S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

no crank, no start, no comminication with ecm, tcm,abs , (Merrcedes benz S class w221

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 02:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mercedes benz slk
no crank, no start, no comminication with ecm, tcm,abs , (Merrcedes benz S class w221

Hello guys
I had problem with w221 petrol / 350 witch randomly shutting off . and when it goes off t, no crank, no start, no communication with ECM, TCM ( checked with diagnostic tools). actually, it can not recognize the gear situation. BUT SOMETIMES THE car starts without any problem in the engine or shifting.

the FAULT CODES ARE common in many modules s:
1-no CAN Communication with ECM
2- no can communication with TCM
3 - no Can communication with ABC module
I also have a common fault code in a lot of low voltage fault code in almost all units,
when I traced the low voltage problem, I find out rear battery drain so fast. A fully charged battery AFTER SWITCH the car in acc or ignition will drain in few minutes to 8 volts.
more about it:
1- it has also no can communication with abs and esp
2- I have 2 main feed 12 v on ecu and tcm and grand as well.
3- I have 2.3- 2.5 v can in all of my can pols
4- I also have no access to wiring diagram of the the car , so I would appreciate if any body could give me this wiring diagram .
please help me with this problem.
The following users liked this post:
Michael Johnsen (03-23-2021)
Old 09-14-2020, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S550 2010

i have the same problem, no crank, no start, no comminication with ecm, tcm,abs , (Merrcedes benz S class w221