S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

Who pays MSRP?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 02:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by Chucky300
What qualifies us to be such experts on life? Dude - Is there something wrong with you? I would expect a lot more from someone that has worked so hard in life to afford Lambos and one that burns cash in the fireplace. We are saying you are behaving dumb / snobby / wastefull by actually or telling the forum that you always pay MSRP eventhough you can probably get a discount. On the lambo - u could have taken some serious discounts! Is it because you want the dealer to kiss ur behind when you come in ? "Oh look , here is so and so who paid MSRP....... everyone, stand up......... now bow down............." thats NOT what they are sayin dude. (IF YOU ACTUALLY ARE THE OWNER OF THAT LAMBO.....) They are more likely saying "Here comes the shmuck......... lets try to sell him something else? Quick, someone tell him that his lambo will fail without the "extra special cleaning package" - u know, the one where if u dont use a microtoothbrush to clean underneath the car and inside the gas tank - the car will fail after 3000 miles"

You are either or eitherway this forum would like to give you a

I'm not buying this...he's either a stupid kid or came into money. He definitely didn't work his way to wealth with that mentality because he's be cleaned out.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:40 AM
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2014 S550
Originally Posted by NY C32

I'm not buying this...he's either a stupid kid or came into money. He definitely didn't work his way to wealth with that mentality because he's be cleaned out.
And then u have another loser on this thread that makes lude comments that "it came from my parents pockets".......... In any event - even if it did.... Some families work together - and what is theirs is mine, and what is mine is theirs..... NYC32 - You know what i mean.
Old 04-07-2007, 03:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
G63 AMG, SL65 AMG, CLS550, S550, Tesla Model S Performance, Challenger SRT8
It's always better to save a buck and put it to good use (ie: charity). Just my $0.02
Old 04-07-2007, 11:14 AM
JLP

06 E-55-95-F355S- 99 Porsche 911 C2 w mods
Originally Posted by Chucky300
Jealousy is a very ugly thing......... im sorry you have it in you. Last year - my company netted enough to buy this car..... who cares who pays for it? Same pocket - Family money dude......

Yeah I'm jealous that your ****-ant company netted $100 K last year. Did your company net enough for you to move out of your parents house as well?
I grew up with many Italian buddies just like you that at the age of 35 still live at home, when are you moving out??..........mommas boy huh.

My point was you post on here like you negotiated this and paid for that when in reality you didn't do sh*t!
Your PARENTS did so quit talking like your the next Donald Trump and admit your still sucking on your moms tit.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Banned

2014 S550
Originally Posted by JLP
Yeah I'm jealous that your ****-ant company netted $100 K last year. Did your company net enough for you to move out of your parents house as well?
I grew up with many Italian buddies just like you that at the age of 35 still live at home, when are you moving out??..........mommas boy huh.

My point was you post on here like you negotiated this and paid for that when in reality you didn't do sh*t!
Your PARENTS did so quit talking like your the next Donald Trump and admit your still sucking on your moms tit.

Yes - You are jealous. I most cetainly did the negotiations and paid from my own pocket. Please speak with Dmitri / Greg at Glauser Motors for confirmation. Deposit was made on my Credit Card, and a Bankwire was sent from my account. Not once did they converse with my parents or anyone else. It is none of your business how my company does...and I would never go into details of what should remain private.

When you say things like " Your PARENTS did so quit talking like your the next Donald Trump and admit your still sucking on your moms tit" - you only make yourself look like a Jackass. At first - the forum just thought you were a person of low quality.......... now, their thoughts have been confirmed. No one goes around telling another person that they are still sucking on their moms ****. What is wrong with you? a) Have you nothing better to do? b) If you were a true proffesional, you wouldnt be talking like you were from the streets...although with that comment, you just might be just that.

You realize that you said all these things simply because you were upset in your incorrect thinking that my parents footed a bill for a car? Why do you care about things like that? Sad Childhood perhaps. Im no doctor but its what pops into my head. Didnt have a caring family maybe? Money was tight and you were not afforded things that you are able to buy now? Dont take any of that out on me or anyone else in this forum. You became VULGAR , angry, and nasty over that? Any idea how sad that sounds to everyone reading this? Not only are you incorrect in your thinking.........You're not only a jackass for making those comments..... but even worse you're also a First Class Pathetic Chap........

Last edited by Chucky300; 04-07-2007 at 11:34 AM.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:43 AM
JLP

06 E-55-95-F355S- 99 Porsche 911 C2 w mods
Vulgar, angry and nasty? Pal you need to get out of your parents house more if you think "still sucking on your moms tit" is any of those.
You will have a hard time in the business world if you are as soft as you seem.
Try moving out of your parents house first..............thats the first step. Next don't take anything thats being said on a internet forum personal........its a public forum fer christ sakes, why would you care what anyone says??
Don't be so insecure and take it like a man............oh wait you are still a boy.

Take care Chucky.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Banned

2014 S550
Originally Posted by JLP
Vulgar, angry and nasty? Pal you need to get out of your parents house more if you think "still sucking on your moms tit" is any of those.
You will have a hard time in the business world if you are as soft as you seem.
Try moving out of your parents house first..............thats the first step. Next don't take anything thats being said on a internet forum personal........its a public forum fer christ sakes, why would you care what anyone says??
Don't be so insecure and take it like a man............oh wait you are still a boy.

Take care Chucky.
You really are a jackass..... What you say IS VULGAR.... no one on this forum talks like that but you. Look around on the threads. If you ever said to someone's face..... youd get cracked in the mouth. You are just an internet worm / coward to say it as a post, knowing your safe. Say that in the real world to someone - and see if they share the same Nonchalant thoughts.......Believe me - Unless you are obsessed with boyhood / childhood / mommys........... you should drop this topic very quickly. You are right... it IS a public forum, so decency i expected from everyone and what you are posting is anything but.
No reason I have to take ANYTHING like a man or not...... you shouldnt be saying. Now - Enough !

Last edited by Chucky300; 04-07-2007 at 11:53 AM.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W220 M113K
Originally Posted by JLP

OK well its obvious that you really have nothing better to do then sit on the forums and pin point people that your jealous of because you keep going at them with the same topic, i really dont see why it should really matter, looking at your signature you have a '06 E55, '99 911 with mods, and a F355. if anything some people should be jealous of you for having too hot cars, and even if his parents paid for it or not, get over it, theres nothing you can do, your parents werent well off so what, no one here is making fun of you, were all here to share the enthsium for Mercedes Benz cars and not go at eachothers throats over how we got the car

Last edited by 02S430; 04-07-2007 at 11:56 AM.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Banned

2014 S550
Originally Posted by 02S430
OK well its obvious that you really have nothing better to do then sit on the forums and pin point people that your jealous of because you keep going at them with the same topic, i really dont see why it should really matter, looking at your signature you have a '06 E55, and a '99 996 with mods, if anything some people should be jealous of you for have too hot cars, and even if his parents paid for it or not, get over it, theres nothing you can do, your parents werent well off so what, no one here is making fun of you, were all here to share the enthsium for Mercedes Benz cars and not go at eachothers throats over how we got the car
You are right - and if you look at this thread......... on 2 occasions.... this guy attempted to pick a fight. Out of the blue. I dont know who he is - you are right, he is jealous, and has absolutely NOTHING better to with his time.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
An admin warned you once. If I see another thread with behavior like this, you know who you are, I will hand out forum vacation slips. Understood!

CLOSED