S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

Upgraded my lighting

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
toyota sienna, S550, Subaru Outback
Originally Posted by sanjaysingh
Hi Jadeethan. I followed your instructions to the "T" but couldn't locate the back of the light on the left side. There is a whole bunch of stuff there including the distronic plus system and the ABC stabilization system. I may need to take out the bumper and possibly the light as well to access the bulb. I have been trying to find someone who had similar systems and did this upgrade but no luck so far. Your car looks awesome.
sorry that it didn't work for you. I don't have distronic plus so it might be different. You should call your local mercedes shop and ask the repair/parts shop how you would just remove the stock light..i am sure they can tell you. It is very tight back there!

good luck!
Old 12-13-2012, 09:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
toyota sienna, S550, Subaru Outback
Originally Posted by marthyh
So I did my license-plate lights as well and looks great indeed!!

Hope you don't mind OP but here some additions to the installation instructions.
No i don't mind at all. Those rear led's are not your typical rear led license plate lights as you can see. They are SUPER BRIGHT. I'm glad you like it.

For all your s-class drives spend the $24 free shipping to upgrade your rear LED lights. You will be VERY HAPPY with the results. ...but only get them from this BMWLED ebay merchant...