S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

Speaker settings

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2007 S600
Speaker settings

I'm trying to set my balance/fader/treble/bass/Logic 7 settings in order to get my favorite sound out of the system. I was just curious if you guys would explain what is your favorite setup. I have had mine set to Logic 7 set to "on" , treble and bass all the way up, and the fader/balance set two notches toward the back down the middle of the cabin (-2 on the fader , 0 on the balance). Tonight I turned the Logic 7 to "off" and I think I like it better that way! It seems that the bass is tighter and I seem to like less ambience than when the Logic is turned "on". OR it is just different and eventually I'll get tired of that too and go back to my original settings. Of course much of this depends on what you're listening to (CD, satellite, FM, etc.)
Old 07-21-2007, 04:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 295 Likes on 247 Posts
223.168 & 213.012 & 906.633 & 214.005
Originally Posted by trumpet1
I'm trying to set my balance/fader/treble/bass/Logic 7 settings in order to get my favorite sound out of the system. I was just curious if you guys would explain what is your favorite setup. I have had mine set to Logic 7 set to "on" , treble and bass all the way up, and the fader/balance set two notches toward the back down the middle of the cabin (-2 on the fader , 0 on the balance). Tonight I turned the Logic 7 to "off" and I think I like it better that way! It seems that the bass is tighter and I seem to like less ambience than when the Logic is turned "on". OR it is just different and eventually I'll get tired of that too and go back to my original settings. Of course much of this depends on what you're listening to (CD, satellite, FM, etc.)
My favourite settings for treble and bass are in the middle. This way the music sounds like the artists wanted it to sound. A different thing if one has problems with low/high frequency hearing but normally that only happens at older age for high frequencies.