S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

vibration when shifting

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2018, 02:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 S350
Unhappy vibration when shifting

Hello every one. First of all excuse me for my bad English. I am having a problem couldn't solve it yet, here it is
My car is 2010 S350 vibrates when shifts I think after the third gear or the fourth gear but when does this happens ? usually when I start the engine when it is cold I start it, wait for it until it warms up thin I drive the car at a straight road, when it shifts from the 3rd or 4th cannot tell, I feel it vibrates when it shifts at these gears only and after driving it for a while there was nothing no vibration even when I shutoff the engine for an hour and start it again and driving it also tried Manual shifting tried every gear there was no vibration ! but when I stop the car and turn it off leaving it for another day same problem comes again ! First I thought that it was the transmission mounting so I replaced both the transmission and engines mountings but nothing really changed I stopped my car till another day thin I start it and driven it and same vibrating happen but it was not like before it is not strong but I can feel it a little. so had any one this problem before ? also the previous owner replaced the transmission oil at 60K KM when I bought it, it was at 110K Km, now it is 128K KM I will replace the oil but first I wanna now what is the problem

could any one help me please ?