DC region for the diplomatic circles.

They told me to stop buy and look at the car and see if I like it.

Well to make a long story short, the car is now sitting in my garage. It was about $35K over my budget but hell. There is something about 500hp and 600+ torque that make me think I have one of the fastest production cars on the planet.

This car has every option possible!

I will post pictures later this week. Now for the next big question.. the car has the multi spoke wheels (see photo)… It makes the car look very elegant but for god sake I am 38 and I need to make the car look a bit more sporty.

Any recommendations? HRE, Lowenhart, Lorinser , etc etc.. The one catch is that I need the Benz logo on the center cap. Caution, I am a business man and I cant have to much bling. I grew up in SoCal and I need to have a car that holds its own but is not overly suggestive.

Love your recommendations.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:06 AM

Received 25 Likes on 7 Posts
S580, GTC, GL550, NEW S550, S63 (Sold), S550 (Sold), ML350, C230
Congrats!!!! My very favorite that are very elegant but very butch are the Carlsson's. But in my case I wanted to keep it reasonable and original so I went with the 20" wheels that come on the S65. Very, very affordable and AMG elegant. Definitely do not pimp your ride!!!
Old 12-18-2006, 03:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML63 AMG
Was that Mercedes' plan all along..? To get you to wait so long, dying in anticipation and then tell you... well, we do have an S600 if you want it now...

Anyway, wow S600; it worked out well then.

My recommendations is the AMG Kit (Front Apron, Rear Bumper, Side Rockets, AMG Wheels). That will get it looking really sporty, yet classy and elegant. Lorinser and the others, while they look good, they are a little too much sometimes... So dunno, I think the AMG Kit on the S-Class looks good enough.

Oh and CONGRATS! Enjoy that V12.

Tee_Tz.