S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

Pairing a Blackberry 9630 Tour

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 04:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Several MB's Superperformance MK III Cobra
Pairing a Blackberry 9630 Tour

I am quickly losing my patience in trying to activate my Blackberry Tour (9630). I follow all of the steps, the Tour states paired, the command indicates device activated and available but when I go back to the telephone icon on the command the Telephone shows OFF. When I click Telephone ON it shows activating telephone (the phone is on and blackberry is on)
, it then very briefly flashes Telephone ON and then displays Telephone OFF. I never encountered this with my previous Crackberry. Help please.

Thanks.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:05 PM
WSH
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 CL65
Agree, more quirks pairing this BB than prior versions
IIRC, Comand is fairly worthless/misleading in the synch process; the quirks are actually in one's choices in the Tour BT menu re: how it synchs automatically vs BT; sorry, don't recall more specific details off-hand but I bungled my way into a solution with about 10mins of random experimentation, largely off Tour's menu, not Comand
Look forward to a more organically engineered BT set-up in new S Coupe; can't possibly be as primitive as current CL BT interface
Old 01-03-2010, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Several MB's Superperformance MK III Cobra
Originally Posted by WSH
Agree, more quirks pairing this BB than prior versions
IIRC, Comand is fairly worthless/misleading in the synch process; the quirks are actually in one's choices in the Tour BT menu re: how it synchs automatically vs BT; sorry, don't recall more specific details off-hand but I bungled my way into a solution with about 10mins of random experimentation, largely off Tour's menu, not Comand
Look forward to a more organically engineered BT set-up in new S Coupe; can't possibly be as primitive as current CL BT interface
I couldn't agree with you more. I think the only hard buttons that the Command system are missing are Ctrl, Alt, Delete.